Author Topic: I begin my 8th semester of college tomorrow  (Read 517 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: I begin my 8th semester of college tomorrow
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2008, 04:54:25 PM »
^  that's not what he's saying you idiot, get some glasses you dumb fucking moron

he's saying if you go to college there are things you can learn other than books

not "if you don't go to college there are things you won't learn"

he implied an ignorant fool like yourself could benefit if you were to go to college

fuckin retarded ass "Job" what a loser
hmmm im not signing autographs right now come back later

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2008, 04:54:39 PM »
what school

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2008, 06:00:25 PM »
Cal State Northridge

College is whatever you make of it. Some people have a blast partying n shit. I do too, but my main focus is getting my goals accomplished. I'll never understand a motherfucker that will go throught the trouble of paying tuition, enrolling into classes, pay for his books, and never show up to class or put any effort into his studies. It boggles my mind. I guess they have an endless bank account and plenty of time to kill. I'll never know.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2008, 06:00:58 PM »
Yeah trust me stay in college as long as its useful for your future .. outside making money , there is no advantage , your life is completely different .. in college , you got your homies, the females, your party and all that .. basically besides sitting your ass on a chair and working your exams you have nothing to do ..  when you work, youre very tired , the week end  goes VERY fast and its basically the same old shit every week ..
i aint go to college but i think the point of college is to go in learn somethings and eventually be done. not to stay for years and years like ice cube in higher learning.

You learn and experience MUCH MORE in college than just books.  A cat like you would benefit exponentially from it.
at the end of the day i aint going to knock niggas who doing they thing in college. but for you to act like its necessary I think you going over board. there are plenty of things i taught myself and things i learned from by just reading books. you know i talk to niggas who got they degree and they doing job they didnt even major in. you know so shit dont add up. if anything i would say those 2 year of fast track school on tv the promote are better than 4 schools. niggas i know who went that route are workin in they what they went to school for. the only thing great i hear niggas talkin about going to college or away is the partying/drinkin/ smoking all that. i dont drink or smoke and i got my earth. and i doubt it would benefit exponentially

When did I say it was necessary?  I simply said that you learn much more than what you read in a book.  And I said it would be good for you because you'd be surrounded by people from all over the world and you would quickly realize what a completely ignorant fool you really are.

I chilled, studied, and partied w/ Nigerians, Iranians, Irish, Norwegians, Chinese, Samoans, Jamaicans, endless mutts, rich folk, poor folk, country folk, city folk, cats from all across the US, etc.   I had 7 Iranians living next door to me in a tiny 2 bedroom house my sophomore year, they knew I drank (they never fucked with it) and they were only about their studying.  But I'd stop over and say what up, they'd always offer me food, were very friendly and humble.  I still email one of those dudes to this day and that was like 7 years ago.

Point being that going to college isn't just about books and partying.  It exposes you to people and perspectives that you most likely would have never experienced yourself.

But I'm not saying college is the only way to get that experience.  You could travel all over the world and get the same kind of thing.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2008, 06:03:08 PM »
Cal State Northridge

College is whatever you make of it. Some people have a blast partying n shit. I do too, but my main focus is getting my goals accomplished. I'll never understand a motherfucker that will go throught the trouble of paying tuition, enrolling into classes, pay for his books, and never show up to class or put any effort into his studies. It boggles my mind. I guess they have an endless bank account and plenty of time to kill. I'll never know.

word, can't count how many cats I knew that partied their balls off for a year and flunked out.  I kept it balanced - partied and still made good enough grades to maintain my scholarship.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2008, 06:04:25 PM »
Yeah trust me stay in college as long as its useful for your future .. outside making money , there is no advantage , your life is completely different .. in college , you got your homies, the females, your party and all that .. basically besides sitting your ass on a chair and working your exams you have nothing to do ..  when you work, youre very tired , the week end  goes VERY fast and its basically the same old shit every week ..
i aint go to college but i think the point of college is to go in learn somethings and eventually be done. not to stay for years and years like ice cube in higher learning.

You learn and experience MUCH MORE in college than just books.  A cat like you would benefit exponentially from it.
at the end of the day i aint going to knock niggas who doing they thing in college. but for you to act like its necessary I think you going over board. there are plenty of things i taught myself and things i learned from by just reading books. you know i talk to niggas who got they degree and they doing job they didnt even major in. you know so shit dont add up. if anything i would say those 2 year of fast track school on tv the promote are better than 4 schools. niggas i know who went that route are workin in they what they went to school for. the only thing great i hear niggas talkin about going to college or away is the partying/drinkin/ smoking all that. i dont drink or smoke and i got my earth. and i doubt it would benefit exponentially

When did I say it was necessary?  I simply said that you learn much more than what you read in a book.  And I said it would be good for you because you'd be surrounded by people from all over the world and you would quickly realize what a completely ignorant fool you really are.

I chilled, studied, and partied w/ Nigerians, Iranians, Irish, Norwegians, Chinese, Samoans, Jamaicans, endless mutts, rich folk, poor folk, country folk, city folk, cats from all across the US, etc.   I had 7 Iranians living next door to me in a tiny 2 bedroom house my sophomore year, they knew I drank (they never fucked with it) and they were only about their studying.  But I'd stop over and say what up, they'd always offer me food, were very friendly and humble.  I still email one of those dudes to this day and that was like 7 years ago.

Point being that going to college isn't just about books and partying.  It exposes you to people and perspectives that you most likely would have never experienced yourself.

But I'm not saying college is the only way to get that experience. You could travel all over the world and get the same kind of thing.
fine u didnt say that it was necessary, happy? aight. next i d rather travel the world.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2008, 06:06:42 PM »
Cal State Northridge

that is true. u got niggas takin out loans and shit just to basically furniture they apartment and by unnecessary shit. instead of using the majority of the money for its intended purpose

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2008, 06:07:59 PM »
When did I say it was necessary?  I simply said that you learn much more than what you read in a book.  And I said it would be good for you because you'd be surrounded by people from all over the world and you would quickly realize what a completely ignorant fool you really are.

I chilled, studied, and partied w/ Nigerians, Iranians, Irish, Norwegians, Chinese, Samoans, Jamaicans, endless mutts, rich folk, poor folk, country folk, city folk, cats from all across the US, etc.   I had 7 Iranians living next door to me in a tiny 2 bedroom house my sophomore year, they knew I drank (they never fucked with it) and they were only about their studying.  But I'd stop over and say what up, they'd always offer me food, were very friendly and humble.  I still email one of those dudes to this day and that was like 7 years ago.

Point being that going to college isn't just about books and partying.  It exposes you to people and perspectives that you most likely would have never experienced yourself.

But I'm not saying college is the only way to get that experience.  You could travel all over the world and get the same kind of thing.
It can definitely be a trip at first when you're surrounded by such a diverse group of people. It's a great experience. You learn a lot more from college than just how to read a book. You learn how to interact with a broader diversity of people on a whole new level.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2008, 06:09:55 PM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2008, 06:25:04 PM »
i d rather travel the world.

Quit talkin about it and be about it.

Sikotic™

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2008, 12:01:46 AM »
i d rather travel the world.

Quit talkin about it and be about it.

you're forgetting, the white man holds him back therefore he can't make money, so you know without cash he ain't goin nowhere around the world