Author Topic: More disturbing info about "Ego Trippin" (short news on Nas and Ice Cube too)  (Read 2393 times)

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ill judge the album when i hear it not from a damn article...ooo yea teddy riley is a legend and he's just as good as quik wit the talkbox
yeah he is..but don't nobody really remeber that

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
this is getting funny though...Dubcc gets the same type of discussion everytime a new Snoop Dogg album drops. People keep asking for Snoop Dogg to go back to his roots or his Doggystyle days, but what if those days are over for him? what if talking about Gangbanging or gangsta shit is not  being real for him? Lets face it..Snoop Dogg never been a Political type of rapper and Gangster rap do not last long, so the other route was to go with The Party & Bullshit he is known for, a real fan of Snoop Dogg will realize that Snoop Dogg is larger than Rap, he likes to experiment stuff, so it shouldnt be a surprise. Instead of bitching about it some of you should chill and enjoy the music, and be happy that it will be something new, as for the hate on Teddy Riley...I think Kids will hate because they do not know him at all or they were too young to regonize his work...Yes Teddy Riley is responsible for Queen Pen and that No Diggity Track.. but he also played a Major part in Michael Jackson's Forth album (Dangerous) I think I'll do an update on him later on. but yeah my advice is...see Snoop as  Music Superstar... the Gangster Rapper in him  is dead since 2002.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 02:44:12 PM by .:Hercy Buggz:. »

D~Nice

Also, I dont know how people complain about Snoop and Pharrell making music together.  To me, Snoops had the best flow over Pharrell/Neptunes tracks over the past few years.  Vato, Chuuch 2 Da Palace, It Blows my Mind ect, Snoop rips all those tracks.  Even Beautiful was for the ladies but he still sounded dope and the flow was definatly on point.  When Snoop raps with that up-tempo flow and he gets in the zone, nobody in rap sounds better IMO.

Preach

Snoopafly-1986

I think Snoop flows best on Dre tracks but Pharell beats like Drop it like its hot Snoop kinda gets lazy with his raps

jbel1021

I think Snoop flows best on Dre tracks but Pharell beats like Drop it like its hot Snoop kinda gets lazy with his raps

hahaha, true!

OG Hack Wilson

ppl are complaining about snoop's album and it's not even out yet lol  they heard 1 track and ALL of the album sucks lol  ;D and i almost forgot cube and nas? omg! that would be so dope!
snoop aint dropped a dope album in ten years
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens