Author Topic: Parted-at-birth twins 'married'  (Read 653 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Parted-at-birth twins 'married'
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2008, 10:50:38 AM »
Disgusting....

But it does give new meaning to the term, "Go fuck your sister!"
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2008, 11:53:37 AM »
Lol, what are the odds?

kemizt

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2008, 12:15:30 PM »
Well back in the day in europe amongst the royalty family blood line, they interbreed to keep the bloodline tight. So i can see why some on here it doesnt really turn them off at the idea.
true shit

there blood was super fine so if they got a cut they could have bleed to death

Not exactly, what was wrong was that they had haemophilia - their blood wouldn't clot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2008, 08:07:19 PM »
I just don't get why everybody's saying how nasty this is. How is having sex with your biological sister more disgusting than having sex with any other woman? The chances of retarded babies are of course huge, and it's not normal to have sex with your sister (let alone marrying her), but disgusting? No.

WTF? LOL

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2008, 02:47:57 AM »
I just don't get why everybody's saying how nasty this is. How is having sex with your biological sister more disgusting than having sex with any other woman? The chances of retarded babies are of course huge, and it's not normal to have sex with your sister (let alone marrying her), but disgusting? No.

WTF? LOL

It's very simple: your sister is a woman, just like all the other women. Sex with a woman is not disgusting, unless it is a very disgusting person to begin with. It simply cannot be disgusting for the mere fact that it is your sister. It is wrong though, very wrong to fuck your sister, for cultural and biological reasons. But not disgusting, just very wrong.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2008, 01:50:36 PM »
PWN3D!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2008, 01:56:06 PM »

WTF? LOL

It's very simple: your sister is a woman, just like all the other women. Sex with a woman is not disgusting, unless it is a very disgusting person to begin with. It simply cannot be disgusting for the mere fact that it is your sister. It is wrong though, very wrong to fuck your sister, for cultural and biological reasons. But not disgusting, just very wrong.

dis·gust·ing
–adjective
causing disgust; offensive to the physical, moral, or aesthetic taste.

dis·gust       
tr.v.   
1. To excite nausea or loathing in; sicken.
2. To offend the taste or moral sense of; repel.

If you don't think fucking your sister is disgusting, then you are disgusting.
Also, don't you think that something you consider to be "very wrong" is the same as being "offensive to the moral taste"?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 01:57:59 PM by J @ M @ L »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2008, 02:01:26 PM »

WTF? LOL

hahah you probably tapping your sisters ass on the regular thats why u dont have no problem with it.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2008, 02:03:15 PM »
so racist....

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2008, 02:06:20 PM »

WTF? LOL

hahah you probably tapping your sisters ass on the regular thats why u dont have no problem with it.

LMAO^^   :laugh:

hilarious
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2008, 02:08:15 PM »
id screw my sister tho, if i had one  8) 8) 8)
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2008, 02:08:41 PM »
Disgusting....

But it does give new meaning to the term, "Go fuck your sister!"
LMAO for real. this dude was tappin his sis without knowin. oo man. poor guy got a raw deal in life :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2008, 02:16:42 PM »
That's because you're one nasty chick 8)

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2008, 02:20:10 PM »
props to Z :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2008, 03:17:07 PM »

that's okay, though...you're female.