Author Topic: Bet presents "Brown on Black" (Video)  (Read 1196 times)

SGV

Re: Bet presents "Brown on Black" (Video)
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2008, 03:22:28 PM »
LMAO @ NIK arguing diferent points just to hop on my balls.

Weve been talking Black people that are referenced in the video that was posted. You obviously just came in to ride my nuts.

Idiot and  dickrider...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2008, 04:01:27 PM »
^What the hell are you talking about, now? Can't you just reply to what I said without adding all the extra nonsense? You said thet Jamaicans and Africans don't consider themselves black, which is an extremely dumb thing to say...Do me a favor, and next time you're in Jamaica, ask one of those fools if they're black. I'd love to hear the reaction your dumbass gets. LOL.

SGV

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2008, 02:00:40 AM »
^What the hell are you talking about, now? Can't you just reply to what I said without adding all the extra nonsense? You said thet Jamaicans and Africans don't consider themselves black, which is an extremely dumb thing to say...Do me a favor, and next time you're in Jamaica, ask one of those fools if they're black. I'd love to hear the reaction your dumbass gets. LOL.

Wow... Just wow. You really will just argue anything won't you.

You still think we're talking color. Seriously, you call me a dumbass? But you don't understand that nobody BUT YOU is talking about Black as color as opposed to a Culture/Race.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2008, 05:00:32 AM »
!1st off people need to stop useing that word (HATE)!!!!yall us it as normal as takeing a shit..And i have lived in mexico city and all threw mexico.and from what I have seen and herd, Latinos got love for the brothas and sistas.dont fall for the hype people.what i dont understand is that there is alot of (African -a -mexicans) in the world to.so what about them?cause that slave boat stoped alot of places.....the mexicans in (Memphis Tenn.)get along with the blacks.we just look at it like we all minorities.and we all in the same boat.....big weedhead have a dream yall,peace. 8)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2008, 05:12:03 AM »
aint nothing new i aint really tryin to hear that peace shit between us so called blacks and so called brown. the catholic church did a number on them (lations/hispanis/whatever). they got that caste system the lighter the better the darker the worse. so it aint no surprise that majority of mexicans hate blacks. them niggas are in numbers out there in cali and it doesnt hurt that they are bordered with mexico. since we out numbered out there we just got to put in extra work getti sick n tired of this bullshit. they aint bordered with mexico out here so none of them aint on that shit because niggas will get dumped on out here , this aint 5mins away from mexico type shit. fuck snoop
True on some of the things you spoke on.but religion is the down fall for alot of races cuzz....We blacks and brown are so quick to hate on each other,yet scared shitless of the WHITEMAN,(STILL)....In brazile its the same fucking way.the lighter the better.the darker the worst.why is that??..cause we got latinos darker than my black ass.under the name of allah,and christ alot of people have died....Peace,always.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2008, 05:16:24 AM »
yea that did come from a one sided view but you lying when you talk about so call brown people from latin america dont know what a black person is. they know very well well about Blacks. there are a lot of Blacks through out latin america. they just get treated like shit for the color of the skin and thats why they are called niggers because they have it in they heads that they are better than the Blackman/or women, because of the caste system set up there. so they callin Blacks niggers because they know its used as a negative ...i repeat not because they dont know about it . and you not thats the truth for reals.
REAL TALK PEOPLE....how in the fuck in todays world nobody nows what that word mean.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2008, 10:33:09 AM »
yea that did come from a one sided view but you lying when you talk about so call brown people from latin america dont know what a black person is. they know very well well about Blacks. there are a lot of Blacks through out latin america. they just get treated like shit for the color of the skin and thats why they are called niggers because they have it in they heads that they are better than the Blackman/or women, because of the caste system set up there. so they callin Blacks niggers because they know its used as a negative ...i repeat not because they dont know about it . and you not thats the truth for reals.
REAL TALK PEOPLE....how in the fuck in todays world nobody nows what that word mean.
peace, exactly thats what im saying its a front.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2008, 10:34:02 AM »

You still think we're talking color. Seriously, you call me a dumbass? But you don't understand that nobody BUT YOU is talking about Black as color as opposed to a Culture/Race.
Now_I_Know is retarded, he just  jumped in this discussion to add absolutely nothing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2008, 10:36:15 AM »

\

Black is a color, dumbfuck. When you said "Jamaicans don't consider themselves black," there's only one way to interpret that. Stop tryna get out of sounding like an idiot.

SGV

« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2008, 11:06:37 AM »
You're obviously not black, so you look white right? So when people talk about white people, we can assume they're including you, even though you're "not white?

If we're talking color here, what about the high yellow Black dudes? The extrememly light skinned Blacks? These guys are not "the color Black." But they're considered Black people. Why? Because Black is not only a color, it represents a culture... a race.

How can someone come into a convo, completely argue points that aren't even apart of the convo to begin with, then have the nerve to call someone else an idiot? Only NIK.

Understand what the convo is about before you make yet another post that has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2008, 12:47:45 AM »
on some real shit, the currupt white people dont want to share the wealth....its been 600 something years for all of us except them.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2008, 01:15:03 AM »
You're obviously not black, so you look white right? So when people talk about white people, we can assume they're including you, even though you're "not white?

If we're talking color here, what about the high yellow Black dudes? The extrememly light skinned Blacks? These guys are not "the color Black." But they're considered Black people. Why? Because Black is not only a color, it represents a culture... a race.

How can someone come into a convo, completely argue points that aren't even apart of the convo to begin with, then have the nerve to call someone else an idiot? Only NIK.

Understand what the convo is about before you make yet another post that has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

All I did was come in here to point out how dumb wrong it was of you to say that Jamaicans don't consider themselves black. I'm not white because I don't have the features of a white person. get it? Black is a color. Color=race. Lets say, for example, when people call Asian's yellow. Does that mean they're literally yellow? Come on, now. As for light skinned black dudes, most of those guys are mixed to begin with. You can't make ignorant comments and expect people not to point it out.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2008, 05:24:23 AM »
gangbanging = stupid

SGV

« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2008, 08:12:00 AM »

All I did was come in here to point out how dumb wrong it was of you to say that Jamaicans don't consider themselves black. I'm not white because I don't have the features of a white person. get it? Black is a color. Color=race. Lets say, for example, when people call Asian's yellow. Does that mean they're literally yellow? Come on, now. As for light skinned black dudes, most of those guys are mixed to begin with. You can't make ignorant comments and expect people not to point it out.

LMAO. Seriously, you have got to be one of the dumbest people I have ever come across.

You look white in the pictures I've seen. Sure you have a big nose... but that's a Jewish trait. But you insist you're not white. Just like some I-talian's say they're not white even though they look white. Point is... just because you look a certain way, doesn't mean you really are...

So... One last time for your slow mind... The people that are being referenced to in the video that was posted are who? African Americans (called Blacks). When Jamaicans or Africans come to America, they serperate themselves from BLACKS, as to not be associated with African Americans. That's why I've NEVER heard any Jamaican or African say they are black when you ask their race.

But of course, NIK, you'll find a way to argue anything because it's your nature. You lack the sense to understand rational thinking.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2008, 08:21:37 AM »
^^ bottom line ,now_i_know is a typical corny wise ass caucasian probably never even been around West Indian niggas and he running his mouth like he know what he talkin about.