Author Topic: g.malone single certified is #1 at power 106  (Read 966 times)

D~Nice

Re: g.malone single certified is #1 at power 106
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2008, 02:21:05 PM »
Always good to hear about some west coast music getting some airplay.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2008, 02:22:29 PM »
is there a video being made for this pooh?
yes the video is being set up to happen within the next week or 2.ill make sure styles cover the shoot

Yes sir... I'll be there homie.  8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2008, 02:25:14 PM »
i ain't a big fan of the song like alot of people,but i put in the request for it and had a couple of equals i know do it, i do that for quite a few artist from the coast,cause i mean how can we come up if we don't do our part, it's like i'm sure styles don't like every thing he gets from folks but it's all about get'n the coast in that top spot and it shows glasses and his team,and everybody's work is paying off,i wish continued success to that brother, and FANS OF WEST COAST,THIS IS A HUGE START IN GETTING BACC IN THE PUBLICS EYE,AND THE MORE WE CAN ARTIST OUT THERE IS THE BETTER FOR EVERYONE ELSE,SO BIG UP TO ALL THE SITES AS WELL,BEACH CRUISER CHECC IT OUT WHEN IT DROPS YELL
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2008, 02:55:16 PM »
My girl Nessa is also playing the shit out of this out at 101.5 Jamz in Phoenix, AZ...

I live in AZ and she gave you a shout out over the radio last weeend home.I thought it was a different Styles. Cool!! Keep sending her more of that smooth Cali shit to play over her man.. We needed it badly! Our other hip-hop station plays nothing but garbage ringtone rap almost daily. Oh by the way... Nessa is one good looking chic. Wouldn't you agree Styles?

LOL.... She told me that she was going to do that. That girl is a West Coast soldier, so look for more hot stuff to be played. And yes.... she is one good looking chick!!  8)

YEA... I'VE BEEN HEARIN' THAT SONG EVERYDAY NOW... STATIONS FINALLY PLAYIN' SUMTHIN' WORTH BUMPIN'...... LOL... 101.5 JAMZ IS TAKIN' OVER.... WAY BETTER THAN THAT UMMM... OTHER STATION... LOL....

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2008, 03:12:06 PM »
i ain't a big fan of the song like alot of people,but i put in the request for it and had a couple of equals i know do it, i do that for quite a few artist from the coast,cause i mean how can we come up if we don't do our part, it's like i'm sure styles don't like every thing he gets from folks but it's all about get'n the coast in that top spot and it shows glasses and his team,and everybody's work is paying off,i wish continued success to that brother, and FANS OF WEST COAST,THIS IS A HUGE START IN GETTING BACC IN THE PUBLICS EYE,AND THE MORE WE CAN ARTIST OUT THERE IS THE BETTER FOR EVERYONE ELSE,SO BIG UP TO ALL THE SITES AS WELL,BEACH CRUISER CHECC IT OUT WHEN IT DROPS YELL
thats some real shit box.i,m one of the only cats that book unsigned talent to perform @ my clubs that me and glasses set up and alot of times the music don't be that good.but being that everyone has to start some where i support them.every artist isn't for everyone.....

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2008, 03:25:45 PM »
It's getting lots of spins here in Oxnard, CA.  Q104.7
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2008, 03:56:58 PM »
the song is getting close to 2000 spins a week and they haven't went for adds yet.if you know anything about radio you understand why were so thankful for the support

rasheed

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2008, 04:06:04 PM »
KMEL has been playin it for awhile now up here in the bay, definately one of the hardest songs out right now especially on the radio...Any shows planned for the bay area?

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2008, 07:06:06 PM »
All I Gots To Say Is - " Hundred Crips, Hundred Bloods, Hundred MEXICANS NOW!!!!"   I Knew Glasses Was Going To Do Great!!! Sick Song, Sick For The West!!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2008, 07:07:10 PM »
finally a video is bein shot
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2008, 07:09:38 PM »
My girl Nessa is also playing the shit out of this out at 101.5 Jamz in Phoenix, AZ...

I live in AZ and she gave you a shout out over the radio last weeend home.I thought it was a different Styles. Cool!! Keep sending her more of that smooth Cali shit to play over her man.. We needed it badly! Our other hip-hop station plays nothing but garbage ringtone rap almost daily. Oh by the way... Nessa is one good looking chic. Wouldn't you agree Styles?

LOL.... She told me that she was going to do that. That girl is a West Coast soldier, so look for more hot stuff to be played. And yes.... she is one good looking chick!!  8)

YEA... I'VE BEEN HEARIN' THAT SONG EVERYDAY NOW... STATIONS FINALLY PLAYIN' SUMTHIN' WORTH BUMPIN'...... LOL... 101.5 JAMZ IS TAKIN' OVER.... WAY BETTER THAN THAT UMMM... OTHER STATION... LOL....

Yeah. I was on the air tonight for 101.5 in a brief "news" segment with Nessa ... just breaking down the Hip-Hop news for the day.  8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2008, 08:06:44 PM »
KMEL has been playin it for awhile now up here in the bay, definately one of the hardest songs out right now especially on the radio...Any shows planned for the bay area?
set something up and ill make sure you get a cut

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2008, 08:15:14 PM »
I haven't heard it played at all here in Portland (Jammin' 95.5) but they do play different stuff from Bishop Lamont. My boy is the afternoon DJ there and I'm the one that got him on to Bishop. How do I go about getting a promo pack to him so this can start some spins up here (or are you guys wanting to hold off on shooting that to anyone else for now?)?

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2008, 09:40:37 PM »
I haven't heard it played at all here in Portland (Jammin' 95.5) but they do play different stuff from Bishop Lamont. My boy is the afternoon DJ there and I'm the one that got him on to Bishop. How do I go about getting a promo pack to him so this can start some spins up here (or are you guys wanting to hold off on shooting that to anyone else for now?)?
pm me your info and ill send you some stuff

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2008, 09:48:48 PM »
pm me your info and ill send you some stuff
what guest appearcnes can we expect from the album