Author Topic: WTF has anyone seen the lakers schedule for the next month or so  (Read 6990 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: WTF has anyone seen the lakers schedule for the next month or so
« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2008, 11:43:57 AM »
MY Kobe theories? LOL. That alone shows what an ignorant dumbshit you are. Don't argue if you don't know what you're speakin on.

SGV

« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2008, 11:48:28 AM »
MY Kobe theories? LOL. That alone shows what an ignorant dumbshit you are. Don't argue if you don't know what you're speakin on.

Yes your Kobe theories. If they're not YOUR theories, you're simply a media puppet. You're obviously listening to others and just mimicking what they say and think. NIK = Dumbshit, Ignorant, Conspiracy Theorist, Media Puppet. Ouch.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2008, 11:54:56 AM »
Media? how about ANYONE who watches basketball? That doesn't include you.

suspension:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y6FOsBjD3ik" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y6FOsBjD3ik</a>

no suspension:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GGnnN5BMXwE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GGnnN5BMXwE</a>

Moron.

SGV

« Reply #138 on: January 14, 2008, 11:56:56 AM »
LMAO @ Trying to save face. You're a media puppet.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #139 on: January 14, 2008, 11:58:18 AM »
LMAO @ acting like you actually follow the sport and aren't in here to ride my nuts. You're a nutgobbler.

SGV

« Reply #140 on: January 14, 2008, 11:59:21 AM »
Wow... NIK really is upset that he got outed as a media puppet.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2008, 12:00:13 PM »
Yea...everyone knows how much I love the media. and everyone knows you don't ride my nuts.

SGV...the sky is blue.

SGV

« Reply #142 on: January 14, 2008, 12:04:10 PM »
LMAO @ NIK denying his nutrider and media puppet status.

"Denial is a defense mechanism in which a person is faced with a fact that is too painful to accept and rejects it instead."

Sounds like you almost to a T.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #143 on: January 14, 2008, 12:10:47 PM »
The only thing too painful to accept is how much you follow me around in threads to ride my nuts. Pubic lice sucks.

SGV

« Reply #144 on: January 14, 2008, 12:17:11 PM »
You mention my name for no reason in threads. I make comments that upset you threads that you happen to be in because you post in 80% of threads on Dubcc.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: January 14, 2008, 12:24:08 PM »
i didnt bother to read through every post that I missed. But how does this seem to be so difficult to understand? lol. The weaker your team is recordwise, the harder your schedule is based on opponents win percentage. Its a fact. This is the NBA, not the NFL. Every team, plays every other team. If your team plays 9 road games....guess what, they have to play 9 home games to make up for those 9 road games. Every team has stretches of their schedule that are harder then other teams stretches at THAT particular time. But the overall schedule isnt harder for any one team.

Lets make this simple. Say I have a league with 4 teams. Each team plays eachother at home....and on the road one time. Does team 1 have a harder schedule then team 4? Uhh....no.  :stupid:

Bottom line is you have SOME fans who are trying to make their team look better by pretending that their team is overcoming some incredible odds that the rest of the league isnt. They think its cool to be the "bad guy". What makes it funny to the rest of us level headed folks who argue with logic is, that the Lakers have NEVER been considered the bad guys of the league. If anything, theyre the sweethearts of the league. And i DO mean sweet  :camp:. lol Sorry, had to do that. If there were ever a team that the league WOULDNT want to hold down (assuming they would want to hold ANY team down) it would be the team with the largest bandwagon fanbase and therefor great ratings, Los Angeles Lakers. It would be like the Cowboys pretending the league was trying to keep them from winning...or the MLB was trying to hold down the Yankees lol.

Face it, the reason you guys havent won any championships since Shaq left is simple. You havent been good enough. The years when my team didnt win titles....guess what, we werent good enough that year.

Since you seem a tad bit more intelligent than the rest of these morons, I'll give you a response. There is DEFINITELY such thing as a tough schedule and an easy schedule in the NBA. Last season, the Lakers had an easy schedule. This season, the Lakers have a tough schedule. You can say that it evens out when you "play more home games" all you want, but that doesn't take away from the wear and tear that comes along with a league-leading 9 GAME ROAD TRIP. And your logic gets shitted on when you take a look at the fact that the Lakers not only have the longest road trip in the league, but also the shortest home-stand...so do you still think their schedule is "just as easy" as anyone else? Even if you wont admit it, you know that's not the case....and BTW, sorry Tone, but the last time the league was down with the Lakers was when Shaq was still around. That should be common sense to anyone who's been following the Lakers...PeACe

I'm sure the "wear and tear" that comes along with 9 straight games on the road is much more difficult to cope with than a 7 or 8 game road trip. And I'm sure it must be rough having to endure multiple 4 and 5 game home stands. This gets compounded by the fact that David Stern made Bynum roll his ankle. To think the NBA is out to get the Lakers is to think that the extra game or 2 on your road trip makes or breaks the season for the "elite" Lakers. I think you might be mistaking no longer getting the benefit of the dount on 90% or the calls with the NBA cheating you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #146 on: January 14, 2008, 12:30:29 PM »
"a 9 game road trip is the same as a 7 game road trip *insert lame joke here*...durrrrhhhhh! "

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: January 14, 2008, 03:56:25 PM »
"a 9 game road trip is the same as a 7 game road trip *insert lame joke here*...durrrrhhhhh! "

Youre the only idiot who ever said that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #148 on: January 14, 2008, 08:32:35 PM »
"David Stern LOVES Kobe....durrrrrrhhh...why are Laker fans thinking a 9 game road trip makes their schedule tougher?!  *runs into every thread in the sports section and talks about the Lakers*"

You're officially on SGV status.

SGV

« Reply #149 on: January 14, 2008, 08:34:47 PM »
"David Stern LOVES Kobe....durrrrrrhhh...why are Laker fans thinking a 9 game road trip makes their schedule tougher?!  *runs into every thread in the sports section and talks about the Lakers*"

You're officially on SGV status.

LMAO @ Still riding my nuts.