Author Topic: Hawks and Heat will play again. For 51.9 seconds after NBA upheld Miami's protes  (Read 495 times)

wcsoldier

The next 5-7 years belong to the Lakers, Blazers, maybe Hornets .. the thing is Detroit and Boston will be over in 2 years so the gap can actually grow even more...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Toronto, Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Orlando are some up-and-coming teams in the east...I don't see them being major contenders any time soon, though.

wcsoldier

^^^^ that's what I wanted to mean .. these teams ain't winning shit within the next 5 years

Lunatic

^^^^ that's what I wanted to mean .. these teams ain't winning shit within the next 5 years
U don't think ATL can be serious contenders within the next 5 years? I say 3, and they will be.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

U don't think ATL can be serious contenders within the next 5 years? I say 3, and they will be.

3 is pushing it...5 years is possible.

PG Mike Bibby...Acie Law
SG Joe Johnson...Salim Stoudemire
SF Marvin Williams...Josh Childress
PF Josh Smith...Solomon Jones
C Al Horford...Zaza Pachulia

I really like that roster.

wcsoldier

Serious contenders mean championship material .. they maybe will able to reach a Final (still I highly doubt it) but this team in no way fucks with :

Jack
Roy
Outlaw
Aldridge
Oden

Farmar
Kobe
Lamar
Pau
Drew

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

How long do you guys think it will be before East/West becomes more even?

Never.

You are a moron NIK. It seems like just yesterday when the East was superior with Jordan and the Bulls, the Pacers, Knicks, Heat  etc.  Its been the West the last few years just like it was the East that was superior a decade before that.  It might be a long time but eventually the East will be back on top again,  lol at NIK saying never,  stupid thing to say.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

How long do you guys think it will be before East/West becomes more even?

Never.

You are a moron NIK. It seems like just yesterday when the East was superior with Jordan and the Bulls, the Pacers, Knicks, Heat  etc.  Its been the West the last few years just like it was the East that was superior a decade before that.  It might be a long time but eventually the East will be back on top again,  lol at NIK saying never,  stupid thing to say.

I'm a moron? This is why no one takes you seriously. You sound like a damn 5 year old. Don't you already have KAIN's nuts to jock? Or are you looking for a new pair to ride since he left?

Learn how to make points without using childish insults.

If the east ever becomes a powerful conference, it'll be in MANY MANY years. The west has Oden AND Durant. I don't see any team in the east becoming a true powerhouse any time soon...Now get off my nuts.