Author Topic: Hey 7even, what you know about Hinkel?  (Read 84 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Hey 7even, what you know about Hinkel?
« on: January 11, 2008, 06:32:05 AM »
I'm guessing you've seen him a lot more than me but what I've seen of him over the last 3/4 years he should really excel in the SPL.

Are you a fan?
NO MORE WAR

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Hey 7even, what you know about Hinkel?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 07:01:20 AM »
I'm guessing you've seen him a lot more than me but what I've seen of him over the last 3/4 years he should really excel in the SPL.

Are you a fan?

Really? I thought he's just a substitution player there? There were allready some rumours that he would come back to BL...

Hinkel is ok, but Lahm, Jansen >>>>>>> Hinkel

oy yeah if you read this 7even : Good Luck with Klinsmann ;D

@ American Gangster : I bet 7even can't answer you because he's commiting suicide right now :laugh:

« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 07:06:31 AM by Kampfsau »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hey 7even, what you know about Hinkel?
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 08:25:45 AM »
He's a fighter who manages to rarely see yellow and red cards, I don't really care for Stuttgart so I'm not a fan or anything. I think he has a good chance of making an impact in Scotland, he can be tough enough and he won't have the language problems that he had in Spain.

About that Klinsmann thingy... let's see what happens with that... I don't like him as a person, but as long as he does a good job I approve it. But I have worries about their egos... Klinsmann has got a huge ego, and so do some guys in the Bayern management... we just have to wait and see
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin