Author Topic: WTF has anyone seen the lakers schedule for the next month or so  (Read 6991 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WTF has anyone seen the lakers schedule for the next month or so
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2008, 02:24:04 PM »
Sun 13    @ Toronto     over .500
 Mon 14    @ New Jersey            over .500
 Wed 16    @ Boston     
 Fri 18    @ Miami                  way over .500
 Sat 19    @ Orlando               over .500
 Mon 21    @ Atlanta              .500
 Wed 23    @ New Orleans       over .500

THE LEAGUE IS OUT TO GET THE BLAZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again, dumbfuck, how is a 7 game road trip and a 9 game road trip the same? try again (without bringing up hockey).

LOL, wow! Didn't you just tell someone else something about making your points without using insults? The first thing you do is call me a dumbfuck? You're obviously the brightest guy ever.

Back to the topic...

First of all, the Lakers DONT HAVE A 9 GAME ROAD TRIP!!! They have an 8 game road trip. Now would you explain to me the astronomical difference between a 7 game trip and an 8 game trip? And what the fuck are you talkin about hockey? You do realize the Portland Trail Blazers is a BASKETBALL team in the NBA right? You got your nerve to assume other people in this thread haven't kept up with NBA basketball in years when you think an NBA team that has been established since 1970 is a damn hockey team!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2008, 07:15:53 PM »
 Wed 16    @ Boston     

again, dumbfuck, how is a 7 game road trip and a 9 game road trip the same? try again (without bringing up hockey).

LOL, wow! Didn't you just tell someone else something about making your points without using insults? The first thing you do is call me a dumbfuck? You're obviously the brightest guy ever.

Back to the topic...

First of all, the Lakers DONT HAVE A 9 GAME ROAD TRIP!!! They have an 8 game road trip. Now would you explain to me the astronomical difference between a 7 game trip and an 8 game trip? And what the fuck are you talkin about hockey? You do realize the Portland Trail Blazers is a BASKETBALL team in the NBA right? You got your nerve to assume other people in this thread haven't kept up with NBA basketball in years when you think an NBA team that has been established since 1970 is a damn hockey team!

Holy shit...I thought SGV was bad, but this guy is taking it to another level. If you're not gunna read the whole thread, then don't comment. First of all, my insults to SGV were in retalition. You can clearly see that he started with the childish remarks in this thread, so he brought it upon himself.

Second of all, who the hell said the Blazers were a hockey team, smart guy? If you've been reading the posts, then you can clearly see SGV going on rants about the LA Kings. You can see that here:

The Kings (Hockey) play like 8 road games around then. Something must be going on at Staples the start of Feb. That's not the fault of the NBA. That's the venue. So you're saying that at the start of Feb, the NBA and NHL decided to send the Lakers, Clippers and Kings on a bunch of road games?

and here:

So, what you're saying is that you suspect the NBA, NHL and Staples Center teaming up all to screw the Lakers over? You realize how dumb that sounds right? The Staples Center probably makes most of their money thanks to the Lakers, why would they try to help screw them? They make decent money from the Kings and Clippers, too. So again, why would they try to help screw them? LMAO.

AND here:

I pointed out that another NBA team, that also plays at Staples, the Clippers, have a 7 game road trip at the same exact time and the NHL's Kings, who also play at Staples are having an 8 road game trip at the same exact time.

The Clippers have a 7 game road trip the same time and so do the Kings...
(I highlighted and underlined it for you so you wont miss it this time)

Third of all, the Lakers DO have a 9 game road trip. Learn to count:

Thu, Jan 31    @ Detroit    7:30 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Fri, Feb 1    @ Toronto    7:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Sun, Feb 3    @ Washington    12:00 PM    NBA TV       Tickets | Travel
Tue, Feb 5    @ New Jersey    7:30 PM    NBA TV       Tickets | Travel
Wed, Feb 6    @ Atlanta    7:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Fri, Feb 8    @ Orlando    7:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Sun, Feb 10    @ Miami    3:30 PM    ABC       Tickets | Travel
Mon, Feb 11    @ Charlotte    7:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Wed, Feb 13    @ Minnesota    8:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel

So nothing you said in your post is right. LOL. Try again.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2008, 07:53:24 PM »
 Wed 16    @ Boston     

Back to the topic...

Holy shit...I thought SGV was bad, but this guy is taking it to another level. If you're not gunna read the whole thread, then don't comment. First of all, my insults to SGV were in retalition. You can clearly see that he started with the childish remarks in this thread, so he brought it upon himself.

Second of all, who the hell said the Blazers were a hockey team, smart guy? If you've been reading the posts, then you can clearly see SGV going on rants about the LA Kings. You can see that here:

The Kings (Hockey) play like 8 road games around then. Something must be going on at Staples the start of Feb. That's not the fault of the NBA. That's the venue. So you're saying that at the start of Feb, the NBA and NHL decided to send the Lakers, Clippers and Kings on a bunch of road games?

and here:

So, what you're saying is that you suspect the NBA, NHL and Staples Center teaming up all to screw the Lakers over? You realize how dumb that sounds right? The Staples Center probably makes most of their money thanks to the Lakers, why would they try to help screw them? They make decent money from the Kings and Clippers, too. So again, why would they try to help screw them? LMAO.

AND here:

I pointed out that another NBA team, that also plays at Staples, the Clippers, have a 7 game road trip at the same exact time and the NHL's Kings, who also play at Staples are having an 8 road game trip at the same exact time.

First of all what the fuck does YOUR response to ME have to do with ANYBODY ELSE?I don't give a fuck about your petty name calling on SGV or anybody else, but you are a hypocrite plain and simple because  when you replied to MY post, the first thing you did was call me a dumbfuck. Bring up you and SGV all the fuck you want but that has nothing to do with me, get it? I AM NOT SGV, understand?

Second, I pointed out that Portland is about to go on a tough 7 game road trip against 6 .500 or better teams and you said for me to not use any hockey teams as a point of reference when I never said ANYTHING about hockey AT ALL. Are you following this or is this too much to handle at one time?

Third, ok, simple mistake on my part about the duration of the trip. I skipped over January and only looked at the February games. Moving on...

Ok now lets break down this disastrously unfavorable and extremely biased and difficult 9 game road trip. I'll start by comparing it to those NHL powerhouse Portland Trail Blazers 7 game road trip. Im going to bold the teams that Portland and LA both face on their respective trips.

Portland:
Sun 13    @ Toronto    
 Mon 14    @ New Jersey           
Wed 16    @ Boston     
 Fri 18      @ Miami                 
 Sat 19    @ Orlando             
 Mon 21   @ Atlanta           
 Wed 23  @ New Orleans

Lakers:
Thu, Jan 31    @ Detroit 
Fri, Feb 1       @ Toronto   
Sun, Feb 3    @ Washington   
Tue, Feb 5    @ New Jersey   
Wed, Feb 6   @ Atlanta   
Fri, Feb 8      @ Orlando 
Sun, Feb 10  @ Miami   
Mon, Feb 11   @ Charlotte   
Wed, Feb 13   @ Minnesota 

Thats vs. 5 of the exact same teams.

Now for the major differences:

1.You play Detroit instead of Boston on your trip. Not a cakewalk, but would you rather play Boston?
2. You play the Wizards whose record is worse than the Hornets, who the Blazers play against on their trip.

Now that we have established that the first 7 games of your catastrophic 9 game road trip are essentially the same, save for the 2 games which LA has it slightly easier, lets cap this off by examining the final two powerhouses that drag your road trip to 9 games long...

3. Your road trip is capped off by games against the 13-23 Charlotte Bobcats and the reigning worst team in the league, the 5-30 Minnesota Timberwolves.

Do you really still believe the league gave LA those final 2 games to fuck the Lakers over????  I know it may be difficult for someone of your intellectual stature (or lack thereof), but at least ATTEMPT to think about this shit logically.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)   

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2008, 08:06:13 PM »
 Wed 16    @ Boston     

hahahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2008, 08:48:48 PM »
 Wed 16    @ Boston     

Back to the topic...

and here:

AND here:

First of all what the fuck does YOUR response to ME have to do with ANYBODY ELSE?I don't give a fuck about your petty name calling on SGV or anybody else, but you are a hypocrite plain and simple because  when you replied to MY post, the first thing you did was call me a dumbfuck. Bring up you and SGV all the fuck you want but that has nothing to do with me, get it? I AM NOT SGV, understand?

Second, I pointed out that Portland is about to go on a tough 7 game road trip against 6 .500 or better teams and you said for me to not use any hockey teams as a point of reference when I never said ANYTHING about hockey AT ALL. Are you following this or is this too much to handle at one time?

Third, ok, simple mistake on my part about the duration of the trip. I skipped over January and only looked at the February games. Moving on...

Ok now lets break down this disastrously unfavorable and extremely biased and difficult 9 game road trip. I'll start by comparing it to those NHL powerhouse Portland Trail Blazers 7 game road trip. Im going to bold the teams that Portland and LA both face on their respective trips.

Portland:
Sun 13    @ Toronto    
 Mon 14    @ New Jersey           
Wed 16    @ Boston     
 Fri 18      @ Miami                 
 Sat 19    @ Orlando             
 Mon 21   @ Atlanta           
 Wed 23  @ New Orleans

Lakers:
Thu, Jan 31    @ Detroit 
Fri, Feb 1       @ Toronto   
Sun, Feb 3    @ Washington   
Tue, Feb 5    @ New Jersey   
Wed, Feb 6   @ Atlanta   
Fri, Feb 8      @ Orlando 
Sun, Feb 10  @ Miami   
Mon, Feb 11   @ Charlotte   
Wed, Feb 13   @ Minnesota 

Thats vs. 5 of the exact same teams.

Now for the major differences:

1.You play Detroit instead of Boston on your trip. Not a cakewalk, but would you rather play Boston?
2. You play the Wizards whose record is worse than the Hornets, who the Blazers play against on their trip.

Now that we have established that the first 7 games of your catastrophic 9 game road trip are essentially the same, save for the 2 games which LA has it slightly easier, lets cap this off by examining the final two powerhouses that drag your road trip to 9 games long...

3. Your road trip is capped off by games against the 13-23 Charlotte Bobcats and the reigning worst team in the league, the 5-30 Minnesota Timberwolves.

Do you really still believe the league gave LA those final 2 games to fuck the Lakers over????  I know it may be difficult for someone of your intellectual stature (or lack thereof), but at least ATTEMPT to think about this shit logically.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)   

Ok, I admit, I thought it was SGV who posted up that Blazers schedule, so my bad about that...But still, A 9 GAME ROAD TRIP AND A 7 GAME ROAD TRIP IS NOT THE SAME. Forget the teams, just the duration of the trip and the fact that there's more travelling involved, it's a bitch. No way can you say it's the same in toughness and actually believe it...Now, as I said before, there's no way to prove whether the league is doing it on purpose or not. But if the league wants the Lakers to succeed as its "cash-cow", as you claim, why would they give us a 9 game road trip when we already have one of the toughest schedules in the league this season? No way to prove whether it was done on purpose or not, but nobody out there can deny that the league and its officials have been holding a bias against Kobe and the Lakers these past few years...hell, Phil Jackson took a hefty fine last season standing up against it!...come on, now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2008, 08:53:08 PM »
 Wed 16    @ Boston     

hahahaha

why's it funny? because the league gives the Lakers a 9 game road trip and the Blazers a 7 and this guy is tryna use it as an argument in his favor? LOL.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2008, 08:53:49 PM »
an "elite" team doesn't need to play at home to win.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2008, 08:58:38 PM »
an "elite" team doesn't need to play at home to win.

You're right...nobody said they do...and the Lakers have been proving it. 8)

SGV

« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2008, 10:23:57 PM »

I'm really an idiot? Here we go with the verbal attacks from the fatso...what happened, I thought you were gunna change when your cousin died? You still seem like the same old asswhipe to me, who can't make points without attacking. The Clippers have a 7 game road trip and the Lakers have 9. There's a difference between that, dickhead. Yet, they both play in the same venue. Great example you got there! Why not give the Clippers a 9 game road trip, since every other part of the Laker schedule is already tough to begin with? Or why not even it out with 8 and 8? And why the hell is your punk ass bringing up hockey road trips? LMAO. Hockey is completely different... EVERY TEAM has a long road trip in the NHL. Get your shit together before you get excited and start talkin shit to people...:grumpy:

Verbal attacks? You come at me with that same ol' "Have you ever watched the NBA?" bullshit, so I retaliate with some of your own medicine. Stop always trying to make this to be a charity case. "Awww poor me! You attack me!! Aww poor Lakers!" C'mon. Be a grown man for once. Accept what you dish out. The Clippers have a 7 game road trip, but they're also a shitty team. Why can't the Lakers have a 7 game road trip? Maybe you should question why the Lakers have played less games thus far than the Mavs and Suns. LOL. Dogg, you're really sounding like a little kid here. The Clippers have the first home game at Staples after the road trips are done. It's just how it works. So a shittier Clippers team plays 7 road games and an Elite Lakers team has 9, a good majority of which are against weak teams in the "weak" East. 

The Clippers have played one less home game than the Lakers, should I scream blood murder like you idiots? LOL. Hockey is different idiot. I never said it was the same. But what you lack the sense to realize is that I used the Kings and Clippers' road trips as a point. They ALL play at Staples and they ALL have road trips at the SAME EXACT TIME. Meaning that there is something happening at Staples at that particular time which keeps ALL THREE of the teams out of the arena at the same time. And since the leagues can't stop because the teams venue is booked, they have to play their games somewhere, which would ultimately be the road. Are you understanding?

There's no conspiracy jackass. The league loves the Lakers. They bring so much money to them, it would make no sense to diss them. Instead of blaming the NBA for the Lakers having a 9 game road trip, call up Staples Center and complain. Ask them why is there nothing going on Feb 1 - Feb 12. LMAO @ Get my shit together when it's been together this whole time. You just lack any real sense to TRUELY understand what is being said.

Doucheystylin... You're a hoe. Go take another picture on 21st Street and Lewis mimicking Warren G's stance. LMAO @ You.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2008, 10:36:43 PM »

I'm really an idiot? Here we go with the verbal attacks from the fatso...what happened, I thought you were gunna change when your cousin died? You still seem like the same old asswhipe to me, who can't make points without attacking. The Clippers have a 7 game road trip and the Lakers have 9. There's a difference between that, dickhead. Yet, they both play in the same venue. Great example you got there! Why not give the Clippers a 9 game road trip, since every other part of the Laker schedule is already tough to begin with? Or why not even it out with 8 and 8? And why the hell is your punk ass bringing up hockey road trips? LMAO. Hockey is completely different... EVERY TEAM has a long road trip in the NHL. Get your shit together before you get excited and start talkin shit to people...:grumpy:

Verbal attacks? You come at me with that same ol' "Have you ever watched the NBA?" bullshit, so I retaliate with some of your own medicine. Stop always trying to make this to be a charity case. "Awww poor me! You attack me!! Aww poor Lakers!" C'mon. Be a grown man for once. Accept what you dish out. The Clippers have a 7 game road trip, but they're also a shitty team. Why can't the Lakers have a 7 game road trip? Maybe you should question why the Lakers have played less games thus far than the Mavs and Suns. LOL. Dogg, you're really sounding like a little kid here. The Clippers have the first home game at Staples after the road trips are done. It's just how it works. So a shittier Clippers team plays 7 road games and an Elite Lakers team has 9, a good majority of which are against weak teams in the "weak" East. 

The Clippers have played one less home game than the Lakers, should I scream blood murder like you idiots? LOL. Hockey is different idiot. I never said it was the same. But what you lack the sense to realize is that I used the Kings and Clippers' road trips as a point. They ALL play at Staples and they ALL have road trips at the SAME EXACT TIME. Meaning that there is something happening at Staples at that particular time which keeps ALL THREE of the teams out of the arena at the same time. And since the leagues can't stop because the teams venue is booked, they have to play their games somewhere, which would ultimately be the road. Are you understanding?

There's no conspiracy jackass. The league loves the Lakers. They bring so much money to them, it would make no sense to diss them. Instead of blaming the NBA for the Lakers having a 9 game road trip, call up Staples Center and complain. Ask them why is there nothing going on Feb 1 - Feb 12. LMAO @ Get my shit together when it's been together this whole time. You just lack any real sense to TRUELY understand what is being said.

Doucheystylin... You're a hoe. Go take another picture on 21st Street and Lewis mimicking Warren G's stance. LMAO @ You.

There's nothing complex in your simple-minded style of posting, I understand every single point you're attempting to make... It's just that, as usual, what you're saying is dumb as fuck and doesn't really change anything. Let me spell it out for your ass, since it's so hard-

The Staples Center is booked in February, right?

The Clippers, Lakers, and Kings all play at Staples Center.

Out of those 3 teams, the Lakers have the longest road trip.

HOW DOES THIS HELP YOUR ARGUMENT?

Like I said, neither of us can prove whether the league did it on purpose, but the fact that you say "the league loves the Lakers" only proves my point of you not following basketball these past few years...That's not a verbal attack, we're debating something here, and I'm bringing up valid arguments in the debate...you, on the other hand, resort to childish antics (such as name-calling) when you feel backed into a corner. Come with something that actually helps your side of the argument, or don't post...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2008, 11:01:52 PM »
Uh... This helps my arguement because you douches are making this a conspiracy by the league. Point is, which you've failed to pick up, the first two weeks of Feb at Staples are empty. The Clippers play less games during that time, just like they have at this point in the season (they're at 33 games, the Lakers are at 35 and Orlando has played 39). Since Orlando has played 4 more games than the Lakers, is there a conspiracy against them? No. They just got scheduled that way. The Lakers got hit with 9 road games because the first team to get a home game was the Clippers. What a conspiracy! LOL. That's what you're not understanding in your slow mind. There's not a conspiracy.

You claim we can't prove that the NBA didn't do this on purpose, but I already did. What you're trying to say is that the NBA, Staples Center and NHL all worked togther to fuck the Lakers. This is insane. And yet, you sit here and say that me saying the Lakers are liked by the league "proves your point?" The only thing it proves is that you using that childish excuse of "you don't watch the sport like I do" as a cushion to hide the fact that you're were proven to be an idiot by me. Why would the Staples Center screw over three of their sports teams? Why would the NHL screw the Kings over just to help the NBA fuck the Lakers over? Why wouldn't they just give the Clippers a 9 game home stand instead of sending them to play 7 games on the road? LOL.

You're seriously going to sit here and claim that this is all valid points? LOL. Can you really make a case for this? Can you really sit here and make an arguement to prove that the NBA indeed worked with the Staples Center and NHL to fuck over the Lakers? No, of course you can't. So, you'll say I don't watch the sport. I'll call you an idiot. You'll claim that I'm childish to turn the attention away from you make such a ridiculous statement as the NBA is in business to fuck the Lakers over by sending them on a 9 game road trip.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2008, 11:18:12 PM »
Uh... This helps my arguement because you douches are making this a conspiracy by the league. Point is, which you've failed to pick up, the first two weeks of Feb at Staples are empty. The Clippers play less games during that time, just like they have at this point in the season (they're at 33 games, the Lakers are at 35 and Orlando has played 39). Since Orlando has played 4 more games than the Lakers, is there a conspiracy against them? No. They just got scheduled that way. The Lakers got hit with 9 road games because the first team to get a home game was the Clippers. What a conspiracy! LOL. That's what you're not understanding in your slow mind. There's not a conspiracy.

You claim we can't prove that the NBA didn't do this on purpose, but I already did. What you're trying to say is that the NBA, Staples Center and NHL all worked togther to fuck the Lakers. This is insane. And yet, you sit here and say that me saying the Lakers are liked by the league "proves your point?" The only thing it proves is that you using that childish excuse of "you don't watch the sport like I do" as a cushion to hide the fact that you're were proven to be an idiot by me. Why would the Staples Center screw over three of their sports teams? Why would the NHL screw the Kings over just to help the NBA fuck the Lakers over? Why wouldn't they just give the Clippers a 9 game home stand instead of sending them to play 7 games on the road? LOL.

You're seriously going to sit here and claim that this is all valid points? LOL. Can you really make a case for this? Can you really sit here and make an arguement to prove that the NBA indeed worked with the Staples Center and NHL to fuck over the Lakers? No, of course you can't. So, you'll say I don't watch the sport. I'll call you an idiot. You'll claim that I'm childish to turn the attention away from you make such a ridiculous statement as the NBA is in business to fuck the Lakers over by sending them on a 9 game road trip.

Holy shit, are you really this dumb? You're saying the Lakers have a 9 game road trip because they played less games as of now? YOU REALIZE THAT THE LEAGUE FIXES EVERY PART OF THE SCHEDULE, NOT JUST FEBRUARY, RIGHT? Holy shit, man, I can't fathom how someone can be this stubborn and dumb at the same time. AGAIN, DUMBFUCK, the Lakers have a much tougher schedule than the Clippers and they both play in the same venue. YOUR VERBAL ATTACKS AREN'T CHANGING THAT FACT...and once again, I never said there was a conspiracy. If you've been watching basketball this past few years, you'd know that no one can make a claim like "the league loves the Lakers" and keep a straight face, though. Phil fucking Jackson cemented that last season by taking a large fine for stating that there's been a witch hunt going on against Kobe and the Lakers. Obviously, you like to run your ignorant mouth just to go against the grain, despite the fact that me and Doggy have WAY MORE knowledge when it comes to the Lakers than your ass has about anything...

SGV's reason for the Lakers being given a 9 game road trip:
"they played less game as of now! the Clippers got the first home game!!!"

Explain how that makes a 9 game road trip any less tough? How can you claim someone else has a "slow mind"? :stupid:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 11:19:54 PM by Now_I_Know »

SGV

« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2008, 11:34:42 PM »
You stated: did the league do it on purpose? That we'll never know for sure. But considering how the NBA and its officials have treated Kobe and the Lakers these past few year, I wouldn't put it past them.

I'm talking about the road games, since you guys are bringing them up. You entertain the thought that NBA set up the Lakers for a 9 game road trip. When you're presented with FACTS that it's not only the Lakers who are going through a Road trip, as their venue isn't holding any events at that time and the other two sports teams will also be on the road at the same time, you dodge it. You try to bring up other shit, such as "OmG tEheE sGv DoEsN't WaTcH bAsKeTbAlL lIkE mE aNd DoUcHeYsTyLiN do!!!! We HaVe aLl ThE kNoWlEdGe! TeEheE!!!!" But the simple fact remains, there's no conspiracy like you're claiming above.

Of course Phil Jackson will think his team is targeted, just like you douchebags. People rarely want to admit that their favorite team (or their actual team) do any wrong. So they make excuses like stupid conspiracy theories.

As far as the Lakers playing 2 more road games than the Clippers... And you're cry of blasphemy... Why have the Magic played 4 more games this season than the Lakers? LOL. You're an idiot to think that it's a conspiracy... An IDIOT!

Doggystylin

« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2008, 02:06:01 AM »
SGV, I gotta give it to you dog, Doucheystylin is pretty damn creative. How did you ever come up with that? I mean attacking my online forum username by changing the first half to douche, dog you deserve a prize. Here's a dick in your mouth.

SGV

« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2008, 09:08:52 AM »
SGV, I gotta give it to you dog, Doucheystylin is pretty damn creative. How did you ever come up with that? I mean attacking my online forum username by changing the first half to douche, dog you deserve a prize. Here's a dick in your mouth.

I see you're hurt. Awww...