Author Topic: Eminem..Dead since Eminem Show??  (Read 691 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Eminem..Dead since Eminem Show??
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2008, 10:57:33 PM »
IF detox ever comes out... that should be when Em retires,  he'll drop a couple dope verses and him an Dre can retire together on a high note.

as long as he drops one more album b4 that, im fine with that.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2008, 12:26:41 AM »
IF detox ever comes out... that should be when Em retires,  he'll drop a couple dope verses and him an Dre can retire together on a high note.

as long as he drops one more album b4 that, im fine with that.

to be quite honest, i feel that detox would be a better album without eminem. dre and em's relationship has been established to the point that i feel that eminem's contribution to the album would just be a hamper to the notorious dres 3rd solo LP. eminem had his shine on 2001. it's time for dre to do something he does best; use new artists, be innovative, and make records sell. period.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2008, 01:15:06 AM »
I don't give a fuck what niggaz say, Em still is one of the nicest out right now. niggaz be over exaggeratting "Encore", it wasn't THAT damn bad  ::). I'ma be waitin on his next album.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2008, 03:05:31 AM »
Never was a HUGE fan as many of you were during that time but Eminem solidified his place in my Top 10-15 all time. At his peak he was nearly unfucwitable.

A-Zee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2008, 04:44:54 AM »
Everyone here knows, Eminem is a benchmark rapper... The day i hear another rapper make an impact on Hip Hop like Em did, is the day i say that there is a better rapper...

Eminem is, and alwaiz will be an unstoppable artist... Sure he has had a few bad tracks, but who the fuck hasnt?? I mean come on, you all gonna sit there and tell me Pac hasnt made a boring/crap song? haha...

When it comes down to it, you all know ... If Eminem doesnt sell records, HipHop has died... When Eminem spits, he spits fire...

You will all see on his next album, i have good faith in Em... He has had a rough couple of Years... Proof dying, Obie gettin shot in the head, Shit with Kim and ofcourse Hailey dont let him have much room to breathe...

Em will come hard, and i assure you he will shut all you haters up...

One.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2008, 03:26:21 PM »
Everyone here knows, Eminem is a benchmark rapper... The day i hear another rapper make an impact on Hip Hop like Em did, is the day i say that there is a better rapper...

Eminem is, and alwaiz will be an unstoppable artist... Sure he has had a few bad tracks, but who the fuck hasnt?? I mean come on, you all gonna sit there and tell me Pac hasnt made a boring/crap song? haha...

When it comes down to it, you all know ... If Eminem doesnt sell records, HipHop has died... When Eminem spits, he spits fire...

You will all see on his next album, i have good faith in Em... He has had a rough couple of Years... Proof dying, Obie gettin shot in the head, Shit with Kim and ofcourse Hailey dont let him have much room to breathe...

Em will come hard, and i assure you he will shut all you haters up...

One.

this guy right here, is a good guy. he knos what hes talkin bout. 8)