Author Topic: Bynum>JO.  (Read 795 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Bynum>JO.
« on: January 07, 2008, 06:00:38 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Bynum>JO.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 06:32:55 PM »
you might as well just make a thread saying that bynum is the best big man in the leauge, cuz i havent seen one thread were any other big man is better. :P

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 06:34:15 PM »
lol,word...bynum had oneal on lock on D last night aswell...actually out of all the trades mentioned as of yet im content with team as they are now. As much as i like Kidd im glad the trade for him didnt go down either

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 06:34:42 PM »
you might as well just make a thread saying that bynum is the best big man in the leauge, cuz i havent seen one thread were any other big man is better. :P
give him two years tops

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 06:59:17 PM »
Bynum is a player on the rise while it seems JO is on the decline the last couple seasons

WC Iz Active

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 08:09:51 PM »
LOL

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 08:22:20 PM »
I'm so glad we didn't trade for Jermaine O'Neal.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AlhMC7TbvdRo4GwkGd_arQ6QvLYF?gid=2008010613

on point Bynum is gonna be a beast O'neal is a has been we got good chemistry going right now 8)

WC Iz Active

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 09:07:15 PM »
Let me know when Bynum makes 6 straight all star games, or finishes 3rd in MVP voting,  or makes a ALL NBA team, hell let me know when he is on a team that gets out of the first round,  until then  SHUT UP.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 09:09:56 PM »
Let me know when Bynum makes 6 straight all star games, or finishes 3rd in MVP voting,  or makes a ALL NBA team, hell let me know when he is on a team that gets out of the first round,  until then  SHUT UP.

yo spice, im no Lakers fan

but this Bynum kid looks legit.  He's no Dwight Howard but he's pretty damn good.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

WC Iz Active

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 09:11:38 PM »
^^I agree!   Dude is beastin no doubt.

but Jermaines been doing this for years so I think its pretty immature for someone to say Bynum>>JO.   Its gona still be another few years until we will be able to say that imo.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 10:39:20 PM »
Bynum has all the tools to become better than JO but to say that at this stage of his career is an insult to JO.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 10:57:10 PM »
Bynum has all the tools to become better than JO but to say that at this stage of his career is an insult to JO.
the thread starter also thinks the Celtics aren't the best franchise in history despite having the most championships, MVPs and all-star appearances.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 11:17:06 PM »
LOL

How is this funny? Another Spice moment with no arguments? JO is playing his worst ball since being a Trailblazer. Bynum OWNED him worse than he owned Amare. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 11:19:42 PM »
the thread starter also thinks the Celtics aren't the best franchise in history despite having the most championships, MVPs and all-star appearances.

Your point? Everyone who knows basketball thinks that. Compare the Laker dynasties to the Celtic dynasties, and then try tellin me the Celtics are better. You guys won most of your rings in the span of a decade, when there were barely any threats in the NBA. Compare Laker final appearances throughout the years to the Celtics and then get back to me...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 11:21:05 PM »

An insult? Aren't you a Laker fan? Not only did Bynum own JO in their head-to-head matchup, but his overall numbers are killing his as well...LOL.