Author Topic: EVERLAST FEAT. KURUPT - ONE,TWO (PRODUCED BY FREDWRECK)  (Read 914 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: EVERLAST FEAT. KURUPT - ONE,TWO (PRODUCED BY FREDWRECK)
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 11:21:08 PM »
Ok, here is Feel It. It is a subliminal diss around 1:27 of the song the Quik diss kicks in. The other Everlast diss to Quik is a song on Same As It Ever Was on a song called I'mma Swing It. Still trying to find that album, might be in storage.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/63305836df3dfb/

shit! props for this  8) brings me back memories  8)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 11:24:07 PM by FunkyAssTony Supporter Of The Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

D~Nice

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 11:29:37 PM »
Ok, here is Feel It. It is a subliminal diss around 1:27 of the song the Quik diss kicks in. The other Everlast diss to Quik is a song on Same As It Ever Was on a song called I'mma Swing It. Still trying to find that album, might be in storage.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/63305836df3dfb/

shit! props for this  8) brings me back memories  8)

House Of Pain was dope as fuck back in the day. Bumping they first album right now.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 09:49:37 AM »
I know this aint a new song,it came out on everlast eat at whitey's (2000) but it's still one of my jam when i smoke.I put that record light my joint and just chill to the music  8)

here ya go,enjoy  8)

12 one two.mp3 - 7.95MB

Some Dope Shit  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

J-Fox

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 10:27:27 AM »
I know this aint a new song,it came out on everlast eat at whitey's (2000) but it's still one of my jam when i smoke.I put that record light my joint and just chill to the music  8)

here ya go,enjoy  8)

12 one two.mp3 - 7.95MB

Hah... And I just listened to Space Boogie: Smoke Oddesey a couple times through just this week... Haven't heard this song in many many years, gotta add it to my playlist now.  :)
It is what it is.

shemdogg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2008, 03:14:01 AM »
ye i kno this from "against tha grain" from dpg recordz

D~Nice

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2008, 10:09:38 AM »

yes,on Daz´s version of it. Hope you got Death Row´s version and The Bootleg EP. (for your sake  ;) :laugh:;)

U listen to Everlast Chad?

Nope,I checked his first album briefly when he was rolling with rhyme syndicate... that's close to 20 years ago,ha,ha...

shit,thats before house of pain,old school shit for sure,i got his 2 and 3 album maybe i can hook you up chad

Is it "folk music"? Who produced them? Yeah why not,I can check em out. ZIP file NOT rar,thanx  ;) ;)

Yeah it's kind of a mixture of blues, rock and hip hop. Alot of cuts where he is singing and a few where he is rhyming. It's one for everyone but if you want to check them out I will pm you.

D~Nice

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2008, 10:48:44 AM »

yes,on Daz´s version of it. Hope you got Death Row´s version and The Bootleg EP. (for your sake  ;) :laugh:;)

U listen to Everlast Chad?

Nope,I checked his first album briefly when he was rolling with rhyme syndicate... that's close to 20 years ago,ha,ha...

shit,thats before house of pain,old school shit for sure,i got his 2 and 3 album maybe i can hook you up chad

Is it "folk music"? Who produced them? Yeah why not,I can check em out. ZIP file NOT rar,thanx  ;) ;)

Yeah it's kind of a mixture of blues, rock and hip hop. Alot of cuts where he is singing and a few where he is rhyming. It's one for everyone but if you want to check them out I will pm you.

Funny,I like the "folk music" I´ve heard of him..... but his raps  :-X :-\ :-\....
So this should be interesting  ;)

Rhyming? Oh ya boy Everlast got rhymes. He got away from alot of that on this solo albums but he can rhyme. If you don't have them, I can hook up all 3 House Of Pain albums as well.

D~Nice

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2008, 12:06:30 PM »
Aight, I will hit you back with HOP albums then do Everlast's solo joints.

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2008, 06:35:50 PM »
Quik disses him on his last verse of the original "Let U Have It"- http://www.zshare.net/audio/67213653a5bdc4/ I like the House Of Pain Everlast, but not a big fan of his solo career.