Author Topic: Fat Joe : "Since I've Been Beefing W/ 50 I've Become So Much Richer"  (Read 469 times)

Elano

Fat Joe recently paid a visit to BET's "RapCity," where he shared some choice words for 50 Cent and G-Unit and discussed the logic behind his new album title.

During his recent "Rap City" visit Joe responded to comments by 50 Cent, who took aim at the Bronx rapper during a previous "Rap City" show when questioned which five MC's he'd eliminate from the game.

"Fat Joe, he's not really tough," 50 said during the show. "He's the kind of guy who makes idle threats ... invites you to a fight and never shows up. My schedule has been on BET for the last two years and he still ain't run into me."

When it was his turn to address the comments, Joe seemed more than happy to keep the feud going, insulting 50 Cent and G-Unit, while boasting of his own success.

"This dude 50 Cent is a clown, we've been beefing what --three years?" Crack said. " I go to every club in New York City, every hood. Have you ever seen a G-Unit member in a club? The question was eliminate, he can't eliminate Fat Joe. Since I've been beefing with 50 Cent I've become so much richer in my life, so much more millions and keep dropping hit records. And my brother Khaled is dropping heavy records and We da Best and you see that movement. You can't stop us. We untouchable, B."

Joe also used the "RapCity" appearance to explain the title of his upcoming project The Elephant In The Room, which will be his 8th solo album. While discussing the range of influence his recent hits have had on music, Joe also managed to slide in a few more shots at G-Unit.

"The elephant is in the room," Joe told "RapCity" host Q-45. "Do you know the life span of an artist? Artists don't last no more than two albums. He come out, he a new sensation, he got a hot record. When he come out with the second album, he don't even have a hit, he's gone, similar to a Young Buck/Lloyd Banks situation. That's real talk, they outta here. I've been in the game for 14 years. I've been dropping so many hits. Do you know how hard it is for a guy to make a hit record every single time? This record right now is about to be #1 in the country. It's killin' them. You can't stop me. So my thing is why not give credit where credit is due?"

"If a dude keep bringing out number one records 'Make It Rain,'... 'Lean Back' made them 'Lean Wit it, Rock Wit It,' made em 'Shoulder Lean,' matter fact blame me for 'Pop, Lock and Drop It' cause 'Lean Back' started that. 'Make it Rain'..."Rihanna" had to talk about it, she had to get an umbrella. How many people you seen make it rain after a song like that? But they don't want to talk about Fat Joe like he's top ten. Elephant is in the Room, the Room is hip-hop!"

The Elephant In The Room will feature appearances from Diddy, Rick Ross, Fabolous and production from Scott Storch, Cool & Dre, DJ Khaled, Nate "Danja" Hills and The Runners. The project is expected to be released earlier this year.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Fat Joe : "Since I've Been Beefing W/ 50 I've Become So Much Richer"
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 10:53:28 AM »
pretty sad that adult people have to make up stories like that to make themselves look cool.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 10:58:50 AM »
pretty sad that adult people have to make up stories like that to make themselves look cool.
Word!!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 02:27:53 PM »
Fat Joe>>50 Cent

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 02:44:59 PM »
Dude sounds like a complete idiot. Scott Storch hasn't made a hit in over a year, I don't see him saving Joe's ass this time around.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 03:17:14 PM »
dude just pretty much said he was irrelevant until 50 cent mentioned him.

D~Nice

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 06:18:36 PM »
He should change that to since I have been swagger jacking the south and sounding like Rick Ross I've become so much richer.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 06:26:38 PM »
Fat Joe>>50 Cent
word

but curtis is gettin money, faggot ass nigga

D~Nice

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 06:57:07 PM »
Fat Joe should just focus on making hit records and leave that G-Unit beef alone.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 07:00:05 PM »
fattie is wackkkk!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 09:58:56 PM »
lol

thisoneguy360

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 12:27:36 AM »
Fat Joe>>50 Cent

True, Joeys not great either though

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 12:49:21 AM »
Word!!!

wcsoldier

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 12:53:25 AM »
I cannot bear 99 percent of rappers anymore .. they are such idiots .. I do not think they are aware you have to make sense when you talk  :-X.. they are 40 years old and keep talking like 12 young kids

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 03:07:48 AM »
dude just pretty much said he was irrelevant until 50 cent mentioned him.

Thats what i was thinkin' too lol But still Fat Joe's wack .