Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bangloose Upgrades With "Grey Goose 2.0" (ft. G Malone/Roscoe Umali/FAB)  (Read 279 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com
http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2008/january/bangloose_ft._glasses_malone_roscoe_umali_&_mistah_fab-grey_goose_2.0-(explicit)-(dubcnn).mp3

Bangloose Upgrades With "Grey Goose 2.0" - January 19, 2008 By : Eddie

After dropping the certified banger "So Fly, So Fresh" a few weeks ago on Dubcnn, Bangloose is back with a new version of his 2007 single "Grey Goose." "Grey Goose 2.0," which is pretty much a new song, sports a new beat along with guest appearances from Glasses Malone, Roscoe Umali, and Mistah FAB.

The cut will be featured on Bangloose's upcoming debut album "Rats & Roaches", and his new mixtape "Sonically Correct" with DJ Nik Bean. We've got the album, clean, and instrumental versions for you today. DJs: take your pick!

Bangloose - Grey Goose 2.0 (featuring Glasses Malone, Roscoe Umali, & Mistah FAB) [Album]

Bangloose - Grey Goose 2.0 (featuring Glasses Malone, Roscoe Umali, & Mistah FAB) [Clean]

Bangloose - Grey Goose 2.0 (featuring Glasses Malone, Roscoe Umali, & Mistah FAB) [Instrumental]

Make sure to add Bangloose as your friend on Myspace. Stay tuned to Dubcnn for more news on Bangloose in the very near future!

Damn this is tight, drop feedback!

Blood$

+1, I'll check it out  8)

AnybodyKilla

Blood$

track is dope, better than the original IMO  8)

Yeah. That was pretty dope. Cant wait for his album.

smegma

track is dope, better than the original IMO  8)

if this is better than the origina then i don't even wanna hear the original

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Looks like a good lineup, Ill check it out! Not a big fan of the original but this looks like a different song!

bgko1

Dont like bangloose but this song is ok.props

~Lucien~

Yeah. That was pretty dope. Cant wait for his album.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Looks like a good lineup, Ill check it out! Not a big fan of the original but this looks like a different song!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

WILL-I-DIE

props. i think dubcnn should do this all the time. drop the dirty, clean, and instrumental.
the track will get more exposure this way.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^we drop it whenever we get it!  most of the time they only send over the explicit versions, but this is definitely a good idea for artists to do if they want radio to pick up on it!

Bang4sho

• Lil Geezy
Thanx for the support!
Test 69106 & Request "So Fly So Fresh" on Power106
             www.myspace.com/bangloose

Blood$

^ keep doin' your thing homie  8)

WILL-I-DIE

^we drop it whenever we get it!  most of the time they only send over the explicit versions, but this is definitely a good idea for artists to do if they want radio to pick up on it!

yea maybe the artists will pick up on it. the djs love full promos (dirty,clean,inst.).
this way they get more options to play the track and the artist will get the
exposure they lookin for.

and by the way the track is hot. dont sleep!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 01:22:32 PM by Sick Boy 1 »