Author Topic: get your asses to best buy NOW!  (Read 983 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
get your asses to best buy NOW!
« on: January 14, 2008, 11:10:35 PM »
for only 3 g's you can get this at any electronics store:

50" plasma 1080p flat screen fucking HDTV!

or you can go to best buy and get that PLUUUUUUUSSSS

and 10 free blurays

for the exact same price!

this nigga right here officially just came up!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: get your asses to best buy NOW!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 11:27:26 PM »
haha i wish i just had 3g's to spend like that

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 11:55:44 PM »
well, i had to save for a looooooong time.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 12:03:53 AM »
thats a really nice setup homie and good choice on going with Blu ray. 8)

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 12:07:18 AM »
props. i got a 40" KDL V3000 sony about 3-4 months ago. best damn purchase ive made in a long time.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 10:50:51 AM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 11:11:13 AM »
Damn, that looks clean!

kemizt

SGV

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 12:01:04 PM »
I'm in the market for a new tv and dvd player right now too... Damn

Too bad all my money is going toward my wedding. Only if this sale (I'm assuming that's what it is) came a month later!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 01:15:36 PM »
dude invite a grip of people (more people more presents) and  use their present money (take back shit you don't want/need) and use it for the tv.
plus there was another sign for samsung, if you bought any 1080p samsung you got a free blu ray as well.....that one lasts longer than the panasonic sale i think.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 01:17:37 PM »
I'm in the market for a new tv and dvd player right now too... Damn

Too bad all my money is going toward my wedding. Only if this sale (I'm assuming that's what it is) came a month later!
Theses Tracks Are Dedicated to you (I Show theses videos to my homie all the time, haha):
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yrXmRA0qcys&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/yrXmRA0qcys&amp;rel=1</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eh5pgrUhD1s&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Eh5pgrUhD1s&amp;rel=1</a>

SGV

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 01:35:54 PM »
dude invite a grip of people (more people more presents) and  use their present money (take back shit you don't want/need) and use it for the tv.
plus there was another sign for samsung, if you bought any 1080p samsung you got a free blu ray as well.....that one lasts longer than the panasonic sale i think.

Haha. You already know! We intially were only inviting 20 people each. Now we're at 35 each and it's still growing. We weren't gonna have a hall either, but I decided that we could make some money back by having a dollar dance. Haha. When my lady's sister got married they cleared a G on their dollar dance alone. I'm banking on that. We already have our appliances and shit, we don't need any. So, I've been telling my side "Well, we are lucky that we have all the appliances we need prior to getting married..." to give them a hint: Give us money!

I hope this shit is going in a month, I'll cop it for sure. Good looking.

ECrazy: LMAO @ Those tracks. I'm Scarface and Willie D is my brother. He told me that same ass shit. And the same shit Bun B and 3-6 was telling 3000 he told me. Haha.

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 04:10:47 PM »
I"m way too cheap to buy any of that.  Here's my line of thought.  I couldn't spend 3 grand on a 50" t.v. because in a few months or probably already you could get a lesser quality one for half that.  In about two years you could get it for a third of that... and if you buy it, it'll only be the hottest thing out for about 4 months.  I hate temporary shit, I just could never bring myself to buy it.

The Bluray thing is Im still happy with my dvd player.

As for hi-def, I have lo-def eyes.  So I can't even tell if something's hidef or not, everything looks blurry to me if I don't wear glasses. 

So ultimately I go "hmm... spend 5 grand, or spend 300 bucks" and buy a cheap-ass 32" t.v.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 04:17:02 PM »
^ i sort of agree with you, the way technology is now, theres always something newer and the old thing drops price within months, me personally i spent like 180 on a tv i got hooked up to my computer and i got some old ass one in my living room, im perfectly happy with them cause i shouldnt be watching a lot of tv anyway

SGV

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 05:34:21 PM »
I don't know. After watching my brothers Hi-Def TV and coming home and watching my regular ass TV, it's just not the same. Everything seems so much clearer on HD. The movies that I have seen in Hi-Def (or Blu Ray) have looked much better than any of my regular DVDs.

I'm not a big electronic dude. I don't really cop the new electronics often, that's why I still have the old ass TV and DVD player that I got when I worked at Sears back in like 02. It's just time for an upgrade now.

This looks like a great deal, IMO. There's nothing like watching a Football Game in HD...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2008, 12:03:43 AM »
yeah I'm feeling what trauma and SGV are BOTH saying . but here's why i did what i did.

1. i still had the 32" i had in Jr high....i could get a regular TV, but like sgv said, after seeing shit in HD and being the sports fan i am, it's something to aspire to have.

2. i was already in the market for an hd TV, i was going to get a 37 or something , but when i saw you could get a free blu ray and 10 free blu ray dvd's i really couldn't pass that up, might as well spend 3 g's now than spread it out over months/years.

3. these past 5 years all I've been doing is giving and buying for others. it was time to take care of MEEEEE.lol as greedy as that sounds it was a necessary for my sanity.