Author Topic: I think this deserves it's own thread  (Read 595 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think this deserves it's own thread
« on: January 13, 2008, 08:51:08 PM »
T.O. crying after the game
(don't know how to post/jack this video directly)

« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 08:52:52 PM by Knuckles »

OG Hack Wilson

Re: I think this deserves it's own thread
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 08:54:14 PM »
classic

i wonder if TO smokes the ganja
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 08:58:20 PM »
You get a prop for this....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

herpes

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 08:59:55 PM »
I was surprised to see him actually stand up for Romo.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 09:28:33 PM »
so what.  who gives a fuck.  we have no idea what it feels like,  at that level,  all the work you put it,  sometimes its hard to handle all of your emotions.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 09:31:18 PM »
yep....yep........damn >:(.............. :'(

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 09:33:19 PM »
I was surprised to see him actually stand up for Romo.
  yeah

donavon > romo

and he ditched donavon
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 09:35:45 PM »
Why is he crying? Did he just find out that the Lakers have to play road games this year?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 09:39:01 PM »
Why is he crying? Did he just find out that the Lakers have to play road games this year?
HAHAHAHAHA

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2008, 09:40:13 PM »
Hahaha!!

Seriously though, I don't see anything wrong with him crying here. I hear so many people complained about athletes just being in it for the money, not caring, etc. But when we see this, we laugh at him and whatever (I know most people would probably say that T.O. deserves to be laughed at). I'm sure there's a lot of people loving this, I probably should since he trashed my favorite team and player (49ers and then McNabb), but I still respect his effort and the way the game really means something to him.
I got a bird's eye view

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2008, 09:43:33 PM »
You guys think he was being geniune?  I think he was just camera whoring one last time this season.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2008, 09:44:27 PM »

lmao

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2008, 09:52:04 PM »
You guys think he was being geniune?  I think he was just camera whoring one last time this season.
It's tough to say. As far as all the media attention stuff, he didn't really have any incidents this year speaking out about anything or trying to put the spotlight on him, which we all know wasn't the case the past few years. This was a devastating loss for them, I think he was really shook by it.
I got a bird's eye view

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2008, 09:58:15 PM »
It's tough to say. As far as all the media attention stuff, he didn't really have any incidents this year speaking out about anything or trying to put the spotlight on him, which we all know wasn't the case the past few years. This was a devastating loss for them, I think he was really shook by it.

Yea, all I can recall is the Keyshawn Johnson shit but that was classic! "Nobody would even know he won the superbowl unless you check the roster!"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2008, 10:11:54 PM »
i got a lot of recpect for him, hes a very good player with a big mouth, and catches a lot of shit for it, hes upset cause he worked hard this year and wanted that ring and wasn't expecting to lose it to the fuckin giants at home, and good for him at protecting romo, at least from the stupid vacation stuff, i think romo played ehhh but i wouldnt blame it on jessica simpson (or yoko romo as the media refered to her as)