Author Topic: Exclusive Interview With B-Real of Cypress Hill Up On Dubcnn!  (Read 396 times)

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Exclusive Interview With B-Real of Cypress Hill Up On Dubcnn!
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2008, 07:49:11 AM »
thanks for the interview.

Im hoping that Psycho Realm album comes trough.  Good to see he liked the legend of the mask and the assassin from Sick Jacken and Dj mugss.

Sounds like its gonna be a good year for cypress hill.

Oh and about the Joel ortiz and Omar Cruz.  I see Ortiz as new york hiphop while Omar Cruz is westcoast Latin hiphop.

Joel raps better then Omar Cruz, but omar makes better songs overall in my opinion.  Plus Omar Cruz comes wit that latin sound.  an i like that ish.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2008, 02:17:34 PM »
thanks for the interview.

Im hoping that Psycho Realm album comes trough.  Good to see he liked the legend of the mask and the assassin from Sick Jacken and Dj mugss.

Sounds like its gonna be a good year for cypress hill.

Oh and about the Joel ortiz and Omar Cruz.  I see Ortiz as new york hiphop while Omar Cruz is westcoast Latin hiphop.

Joel raps better then Omar Cruz, but omar makes better songs overall in my opinion.  Plus Omar Cruz comes wit that latin sound.  an i like that ish.

Yeah I feel you on that. I fuck with both!

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2008, 09:32:54 PM »
i was pretty suprised actually he wasn't feelin' omar cruz, he makes dope as fuck songs haha

tho I'm hell amped for that new cypress and b-real solo, tho it would be nuts if he had a track wit red & meth on it aswell bout weed or somethin haha them muthafuckas mesh so well together in my opinion especially when they talkin weed haha, cisco kid is insane!

also seein cypress next month down here in australia already got my tickets so im hell amped for that

props for the interview shit was dope