Author Topic: Now this is hip hop  (Read 386 times)

herpes

Re: Now this is hip hop
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 03:31:01 PM »
hmmm,ooohhhh well.
Whatīs that Metro piece doing there?  :-X
Seems to know your shit,NOT......
Mixing up that wak ass Metro bullshit up with Sent TFP,T-KID TNB/KD,Kenn TAT.....
oooohhhh thatīs you  :-X :-\ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
No you donīt get a pass because you painted with Cope2  :P.....
This is a area you canīt fake your persona.....
I had enough with your YOUNG ass claiming old school..... get the FUCK OUT of here and stay away from my boy Tanji.
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Chad Vader AKA Mr.Grumpy this week.

wtf loll

:P :P :P :P
You can LOL all you want,delete your account so Tanji can come back! (your bitch ass was part of the reason he "left")  >:( >:(
Tanji is a quality poster and I want his ass back right back and in a hurry.
So press delete account NOW!
Clever move to post that wak ass Metro in between all the legends.......
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chad Vader AKA The Grumpy Cat in a bad mood.....
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wow tanj left b/c of me... what are you his girlfriend ?  I haven't said anything to him in months and he has hurt feelings over what I said about Chuck D then too fucking bad for him.  It it makes you and him feel better you can call him up and say I am sorry.  If people can't see that half the shit I say is too piss people off b/c this place just interesting anymore well thats not my fault.  I am even saying it right here.  Too bad half you guys get emotional over a message board.  And thats not my fault.  And so what I dont know graffiti artist.  I like the way it looks and always have.  If you would like to tell me more I would be happy to listen.  If not too bad go fuck yourself.