Author Topic: g.malone single certified is #1 at power 106  (Read 973 times)

bwstakeover

Re: g.malone single certified is #1 at power 106
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2008, 03:01:53 PM »
ya all cant be srious, this shit is fuking Boring and his voice is fuking slow....

I garantee shit will sell 30 000 first week if lucky, shit is fuking garbage...as much as I love jay Rock, Dubb, many other dudes,this is is fuking nothing, and Akon on the hook is horrible, the song is so easy predictable, Akon is getting fuking borin, same shit on rappers hooks...

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2008, 05:25:47 PM »
ya all cant be srious, this shit is fuking Boring and his voice is fuking slow....

I garantee shit will sell 30 000 first week if lucky, shit is fuking garbage...as much as I love jay Rock, Dubb, many other dudes,this is is fuking nothing, and Akon on the hook is horrible, the song is so easy predictable, Akon is getting fuking borin, same shit on rappers hooks...
I gotta disagree man..the track is a BANGER. And yeah, '07 was the year for everyone to have Akon on their hook, but it works for me. Props to G. Malone and Akon for this track.

bwstakeover

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2008, 05:34:16 PM »

I gotta disagree man..the track is a BANGER. And yeah, '07 was the year for everyone to have Akon on their hook, but it works for me. Props to G. Malone and Akon for this track.

man track is so fuking boring....so repetative...sorry, G malone is fuking wack, voice and flow...

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2008, 06:44:10 PM »

I have to agree with 187Proof here.. G's got his own style and flow that's dope. Plus, thanks to this song I often find myself saying "Watts Up Lil mama? Watts Up? Watts Up Lil Mama? Watts Up?"  8) 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2008, 10:47:46 AM »

lol keep going bro hate helps.