Author Topic: LOL Eastcoast "Bloods" Disses The Westcoast, Says: Westcoast niggas can't read!  (Read 541 times)

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
THEY R STRAIGHT CLOWNS TO WOOF ALL THAT BULLSHIT, THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY, DONT TALK IT... B WALK YOUR ASS OVER TO LA AND WOOF THAT SHIT... THEN THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL... ILLITERACY SEES NO COLOR AND WHEN I SAY THAT I MEAN RACE OR RAG/FLAG... BE A REAL MAN AND HELP SOMEBODY LEARN TO READ, THE GREATEST THING THEY EVER DID 2 US IS HIDE SHIT IN BOOKS... REMEMBER THAT LIL OL BLOOD, LOL

BigBlood

• Lil Geezy
  • So Sick is my Klick!
lol @ Bloods in general, whether they're from Compton or Harlem
lol weanie ass niggas in general Fake East koast Dawgs or faggot ass pussies that type on forums -Buster
619-80z  Don't Hate Me kuz I Stay  Flamed up

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
LMAO fake ass bloods ppl dont know the real thing till they see it take a trip down here to southern california and get yo ass killt, they bangin for fun or sumthin wtf

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

98 BJB

• Lil Geezy
I have met b's and c's fromall over. From Htown to NY and none of them niggas bang like cali. One exception Arkansas. And they was basically taught by cali niggas the rest of them niggas be posin like a studio gangsta without the studio.

Deep East oakland 9800 Brookfield
Respect it or Accept It cause you aint gone check it