Author Topic: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont  (Read 1986 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2008, 02:34:08 PM »
wu-tang is for the children, and so is Job.
and how many of ya listen to wu tang???? dont set your self up

WestCoasta

« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2008, 02:57:00 PM »
hey job, fuck you

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2008, 03:10:45 PM »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2008, 03:24:30 PM »
hey job, fuck you
Oh shit nice good one, put a point up for the klans men squad

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2008, 05:21:24 PM »
you dont like my threads dont enter simple as that.

You hijack threads, and then you claim they were yours to begin with?

Dude's got 323 posts, and I haven't seen him make one sensible remark. You do the math on how many threads he's ruined.

Train of Thought?

Anyway, this topic brings up an interesting point. Being flawless isn't exactly humane, while it goes against all laws of logic to praise someone for his flaws. I guess perfection through symmetry is too vague as well. Is the human body not beautiful because its feet look nothing like the head? Does that make a perfectly round ball the most beautiful thing in existance?

As unjust as it is, it'll have to be a combination of the two. You need symmetry, but only up to a certain degree. You also need that unique touch, that sense of deviance which makes something more beautiful than something else. Praising the beauty of something because of its flaws - I guess true beauty is that which still stands out, regardless of its flaws.
You could also say not being flawed enough means you're not 'different' enough to be valued differently.

Shit. This turned into a philosophical rant.

source: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=165230.0
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 05:31:39 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2008, 03:13:31 AM »
^^ look at this dumbass.

lol @ you not responding and calling me a dumbass to replace attention.
you cant be serious . what am i going to respond to, u quoted me saying something i didnt even say and switched shit up. lay off the meth and coke i know how you people do.

Oh come on, I just made typingerror. This is what I wanted to say:

im good with how things are in mine

I highly doubt it. If you're so satisfied with the way things are going in your life, why are you trying to create an environment that lives by you're psychotic thoughts?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2008, 06:05:29 AM »
^^ look at this dumbass.

you cant be serious . what am i going to respond to, u quoted me saying something i didnt even say and switched shit up. lay off the meth and coke i know how you people do.

Oh come on, I just made typingerror.
This is what I wanted to say:

I highly doubt it. If you're so satisfied with the way things are going in your life, why are you trying to create an environment that lives by you're psychotic thoughts?
oh shit a typing error! anyway. i aint tryin to create shit im just simply saying it how it is, and what this fake ass world is all about. equality is a illusion. i dont see whats wrong with me with the shit i say and this:

Did they kill the Jena 6 yet?  They jumped a white boy 6 on 1, you'd think the other blacks would kill them for that punk ass shit.  It takes 6 black guys to take on 1 white guy? And you wonder why whites are considered a superior race after shit like this?  No wonder they lock up 1 3rd of all black men in America. 

the majority of the people on here are klansmen period. they mad cuz a nigga is intelligent and they can't hand the shit i spit. they got a problem with the shit i say but they love listenin to they favorite artist.

I'll me damned if I work for some white cracker (shit)- Camron ( to the dipset groupies).(and the list goes on)
its just that majority of these these people are from like europe or whites in the usa (mostly wiggers)and shit, i know there are Blacks in europe but i doubt these people be around them.  i crush they pretty little world they think it is, when i drop my shit. once again i aint creating shit. im sayin shit thats already there so how am i creating it?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2008, 08:28:33 AM »
^^ look at this dumbass.

Oh come on, I just made typingerror.
This is what I wanted to say:

oh shit a typing error! anyway. i aint tryin to create shit im just simply saying it how it is, and what this fake ass world is all about. equality is a illusion. i dont see whats wrong with me with the shit i say and this:

Did they kill the Jena 6 yet?  They jumped a white boy 6 on 1, you'd think the other blacks would kill them for that punk ass shit.  It takes 6 black guys to take on 1 white guy? And you wonder why whites are considered a superior race after shit like this?  No wonder they lock up 1 3rd of all black men in America. 

the majority of the people on here are klansmen period. they mad cuz a nigga is intelligent and they can't hand the shit i spit. they got a problem with the shit i say but they love listenin to they favorite artist.

I'll me damned if I work for some white cracker (shit)- Camron ( to the dipset groupies).(and the list goes on)
its just that majority of these these people are from like europe or whites in the usa (mostly wiggers)and shit, i know there are Blacks in europe but i doubt these people be around them.  i crush they pretty little world they think it is, when i drop my shit. once again i aint creating shit. im sayin shit thats already there so how am i creating it?

Ok whatever. If that makes you happy. Although I don't really get why you've chosen a hiphop board to enlight with your "truth".

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2008, 08:33:43 AM »
^^ as always have nothing to say when responded to, cuz i make you guys look retarded==true story. you look at this thread from beginning to start and its like a bunch of people (klan memebers)  tryin to jump (lynch me) one nigga (me) and i get up with no cuts and bruises .

Elevz

« Reply #114 on: January 24, 2008, 09:40:00 AM »
I say we lock this thread and throw away the key.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #115 on: January 24, 2008, 10:59:54 AM »
you feel stupid now huh? its okay

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: January 24, 2008, 11:09:24 AM »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #117 on: January 24, 2008, 11:18:25 AM »
^^^^you guys actually waste your time googlin shit like this tsk tsk tsk actually from the look of the properties of that picture it seems as if you uploaded that from your computer............ hmmmm why is that picture on your computer ?? hmm actually dont even answer, keep that in the closet

Elevz

« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2008, 11:40:41 AM »
you feel stupid now huh? its okay

Not really, it's just that there's no point. It's like trying to show Trauma how there's a possibility that God doesn't exist.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: January 24, 2008, 11:41:47 AM »
some people are just hard headed