Author Topic: Exclusive Interview With B-Real of Cypress Hill Up On Dubcnn!  (Read 403 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Exclusive Interview With B-Real of Cypress Hill Up On Dubcnn!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 12:46:13 AM »
Yeah appologies for the downtime, drop your feedback, I'll be forwarding the link to B-Real!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 12:47:24 AM »
Yeah apologies for the downtime

keep the feedback coming

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Elano

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 01:34:19 AM »
So there will be another cypress hill album ?  :o
I thought the group was over,at least its what muggs said about the records....

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 04:06:03 AM »
So there will be another cypress hill album ?  :o
I thought the group was over,at least its what muggs said about the records....

Muggs had basically said that he wasn't really involved in it, that "they" were making a new Cypress record and that he was doing a couple beats. B-Real put it differently though, the way he said it, Muggs is still a part of it as always, he's just not doing as much production as usual but he's still doing a chunk of the record.

Okka

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2008, 06:05:52 AM »
Dope interview. Nice too hear Fredwreck givin beats to B-Real on this new album, i hope that DJ Quik will produce on it too and Muggs. I really don't wanna hear B's beats, allmost all of them are wack :-\ It would be nice too see Snoop & Cube on the album too.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 06:21:25 AM by Okka »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2008, 06:24:54 AM »
I really wonder how that Fergie remake sounds lol, B-Real seems to like it, so it might not be that bad... Who knows, though?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2008, 07:04:47 AM »
thanks for the interview, it's really amazing with whom you guys manage to hook up with, for an interview  :)

I really wonder how that Fergie remake sounds lol, B-Real seems to like it, so it might not be that bad... Who knows, though?
yeah B-Real's comment suprised me as well  :laugh:
cause when i had read that fergie is going to do a remake of such a good song, i was like  :puke::laugh:

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2008, 08:59:31 AM »
thanks for the interview, it's really amazing with whom you guys manage to hook up with, for an interview  :)

yeah B-Real's comment suprised me as well  :laugh:
cause when i had read that fergie is going to do a remake of such a good song, i was like  :puke::laugh:

I feel you, I'm not a Fergie fan either... I'll give the song a chance though, when/if it drops!  8)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 09:46:19 AM by Nima - R.I.P. Pimp C »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2008, 09:52:12 AM »
I'm surprised all the Omar Cruz heads on the forum haven't said anything about B-Real's comments on Joell Ortiz/omar cruz.

Ese Torsido

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2008, 10:09:03 AM »
I'm surprised all the Omar Cruz heads on the forum haven't said anything about B-Real's comments on Joell Ortiz/omar cruz.

I'll be the first, Nima. After all, I'm very greatful that he mentioned five Pocos Pero Locos artists on this interview: Scoop DeVille for an upcoming production (will be checking out, he's got MAD beats, from his dad Big Frost to underground cats Styles Of Beyond!), Diamonique for that "Vato" note, Joell Ortiz and Omar Cruz both given props, and a possible Psycho Realm reunion. It's true - B-Real's still real and down with the Latinos.

Thanks so much for using my questions, Nima. I feel honored.

{*will hope to have better questions for up-and-coming rappers I know of*}

You know what? You should also give props to the people who even provided the questions in the first place ;)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2008, 01:15:25 PM »
Aight, here you go: Props to everybody who provided questions! ;D Nah for real, good looking.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2008, 03:32:39 PM »
Keep it coming.

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2008, 05:00:00 PM »

yea man. b-real didnt really give props to cruz. he gave more shine to ortiz. both b-real and cruz from the west.
i think he should of gave him more props. i respect b-real for his opinion tho. dont get it twisted.
me my self i rather bump omar cruz. i keep it WEST!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2008, 05:11:14 PM »

yea man. b-real didnt really give props to cruz. he gave more shine to ortiz. both b-real and cruz from the west.
i think he should of gave him more props. i respect b-real for his opinion tho. dont get it twisted.

I feel you. But atleast B-Real was being honest about how he feels... Personally I like Omar Cruz, I support him, but he's not really seeing Joell Ortiz on the flow or lyrics.. I'm anticipating both of their records though!

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2008, 01:58:43 AM »

I feel you. But atleast B-Real was being honest about how he feels... Personally I like Omar Cruz, I support him, but he's not really seeing Joell Ortiz on the flow or lyrics.. I'm anticipating both of their records though!

your absolutely right. i was just backing up cruz.