Author Topic: Some of the beats on the leaked Fixxers cd are the best Quik beats for years  (Read 413 times)

thephatmack

• Lil Geezy
Smoke II Much
WorldWide
The Power 106 Drop

>>>> anything on Trauma I think.

Does anyone else agree ?

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I remember when i first heard "can u work wit dat" and i thought, "what is this trash"?

but then i started feeling it, and that power 106 drop was a nice song and also had a dope beat.

WorldWide was also a dope song wit a dope beat.

I think Quick and AMG were perfect together.  They could have made a nice album.

They should have kept working on the project.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 09:38:34 AM by BigG »
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Okka

"WorldWide Aim" has a dope beat 8)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
no way

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im not suprised QUik is very innovative.

Where can i listen to this cd tho?

DJSpin

Im not suprised QUik is very innovative.

Where can i listen to this cd tho?

go chek and see if its in the spot still...itll be well worth your time..dope album..dope indeed.  Itll be nice to hear what quik is cooking up though without AMG's influence

Tha Psycho Hustla

I remember when i first heard "can u work wit dat" and i thought, "what is this trash"?

thats what i thought and i never nothing from them after that.because i dont know where to get their shit.

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
The Fixxers projects got scrapped?

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It's over with. And Quik produced very little for The Fixxers...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

WestCoasta

those beats are cool, especially the Power 106 Drop

but not the best he's done in years.... check out "Trauma", that's got some great ones

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

It's over with. And Quik produced very little for The Fixxers...
Thank God for that

MasLoc aka Massolocco

• Lil Geezy
If PLL DONT KNOW YET ...  the Fixxers leak is impressive. the sound is soo clean and clear... but distinctive.. i definately like.. worldwide, smoke 2 much, power 106 drop.. and off course can u work dat... i was bumping that back last jan i think.... oh the track with twista is sick too..
But dont disregard .... Doe... That track is the future of strip club music. lol.. And PLease... when listenin to this album... get a proper system... ur car.. home theatre.. wahtever... the music is soo advance that u need the proper equipment jsut to hear the All the sounds... u sure u will appricate it more.. and make it loud..... "Doe" is the future of strip club music... Dont sleep on it. i love that bitch on the hook...

AnybodyKilla

Can u work wit that grew on me also, Worldwide was nice and Smoke 2 much is the best song on the whole album, i bump that at least once a day lol, the beat is so damn fresh!!!

smegma

I agree that the Power 106 Drop is one of the best shit in years; I can't get enough of that track. I don't know about the rest. Worldwide and Smoke II Much were alright, but nothing more than that.