Author Topic: Welcome back KMART!  (Read 413 times)

"THE" MoSav

Welcome back KMART!
« on: January 15, 2008, 11:57:07 AM »
He Scored 39 pts on 14 of 16 shooting in his 2nd game back off the Bench including a huge 3pt play to give the Kings a 1 pt lead, Salmons then hit the game winner. Martin is a fuckin beast and is unguardable he can score anytime he wants! Huge Win over Dallas. in 2 games hes missed 4 shots while scoring 25 and 39...So effecient!! I think the Kings are guna start rolling, not only is Kmart back but the real key has been Brad Miller who is avg 20 10 and 5 this month and his defense has been great, he is a way diff player then last year..The Kings might be to far out of it already but theyw ill make a run for the playoffs, mark my words..Now i just hope Bibby doesnt come back and screw it up, Beno has been so good. Bibby and Artest back tomorrow, gonna be interesting to see what happens...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: Welcome back KMART!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 12:02:14 PM »
sac doesnt look that bad i watched that game against orlando the other night. they look good and that was witout artest
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 12:05:06 PM »
sac doesnt look that bad i watched that game against orlando the other night. they look good and that was witout artest

YEAH EXACTLY!!! UR GUNNA SEE HOW GOOD THIS TEAM IS REAL SHORTLY, OTHER TEAMS WITHOUT THERE TOP 3 WOULD HAVE FALLEN FLAT ON THERE FACES, WERE STILL BEATING TEAMS LIKE TEH MAGIC..SALMONS, BENO, GARCIA, AND BENO THATS STILL 4 GUYS THAT CAN GET IT DONE, AND THEY DID WHEN THE OTHER 3 WERE OUT...WERE GONNA HAVE A REAL GOOD 9 DEEP WHEN MIKE AND RON RETURN...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 12:21:09 PM »
they look good and that was witout artest

That's cuz they're better when Salmons gets to play.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 12:35:24 PM »
they look good and that was witout artest

That's cuz they're better when Salmons gets to play.

thats the great debate...hahaha..I think Bibby is gone for sure tho real soon...

The Best of 3 Worlds

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 04:48:09 PM »
Yea, kevin has been tearing it up. Scoring with ease on unbelievable efficiancy. And Salmons has become one of the best finishers in the league.

Martin, Garcia, Artest, Salmons are their swingmen. They've proven they can play, and minutes and roles might become a problem when theyre all back. Artest might be the man out.

Props to Theus also, his team is competing every night even when he had 3 starters out.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 07:49:55 PM »
so this young nicca officially took the nicname from kenyon martin? thats some funny shit, kenyon probly jealous.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 12:27:54 PM »
so this young nicca officially took the nicname from kenyon martin? thats some funny shit, kenyon probly jealous.

Kevin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kenyon

The Best of 3 Worlds