Author Topic: The NBA's Power Rankings  (Read 1183 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The NBA's Power Rankings
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2008, 02:16:00 PM »
they have a history of playin average WHEN IT COUNTS.

What the fuck are you talking about?

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2008, 02:21:51 PM »
LMAO.... I love it when people get so riled up at discussions that they have to start calling people names. It's insecurity at its finest..

But back to the discussion. If history is to always be used to gauge how a team will do, could you have said that the 2000 Lakers were going to choke because they lost to San Antonio in 1999? You could have but you would have been wrong, because history doesn't always repeat itself and the truth is nobody knows how the rest of the season will pan out. So yes, you can have an "educated" guess but it still remains a guess.

Will the Lakers finish the rest of the season strong? I don't know, but I know they have a better chance now since their young players are showing more maturity than last year.   

aye nicca i aint the fat one, so i aint insecure about shiet and callin u fatboy is just statin the truth. thats just the way i talk. it aint my fault you all soft and sensitive just like it aint my fault that you overweight. and aint nobody say history is a definite unbreakable gauge that is ALWAYS right, but it does pan out most of the time. and of course both are guesses you genius, but educated guesses are right more often. the whole point is you groupie fans is bettin on some crazy ass exception to hype up your team as anythin more than middle of the pack for a whole season, when the fact still remains that they are CURRENTLY a bunch of average unable to win ANY series team, whos biggest accomplishment is being good in january. you using the example of a solid 2000 team with two superstars and a veteran bench that finally got over the finals hump. that shiet dont apply to todays team of one superstar, a rising kid in bynum and a bunch of playoff losers and nobodys off the bench. hahaha @ tryin to compare the work of a championship type of team that had been real deep in the playoffs before to some newbie scrubs and one star. i swear cuz, some of u niccas is slow.

as for the jew, go cry a river about injuries, dont nobody care about what "coulda happened", bottom line is injuries happen and other teams still gotta play and they still win, even with em. the lakers is a team filled with excuses about what they woulda, coulda and shoulda done. lets see how yall record is later in the year and if u can break the current mold yall are known for, aka a average earlly playoff exit team with a confused star.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2008, 02:29:59 PM »
LMAO.... I love it when people get so riled up at discussions that they have to start calling people names. It's insecurity at its finest..

But back to the discussion. If history is to always be used to gauge how a team will do, could you have said that the 2000 Lakers were going to choke because they lost to San Antonio in 1999? You could have but you would have been wrong, because history doesn't always repeat itself and the truth is nobody knows how the rest of the season will pan out. So yes, you can have an "educated" guess but it still remains a guess.

Will the Lakers finish the rest of the season strong? I don't know, but I know they have a better chance now since their young players are showing more maturity than last year.   

aye nicca i aint the fat one, so i aint insecure about shiet and callin u fatboy is just statin the truth. thats just the way i talk. it aint my fault you all soft and sensitive just like it aint my fault that you overweight. and aint nobody say history is a definite unbreakable gauge that is ALWAYS right, but it does pan out most of the time. and of course both are guesses you genius, but educated guesses are right more often. the whole point is you groupie fans is bettin on some crazy ass exception to hype up your team as anythin more than middle of the pack for a whole season, when the fact still remains that they are CURRENTLY a bunch of average unable to win ANY series team, whos biggest accomplishment is being good in january. you using the example of a solid 2000 team with two superstars and a veteran bench that finally got over the finals hump. that shiet dont apply to todays team of one superstar, a rising kid in bynum and a bunch of playoff losers and nobodys off the bench. hahaha @ tryin to compare the work of a championship type of team that had been real deep in the playoffs before to some newbie scrubs and one star. i swear cuz, some of u niccas is slow.

as for the jew, go cry a river about injuries, dont nobody care about what "coulda happened", bottom line is injuries happen and other teams still gotta play and they still win, even with em. the lakers is a team filled with excuses about what they woulda, coulda and shoulda done. lets see how yall record is later in the year and if u can break the current mold yall are known for, aka a average earlly playoff exit team with a confused star.

LOL...well genius, if I gave a shit about what you and others might think I wouldn't put up my pic in the first place. I don't hide who I am behind a keyboard.

Back to the discussion... the point of the 2000 team was to show that history doesn't always repeat itself. That may have been a championship caliber team but they had failed for 3 seasons to win anything. They kept "choking" during a certain "part" of the season. Now this team here is different, but they are showing growth and maturity and just may have what it takes to get over the humps that they have failed to do so in the past few years. You are predicting certain failure which is your right, but it's also our right to believe otherwise.   
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2008, 02:31:55 PM »
these laker fans is bacwards as fuc. you got one team thats 31-7 and dominates the league and even the laker fans obsession - online web rankings, and they still try to clown boston. so what if them niccas is tryin to look for a point guard, that just proves that a team with no point guard is ten times better than your wac ass lakers team with one. and to the other nicca sayin i got no arguments, you must not read. you stupid cuz.
the facts is the lakers had damn near the same record at this time last year and choked, the facts is they aint won jac shiet since shaq left, they cant win playoff series and they have a history of playin average WHEN IT COUNTS. maybe yo blind groupie ass cant accept the shit cuz you ride they dic so hard, but any regular unbiased fan or nba expert can see it. until that average ass team actually wins something when it counts, they a bunch of unproven fucs as a team. you niccas is riding on some fairy tale desperate hope shiet, not on history of winning in the last 4 years or results. you niccas is just wishin for them to be good and postin gay lil online rankings as proof of them being a contender. your whole argument is based on january win loss records and your blind belief in your average team. the lakers is number 1 for 3 days and by barely like 1 game ahead and u act like you gonna win a championship. these free groupie posts from you niccas bacced wit no argument but january records is played out and boring. go get a box of tissue and cry and hide cuz you think this section is just too harsh, nobody like no soft ass niccas anyway.
as for that fat nicca tryin to be all dr phil wit his shiet, get offline and go joggin or something nicca. yeah aint nobody no prophet on here but niccas can make educated guesses based on performances and history, and your team is having a good january just like last year and thats it so far. thats why its safe to say the same shiet will happen, cuz yall always fit into that role. be happy all u want fatboy but the facts is them niccas aint got no real solid chance to do shiet yet. so until this wac team ever does anything besides have good januarys, you will be known as a whole lot of talk and no wins. dont take a prophet to see that shiet.

celtics got a true PG (paul peirce)  a legit shooting forward in Peirce and a legit big man in KG

and a feisty youngster in Big Baby he's got heart
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2008, 02:38:00 PM »
these laker fans is bacwards as fuc. you got one team thats 31-7 and dominates the league and even the laker fans obsession - online web rankings, and they still try to clown boston. so what if them niccas is tryin to look for a point guard, that just proves that a team with no point guard is ten times better than your wac ass lakers team with one. and to the other nicca sayin i got no arguments, you must not read. you stupid cuz.
the facts is the lakers had damn near the same record at this time last year and choked, the facts is they aint won jac shiet since shaq left, they cant win playoff series and they have a history of playin average WHEN IT COUNTS. maybe yo blind groupie ass cant accept the shit cuz you ride they dic so hard, but any regular unbiased fan or nba expert can see it. until that average ass team actually wins something when it counts, they a bunch of unproven fucs as a team. you niccas is riding on some fairy tale desperate hope shiet, not on history of winning in the last 4 years or results. you niccas is just wishin for them to be good and postin gay lil online rankings as proof of them being a contender. your whole argument is based on january win loss records and your blind belief in your average team. the lakers is number 1 for 3 days and by barely like 1 game ahead and u act like you gonna win a championship. these free groupie posts from you niccas bacced wit no argument but january records is played out and boring. go get a box of tissue and cry and hide cuz you think this section is just too harsh, nobody like no soft ass niccas anyway.
as for that fat nicca tryin to be all dr phil wit his shiet, get offline and go joggin or something nicca. yeah aint nobody no prophet on here but niccas can make educated guesses based on performances and history, and your team is having a good january just like last year and thats it so far. thats why its safe to say the same shiet will happen, cuz yall always fit into that role. be happy all u want fatboy but the facts is them niccas aint got no real solid chance to do shiet yet. so until this wac team ever does anything besides have good januarys, you will be known as a whole lot of talk and no wins. dont take a prophet to see that shiet.

celtics got a true PG (paul peirce)  a legit shooting forward in Peirce and a legit big man in KG

dont trip my nicca, i know yall got a tough squad over there. i was just usin what the jewish kid said to prove his own point wrong. how dumb is it to clown a team for supposedly still wanting another point guard, when the bottom line is they got a much better record than his team and they smacced his scrub team up and down the court twice already? that confused kobe groupie didnt realize that he's clownin them about some shiet that makes his own team look worse. if the celtics aint that good and they "need" a point guard and the lakers are so elite, why they lose to them each time and double more this season. hahah, its all david sterns fault in his eyes. but on some real shiet, no matter hwo u look at it, the celtics is much better than the lakers and he just cant accept it. aye, is yall gonna get another chance to step on lakers hopes again this reg. season?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2008, 02:39:46 PM »
lol,i seriously cant wait til playoff time

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2008, 02:45:15 PM »

LOL...well genius, if I gave a shit about what you and others might think I wouldn't put up my pic in the first place. I don't hide who I am behind a keyboard.

Back to the discussion... the point of the 2000 team was to show that history doesn't always repeat itself. That may have been a championship caliber team but they had failed for 3 seasons to win anything. They kept "choking" during a certain "part" of the season. Now this team here is different, but they are showing growth and maturity and just may have what it takes to get over the humps that they have failed to do so in the past few years. You are predicting certain failure which is your right, but it's also our right to believe otherwise.   

hey if u proud to be fat and ugly, more power to you nicca. nobody said u was hiding or cared what i said either, it just aint fair to the rest of us that we gotta see some fat old man when we read a thread everytime. its obvious you stay assumin shiet tho, first u assume a nicca is insecure cuz he call a fat man fat, and then u assume people think you care what we say. i aint say what i said cuz i thought u cared or cuz im insecure, i said it cuz i seen u was fat. if a nicca call a duc a duc he insecure? hahahaha.. oh well cuz, do you.

we'll see who was right when tha season is done.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 02:46:49 PM by LADODGER »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2008, 02:52:37 PM »

hey if u proud to be fat and ugly, more power to you nicca. nobody said u was hiding or cared what i said either, it just aint fair to the rest of us that we gotta see some fat old man when we read a thread everytime. its obvious you stay assumin shiet tho, first u assume a nicca is insecure cuz he call a fat man fat, and then u assume people think you care what we say. i aint say what i said cuz i thought i cared or cuz im insecure, i said it cuz i seen u was fat. if a nicca call a duc a duc he insecure? hahahaha.. oh well cuz, do you.

we'll see who was right when tha season is done.

To be honest it is insecurity on your part.... because the discussion had absolutely nothing to do with my looks. It was about basketball. But if you want to make it about looks, lets see your pic?

But as far as seeing who was right when the season is done... you're right. If the Lakers fail, I will be the first person to acknowledge it. I've never excused any of their short-comings. 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 02:54:12 PM by Styles1 »

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2008, 03:02:05 PM »

To be honest it is insecurity on your part.... because the discussion had absolutely nothing to do with my looks. It was about basketball. But if you want to make it about looks, lets see your pic?

But as far as seeing who was right when the season is done... you're right. If the Lakers fail, I will be the first person to acknowledge it. I've never excused any of their short-comings. 

haha, i thought u was smarter than that. now i see u aint. nicca when i talk to people i call em what they look like. if i see a skinny nicca i dont know say some shit ima say "that skinny nicca said it." that shiet dont mean im insecure. wtf is u smokin? maybe wherever your square ass is from they dont talk like that, but it aint my fault. like i said if i see a duc and call that shiet a duc its just the truth. i seen u was a fat old man and i called u fatboy when i addressed u about basketball. you turned it into some other shiet about niccas being inscure or whatever. thats on you. just cuz a nicca calls you fat and cracs a joke while talkin basketball dont mean the thread changed about looks u slow nicca. i can still talk basketball while referrin to u as the fat man who likes the lakers.  as for askin for my pic, that shiet is gay nicca. i barely post on this muthafuca just to see what up with some new music and then this sports talk shiet. i aint go no reason to post up pics or get thousands of posts like the rest of u mutahfucas. now u sayin a nicca gotta post his pic up when another man requests it just cuz he described what you look like? u internet niccas is crazy as fuc. get outta here with that shiet.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2008, 03:06:28 PM »

haha, i thought u was smarter than that. now i see u aint. nicca when i talk to people i call em what they look like. if i see a skinny nicca i dont know say some shit ima say "that skinny nicca said it." that shiet dont mean im insecure. wtf is u smokin? maybe wherever your square ass is from they dont talk like that, but it aint my fault. like i said if i see a duc and call that shiet a duc its just the truth. i seen u was a fat old man and i called u fatboy when i addressed u about basketball. you turned it into some other shiet about niccas being inscure or whatever. thats on you. just cuz a nicca calls you fat and cracs a joke while talkin basketball dont mean the thread changed about looks u slow nicca. i can still talk basketball while referrin to u as the fat man who likes the lakers.  as for askin for my pic, that shiet is gay nicca. i barely post on this muthafuca just to see what up with some new music and then this sports talk shiet. i aint go no reason to post up pics or get thousands of posts like the rest of u mutahfucas. now u sayin a nicca gotta post his pic up when another man requests it just cuz he described what you look like? u internet niccas is crazy as fuc. get outta here with that shiet.

Thanks for proving my point. I knew you wouldn't.... meanwhile, we can keep talking basketball. I won't put you on the spot anymore.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2008, 03:10:18 PM »

LMAO...This shithead just called Derek Fisher a "playoff loser".

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2008, 03:11:39 PM »

LOL! Hack...You did NOT just call Paul Pierce a "true point guard". :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2008, 03:12:39 PM »

dont trip my nicca, i know yall got a tough squad over there. i was just usin what the jewish kid said to prove his own point wrong. how dumb is it to clown a team for supposedly still wanting another point guard, when the bottom line is they got a much better record than his team and they smacced his scrub team up and down the court twice already? that confused kobe groupie didnt realize that he's clownin them about some shiet that makes his own team look worse. if the celtics aint that good and they "need" a point guard and the lakers are so elite, why they lose to them each time and double more this season. hahah, its all david sterns fault in his eyes. but on some real shiet, no matter hwo u look at it, the celtics is much better than the lakers and he just cant accept it. aye, is yall gonna get another chance to step on lakers hopes again this reg. season?

Seriously now, are you a Queens fan?

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2008, 03:32:28 PM »

Thanks for proving my point. I knew you wouldn't.... meanwhile, we can keep talking basketball. I won't put you on the spot anymore.

think whatever helps you feel better at night nicca. u might as well try to find little victories where u can, since havin a shitty team and being fat aint really good for nobodys self esteem.

either way im out this muthafuca now, unlike you niccas with thousands and thousands of posts, some people actually log off this shiet. as for basketball, im sure one of you lakers groupies will post some new onlline stats or rankings or some shiet. u niccas are in love with the internet hahaha.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2008, 03:41:09 PM »

think whatever helps you feel better at night nicca. u might as well try to find little victories where u can, since havin a shitty team and being fat aint really good for nobodys self esteem.

either way im out this muthafuca now, unlike you niccas with thousands and thousands of posts, some people actually log off this shiet. as for basketball, im sure one of you lakers groupies will post some new onlline stats or rankings or some shiet. u niccas are in love with the internet hahaha.

lmao... later dude.