Author Topic: Rick Ross feat. 14 other cats - Speedin Remix || This is getting out of hand  (Read 593 times)

smegma

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5kzq2m

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ELYYMKBF

http://rapidshare.com/files/82369348/Rick_Ross-Speedin__Remix___Feat._Various_Artists_.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?1tzjtgj2yym

Rick Ross featuring R. Kelly, DJ Khaled, Plies, Birdman, Busta Rhymes, DJ Drama, Webbie, Gorilla Zoe, Fat Joe, Torch, Gun Play, DJ Bigga Rankin', Flo-Rida, Brisco & Lil Wayne.

I'm hooking you up because I'm a good man, but I quickly put up that new song by Roccett and Damizza when I heard DJ Khaled say that this is the We-Mix.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
I'm peeping this out of habit, but I'll tell you right now i'd cut the following:

DJ Khaled, Birdman, DJ Drama (why do you need two djs?), Webbie, Gorilla Zoe, Torch, Gun Play, DJ Bigga Rankin' (or three) & Brisco

EDIT: Now that I've heard it:

Plies dropped a standard Plies verse (standard flow, mediocre lyrics... could replace it with any of his others and you would never know).
Birdman was shit as usual
Bus was forgettable (really, i already forgot how he was)
Joe was energetic, nice verse
Flo Rida was aight
Ross was good
Weezy was aight (except for that outro)

Nothing impressing here. I'll bump the original before this, Kellz was smooth on his verse. Its like rappers forgot how to make a remix. Change up the beat! Dont just throw on the flavor of the month, get people who fit the track! Outshine your guests!

Props, anyway.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:00:28 AM by R1ZE »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, thanks Mauzip +1

What's up with all the DJ's like R1ze said..

Plies dropped a good verse.

kemizt

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Rick Ross featuring R. Kelly, DJ Khaled, Plies, Birdman, Busta Rhymes, DJ Drama, Webbie, Gorilla Zoe, Fat Joe, Torch, Gun Play, DJ Bigga Rankin', Flo-Rida, Brisco & Lil Wayne.

Why God, why ?

These remixes are so predictable:

a) Production: The Runners or Cool N Dre
b) Guests: Fat Joe, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Birdman, Young Jeezy. Then throw in some unkwon affiliates and some big names like Busta, T.I. and Luda
c) Hook: Akon, T-Pain or R.Kelly
d) DJ Khaled screaming like a retard
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:01:19 AM by Dr_Dre-Detox-2008-SAW »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^yes, it's the recipe

kemizt

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
except these guyses remixes never really go anywhere.

EDIT:
Just made a remix of this remix with just Plies, Fat Joe, Flo Rida, Brisco, Ross, Weezy and Kellz' verse from the original.  8)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6342702e990bd1/
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 08:01:03 AM by R1ZE »

Lil D

lol dont even know half of them dudes

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
looks boring. should have kept plies, flo-rida, and brisco and gotten trick daddy and pitbull to keep it FLA.

Sikotic™

I hate these kind of remixes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

Why God, why ?

These remixes are so predictable:

a) Production: The Runners or Cool N Dre
b) Guests: Fat Joe, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Birdman, Young Jeezy. Then throw in some unkwon affiliates and some big names like Busta, T.I. and Luda
c) Hook: Akon, T-Pain or R.Kelly
d) DJ Khaled screaming like a retard
lol chuuuch these remixes r fuckin wack rappers need to switch it up a lil

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
remember when remixes were looked forward to and huge on the radios? Fuckin P. Diddy got annoying with it, but man his remixes got radio play out the ass. "this...is...the remix" o well now a days DJ Khaled is just making shit dumb, what do you need 80 artists for?

Lunatic

i thought plies killed this shit. more than i expected from him.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

I don't even get why they call it a remix. At least change the beat up a little bit if you wanna call it a remix :-\

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't even get why they call it a remix. At least change the beat up a little bit if you wanna call it a remix :-\

lol i know, when was the last time we heard a remix where the beat was different though?

smegma

lol i know, when was the last time we heard a remix where the beat was different though?

TQ - Right On (Friends Remix)