Author Topic: 49ers hire Mike Martz  (Read 321 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
49ers hire Mike Martz
« on: January 08, 2008, 02:03:03 PM »
as there o-cord. any thoughts Niner fans?
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: 49ers hire Mike Martz
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 03:13:46 PM »
 if you had a good QB this might be a good pick up but the best thing you have going for you is your running game
so wiht that said:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGPQVUJqq0&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGPQVUJqq0&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0</a>

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 03:41:40 PM »
Fuck, this is not what I was hoping for.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 07:56:18 PM »
great move for the 49ers

HORRIBLE move for Mike Martz's career

hope he has patience lol

Alex Smith will either do reasonably well or fail horribly
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 08:30:52 PM »
great move for the 49ers

Not really, it's a lose-lose situation. The 49ers don't have the personnel to run Martz offense, so most likely they won't do to well. Second, if they do well Martz will probably be offered a head coaching job because of his name and his accomplishment here and we're only gonna fuck up Smith's  development even more with his fifth different offensive coordinator.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 08:51:14 PM »
great move for the 49ers

Not really, it's a lose-lose situation. The 49ers don't have the personnel to run Martz offense, so most likely they won't do to well. Second, if they do well Martz will probably be offered a head coaching job because of his name and his accomplishment here and we're only gonna fuck up Smith's  development even more with his fifth different offensive coordinator.

martz got jon kitna to be a 4000 yard passer twice

he knows his shit
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

swangin and bangin

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 09:00:11 PM »
as long as they have a winning season i dont care or give a fuck

Sparegeez

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 09:01:22 PM »
great move for the 49ers

he knows his shit

Yeah and the offense still wasn't in the top 15, what does that tell you about the running game?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 09:09:09 PM »
great move for the 49ers

he knows his shit

Yeah and the offense still wasn't in the top 15, what does that tell you about the running game?

Yeah but Orlando Pace was injured early on, and Bulger was playing w/ broken ribs and shit the whole season.  I remember after Pace went down, their coach said he feared for his QB's safety, lol.

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 09:12:07 PM »
great move for the 49ers

he knows his shit

Yeah but Orlando Pace was injured early on, and Bulger was playing w/ broken ribs and shit the whole season.  I remember after Pace went down, their coach said he feared for his QB's safety, lol.

LOL. Dude do you even watch football? Martz has been out of the head coaching job in St. Louis for 2 years already.... haha

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 09:17:47 PM »
great move for the 49ers

he knows his shit

LOL. Dude do you even watch football? Martz has been out of the head coaching job in St. Louis for 2 years already.... haha

lol, I thought you were referring to the Rams rather than the Lions for some reason. 

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 10:26:15 PM »
Damn. Good luck with that Niner fans. :-\

D~Nice

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 10:29:36 PM »
if you had a good QB this might be a good pick up but the best thing you have going for you is your running game
so wiht that said:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGPQVUJqq0&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGPQVUJqq0&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0</a>

LOL!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 10:20:35 AM »
great move for the 49ers

he knows his shit

oh yeah, that running game with the mighty KEVIN JONES

the god of all running backs

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 11:12:13 AM »
I guarantee Martz utilizes gore, this isnt Kevin Jones ppl..He did utulize MARSHALL FAULK VERY WELL!!!!

plus this could be his last chance, hes been getting bounces around alot lately...I dont think hes stupid enuff to not use Gore, hes already said he knows that Gore is the center of the offense,
and IMO Hill should be the starter, i dont think Alex has won anything yet..

The Best of 3 Worlds