Author Topic: Bet presents "Brown on Black" (Video)  (Read 1208 times)

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Bet presents "Brown on Black" (Video)
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2008, 11:03:38 PM »
Skin color wise, they ARE Black. You ever been to Costa Rica? Panama? Honduras? Nica? Central America has a lot of Blacks.

exactly.  Only because of the color of their skin.  They cant relate to an african or a black american in any other way.
Because they are latino. 

and Most latin american countries dont have many blacks.  El Salvador basically has no blacks.  Mexico has very little blacks.  If u research them up they usually have like 1% percent black.

The countries u named are some of the few countries that have a higher percentage but still aint even that big.  they have like a 10 percent population.

And this is coming from a Salvadorian.  Honduras ive heard has black communities there.  Panama too, and costa rica too, but they are not even close to half the population.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2008, 11:07:59 PM »
they are NOT black.

if they are not from america they cant even say black.  How is a black latino gonna say hes black when he cant even pronounce it??

How is a black latino who speaks spanish and grew up in latino culture gonna communicate wit a black guy from america or jaimaca or africa.

also maybe they cant pronounce Black but what does ' negro' or for some of you white latino who are they referring when they use the word 'mayate' dont give that beetle definition either.

That logic doesnt make sense how is a haitian going to communicate with an African? or a jamaican with an african, or the different tribes in Africa going to communicate with each other if they speak a different language. SO does that mean they not Black and they roots arent African. come on now exit with your bullshit explanation.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2008, 11:10:38 PM »
O you must be one of those white latinos. at the end of the day they are Black whats so hard to understand that. different cultures yes language yes. niggas out there look like same here color skin facial features etc. they ancestors just got dropped off in south america, carribean, etc. and mine got dropped of in United Snakes of america. research the african diaspora you guys kill with this shit.

white latinos??? hahaha.  man for reals almost all of central america are just BROWN LATINOS.  U've been watching to much tv.  Only on tv u see white latinos.

my parents are both indian looking salvadorians.  They are from the Pipiles who are descendants of the Mayans.

white latinos hahahha. 

and like i said, just because u have the same colored skin dont mean nothing.  U live in different continents, different cultures, different languages.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2008, 11:10:42 PM »
Skin color wise, they ARE Black. You ever been to Costa Rica? Panama? Honduras? Nica? Central America has a lot of Blacks.

exactly.  Only because of the color of their skin.  They cant relate to an african or a black american in any other way.
Because they are latino. 

and Most latin american countries dont have many blacks.  El Salvador basically has no blacks.  Mexico has very little blacks.  If u research them up they usually have like 1% percent black.

The countries u named are some of the few countries that have a higher percentage but still aint even that big.  they have like a 10 percent population.

And this is coming from a Salvadorian. Honduras ive heard has black communities there.  Panama too, and costa rica too, but they are not even close to half the population.
shit it dont matter they still have communities or towns that are Black. and a lot of they get isolated and shunned because they are Black and get treated different because they are Black.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2008, 11:14:54 PM »
also maybe they cant pronounce Black but what does ' negro' or for some of you white latino who are they referring when they use the word 'mayate' dont give that beetle definition either.

That logic doesnt make sense how is a haitian going to communicate with an African? or a jamaican with an african, or the different tribes in Africa going to communicate with each other if they speak a different language. SO does that mean they not Black and they roots arent African. come on now exit with your bullshit explanation.

yeah negro means black and we call people by how they look.  Because being latino we come in all colors.

If ur light skinned they call u "huero" (white skinned)
if ur dark skinned they call u "moreno" (brown skinned)
if ur black they call ur "negro"(black skinned)

We make fun of white latinos alot.  You dont want to be a light skinned latino in Latin America.  They will make fun of you your whole life for being white skinned.
That is something u really do not want to be.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2008, 11:17:17 PM »

yeah negro means black and we call people by how they look.  Because being latino we come in all colors.

If ur light skinned they call u "huero" (white skinned)
if ur dark skinned they call u "moreno" (brown skinned)
if ur black they call ur "negro"(black skinned)

We make fun of white latinos alot.  You dont want to be a light skinned latino in Latin America.  They will make fun of you your whole life for being white skinned.
That is something u really do not want to be.
^^^ u still didnt answer me about the language part on which u based your whole logic on.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2008, 11:20:48 PM »
shit it dont matter they still have communities or towns that are Black. and a lot of they get isolated and shunned because they are Black and get treated different because they are Black.

true.  But that happens all over the world to all different people.  Which is one of the reason many people come to america to escape all that.  Even though it is here also, it aint nothing like where they are from.

Weather u are black, white, muslim, jewish, salvadorian,..... EVERY RACE in every part of the world goes trough this.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2008, 11:23:35 PM »
theres only three races" Black, Yellow,....................................................and white

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2008, 11:25:06 PM »

so what if their roots are African, my roots are Mayan.  I still dont go around saying im Mayan.  Those were my great great grandparents.  My peoples are also pipiles.  I dont go around saying that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2008, 02:19:13 AM »
LMAO @ I'm just too dumb because you THINK I haven't been to Jamaica. OK NIK, you really have amazing evidence backing your claims. LMAO @ You being such an idiot, as usual.

Okay, nevermind, you've persuaded me...Jamaicans aren't black.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2008, 07:23:35 AM »

so what if their roots are African, my roots are Mayan.  I still dont go around saying im Mayan.  Those were my great great grandparents.  My peoples are also pipiles.  I dont go around saying that.

just like you said before your root are mayan and something therefore your family looks like indian. Blacks over there there roots are African so they going to look Black. i dont see whats so hard to get here for real. simply case of divide and conquer thats all.

SGV

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2008, 04:17:14 PM »

LMAO. Okay, nevermind, you proven to me you are an idiot...

It's sort of like Africans and Jamaicans. They don't really consider themselves Blacks. It's not a racism thing, IMO. It's more of a cultural issue.

LMAO @ You. I'm saying that they don't consider themselves Black. And here you are making a sarcastic post trying to prove that they're Black, as if people didn't realize that their skin color is Black.

I've seen people call you white on here before. What's your response? "I'm not white, I'm Isreali." It's the same with Jamaicans and Africans. They have Black skin but do not associate with being "Black" as they're either Jamaican or African.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2008, 04:19:44 PM »
Cultural differences.  That's all Imma say. 

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2008, 04:28:49 PM »

It's sort of like Africans and Jamaicans. They don't really consider themselves Blacks. It's not a racism thing, IMO. It's more of a cultural issue.

LMAO @ You. I'm saying that they don't consider themselves Black. And here you are making a sarcastic post trying to prove that they're Black, as if people didn't realize that their skin color is Black.

I've seen people call you white on here before. What's your response? "I'm not white, I'm Isreali." It's the same with Jamaicans and Africans. They have Black skin but do not associate with being "Black" as they're either Jamaican or African.
like i say on the court when I cross someone up and drive to the hoop "GOT 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2008, 04:51:58 PM »

Do you realize how dumb this analogy is? Black people are black because they descend from African ancestry. If a few of them are dumb enough to claim that they're not black, then that doesn't mean that it's how they generally think. Me saying I'm not white is completely different because I have no white ancestry. My family comes from the middle-east, giving me the appearance of a MIDDLE-EASTERN. Get it yet?