Author Topic: Bet presents "Brown on Black" (Video)  (Read 1212 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Bet presents "Brown on Black" (Video)
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 12:18:15 AM »
yea, whatever you say, idiot.

I was in Jamaica last summer. They all acknowledged that they were black. A lot of them say "nigga", too. Please, stop...before it's too late for you.

SGV

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2008, 12:57:18 AM »
You sat there in Jamaica asiking them if they're black? Yeah... right. We all believe you, moron.

LMAO @ They say nigga too. Ever been to the Bay? Ever been to New York? Miami? Houston? LOL. Latinos, Whites, Asians etc. ALL say Nigga in these areas too. Are they all of a sudden black too? Haha. Seriously, do not hop on my nuts just to argue with me. It's not gonna work.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2008, 09:36:08 AM »
It's sort of like Africans and Jamaicans. They don't really consider themselves Blacks. It's not a racism thing, IMO. It's more of a cultural issue.

Ummmm... yes... they do.
nah well in a sense SGV is right a lot of them do no consider themselves Blacks. its truth and sad. I heard a lot of them be like im not Black, Im jamaican , or haitian, trini, etc. but i see it mostly with the older peopel the young ones aint really on that unless they on some bourgeoisie shit , and the reason why i say that because in a way they think they are better than so called Blacks in north america. a lot of them nigga be putting other on them census forms

SGV

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2008, 11:15:53 AM »
^That's exactly it.

Africans, Jamaicans, Hatians etc. all feel that they're cut from a different cloth than American Blacks. I've seriously NEVER heard anyone EVER say different.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2008, 03:06:07 PM »
You sat there in Jamaica asiking them if they're black? Yeah... right. We all believe you, moron.

LMAO @ They say nigga too. Ever been to the Bay? Ever been to New York? Miami? Houston? LOL. Latinos, Whites, Asians etc. ALL say Nigga in these areas too. Are they all of a sudden black too? Haha. Seriously, do not hop on my nuts just to argue with me. It's not gonna work.

I'm not hopping on anyones nuts, fat tits. Just because you follow people around in threads to ride their nuts doesn't mean everyone is like that. I woulda' said the same thing to anyone else. Jamaicans consider themselves black, you dumbshit.

SGV

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2008, 05:12:21 PM »
LMAO @ Not having any  evidence to back up your claim and you have the nerve to call me dumb. I've come to realize that you just reply to ride my nuts. You throw insults because you can't back up what you say.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2008, 06:24:36 PM »
The evidence is that Jamaicans are black. And I'm willing to bet that you've never even been there. SGV, you're just too dumb of a man.

SGV

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2008, 07:20:07 PM »
LMAO @ I'm just too dumb because you THINK I haven't been to Jamaica. OK NIK, you really have amazing evidence backing your claims. LMAO @ You being such an idiot, as usual.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2008, 07:23:08 PM »
got to go with SGV on this i be around mad west indian niggas. so what he said= true story.

SGV

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2008, 07:28:52 PM »
Every Jamaican and African I've met have never called themselves Black. They call themselves Jamaican. Nigerian. What have you. Oh well. Some dudes are just way too dumb and are way too infatuated with me to realize how wrong they are.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2008, 07:35:57 PM »
Every Jamaican and African I've met have never called themselves Black. They call themselves Jamaican. Nigerian. What have you. Oh well. Some dudes are just way too dumb and are way too infatuated with me to realize how wrong they are.
but at the end of the day they are Black. are they soon realize they are Black when they come to the United Snakes Of America. same shit with dominicans them niggas a lot of Blacks there they swear they not Black, want to be Castilian so bad. but as soon as they get here United Snakes Of America they get called 'Nigger" by some white devil then reality hits them dead in the face. why u think dominicans are the best when it comes to relaxing hair and putting perms in that shit. all they shops in the hood. they master the art of whitening hair ( making it straight and dog looking)

SGV

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2008, 08:02:46 PM »
Yeah at the end of the day they ARE black, but they really don't go out of their way to claim it.

This Afro Cubano cat that we know flipped on my cousin for calling him nigga. He was like "Im Latino, not a Black. Don't call me that."

That was his mentality. Little does he realize, he is black. Culturally, he wasn't raised that way though.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2008, 10:39:36 PM »
they are NOT black.

if they are not from america they cant even say black.  How is a black latino gonna say hes black when he cant even pronounce it?? Hes speaking SPANISH.

U guys are only looking at skin color, when its more then that.

The black latinos culture is LATIN. 

How is a black latino who speaks spanish and grew up in latino culture gonna communicate wit a black guy from america or jaimaca or africa.
They wouldnt relate to an african or an american.

Like i said its more then just the color of ur skin.

and no black latinos are not all troughout latin america.  Most of central america is just brown.  in most latin american countries the black population is like 1%.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

SGV

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2008, 10:45:15 PM »
they are NOT black.

if they are not from america they cant even say black.  How is a black latino gonna say hes black when he cant even pronounce it?? Hes speaking SPANISH.

How is a black latino who speaks spanish and grew up in latino culture gonna communicate wit a black guy from america or jaimaca or africa.

and no black latinos are not all troughout latin america.  Most of central america is just brown.  in most latin american countries the black population is like 1%.

Skin color wise, they ARE Black. You ever been to Costa Rica? Panama? Honduras? Nica? Central America has a lot of Blacks.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2008, 10:57:34 PM »
they are NOT black.

O you must be one of those white latinos. at the end of the day they are Black whats so hard to understand that. different cultures yes language yes. niggas out there look like same here color skin facial features etc. they ancestors just got dropped off in south america, carribean, etc. and mine got dropped of in United Snakes of america. research the african diaspora you guys kill with this shit.