Author Topic: The NBA's Power Rankings  (Read 1180 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: The NBA's Power Rankings
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2008, 10:20:52 PM »
these laker fans is bacwards as fuc. you got one team thats 31-7 and dominates the league and even the laker fans obsession - online web rankings, and they still try to clown boston. so what if them niccas is tryin to look for a point guard, that just proves that a team with no point guard is ten times better than your wac ass lakers team with one. and to the other nicca sayin i got no arguments, you must not read. you stupid cuz.
the facts is the lakers had damn near the same record at this time last year and choked, the facts is they aint won jac shiet since shaq left, they cant win playoff series and they have a history of playin average WHEN IT COUNTS. maybe yo blind groupie ass cant accept the shit cuz you ride they dic so hard, but any regular unbiased fan or nba expert can see it. until that average ass team actually wins something when it counts, they a bunch of unproven fucs as a team. you niccas is riding on some fairy tale desperate hope shiet, not on history of winning in the last 4 years or results. you niccas is just wishin for them to be good and postin gay lil online rankings as proof of them being a contender. your whole argument is based on january win loss records and your blind belief in your average team. the lakers is number 1 for 3 days and by barely like 1 game ahead and u act like you gonna win a championship. these free groupie posts from you niccas bacced wit no argument but january records is played out and boring. go get a box of tissue and cry and hide cuz you think this section is just too harsh, nobody like no soft ass niccas anyway.
as for that fat nicca tryin to be all dr phil wit his shiet, get offline and go joggin or something nicca. yeah aint nobody no prophet on here but niccas can make educated guesses based on performances and history, and your team is having a good january just like last year and thats it so far. thats why its safe to say the same shiet will happen, cuz yall always fit into that role. be happy all u want fatboy but the facts is them niccas aint got no real solid chance to do shiet yet. so until this wac team ever does anything besides have good januarys, you will be known as a whole lot of talk and no wins. dont take a prophet to see that shiet.

celtics got a true PG (paul peirce)  a legit shooting forward in Peirce and a legit big man in KG

and a feisty youngster in Big Baby he's got heart

LOL! Hack...You did NOT just call Paul Pierce a "true point guard". :-X

whoops meant to say Ray Allen

you can tell who i meant because i used peirces name twice lol
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 10:26:53 PM by Hack Wilson »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2008, 10:24:20 PM »
hahaha. nice game against the suns, yall looked unstoppable. kwame should be league mvp.

Lets see, in the last 3 games the chump lakers have two barely there luccy wins against two of the nbas worst teams and then got beat by the suns easily. if you niccas think u playing like garbage for 3 and 1/2 quarters and then tryin to 3 point shoot your way to wins in the nba is the signs of a good team then your dumber than i thought. so much for your beloved online power rankings.  8)

yall bitch ass niccas probly gonna start with the excuses. maybe yall should send a sob story letter to david stern. hahaa.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2008, 11:03:23 PM »
hahaha. nice game against the suns, yall looked unstoppable. kwame should be league mvp.

Lets see, in the last 3 games the chump lakers have two barely there luccy wins against two of the nbas worst teams and then got beat by the suns easily. if you niccas think u playing like garbage for 3 and 1/2 quarters and then tryin to 3 point shoot your way to wins in the nba is the signs of a good team then your dumber than i thought. so much for your beloved online power rankings.  8)

yall bitch ass niccas probly gonna start with the excuses. maybe yall should send a sob story letter to david stern. hahaa.

It's one game and the Lakers are extremely thin in the front-court right now. We still beat the Suns twice this year, nicca.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2008, 11:03:56 PM »
these laker fans is bacwards as fuc. you got one team thats 31-7 and dominates the league and even the laker fans obsession - online web rankings, and they still try to clown boston. so what if them niccas is tryin to look for a point guard, that just proves that a team with no point guard is ten times better than your wac ass lakers team with one. and to the other nicca sayin i got no arguments, you must not read. you stupid cuz.
the facts is the lakers had damn near the same record at this time last year and choked, the facts is they aint won jac shiet since shaq left, they cant win playoff series and they have a history of playin average WHEN IT COUNTS. maybe yo blind groupie ass cant accept the shit cuz you ride they dic so hard, but any regular unbiased fan or nba expert can see it. until that average ass team actually wins something when it counts, they a bunch of unproven fucs as a team. you niccas is riding on some fairy tale desperate hope shiet, not on history of winning in the last 4 years or results. you niccas is just wishin for them to be good and postin gay lil online rankings as proof of them being a contender. your whole argument is based on january win loss records and your blind belief in your average team. the lakers is number 1 for 3 days and by barely like 1 game ahead and u act like you gonna win a championship. these free groupie posts from you niccas bacced wit no argument but january records is played out and boring. go get a box of tissue and cry and hide cuz you think this section is just too harsh, nobody like no soft ass niccas anyway.
as for that fat nicca tryin to be all dr phil wit his shiet, get offline and go joggin or something nicca. yeah aint nobody no prophet on here but niccas can make educated guesses based on performances and history, and your team is having a good january just like last year and thats it so far. thats why its safe to say the same shiet will happen, cuz yall always fit into that role. be happy all u want fatboy but the facts is them niccas aint got no real solid chance to do shiet yet. so until this wac team ever does anything besides have good januarys, you will be known as a whole lot of talk and no wins. dont take a prophet to see that shiet.

celtics got a true PG (paul peirce)  a legit shooting forward in Peirce and a legit big man in KG

LOL...Ray Allen is not a point guard either. ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2008, 08:12:55 AM »

LOL...Ray Allen is not a point guard either. ;)

i know i dont feel like going back and editing things twice lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens