Author Topic: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont  (Read 1984 times)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2008, 03:55:57 PM »
^^^^you guys actually waste your time googlin shit like this tsk tsk tsk actually from the look of the properties of that picture it seems as if you uploaded that from your computer............ hmmmm why is that picture on your computer ?? hmm actually dont even answer, keep that in the closet

I keep all the photos you send me. :nahnah:

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2008, 04:00:06 PM »
Ok Job, to start with, while I think you've said a lot of stuff you shouldn't have said and while my opinions certainly differ from yours, I must admit the quality of your posts has increased more than I would have expected since Elevz and me have started discussing seriously. You're definitely not in the CWalker league (does that jerk still post, by the way? "Nuke Iran" and such?), so that's peace in your words. However, I'll still have to say some shit here. My Dutch buddy's posts I can co-sign by the way.

i never said the Blacks were superior to whites, i dont recall sayin that (if i did quote me and i have no problem recanting that statement), but it is well known that whitess THINK THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO BLACKS and try to rewrite history and contort science to their favor to try and instill this notion of superiority.--->> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_man) <---- why would someone wast the time doing this??? im all for equality but lets be real the powers that be aint tryin to hear that. and the vast majority of white people are too conditioned to even actually (deep down inside) be-LIE-ve in equality. Thees rules and laws are created equally, so why spread that false idea of equality, when its not there, thats just poison.
I agree partly, but again, you're generalizing recklessly. I did not mean to suggest that you did ever say blacks were "innately" superior, I was merely asking you if you thought so and it's good to see that apparently you don't. However, like Elevz said, there sure are some whites who consider themselves superior. Those are racists. Then there are those who are not really racist, but have certain reservations towards people of other ethnicities, which is a problem more closely related to cultural narrow-mindedness than to the conviction that skin color determines what a person's like. At that point the issue gets more complex. I'm not trying to defend such points of view, but explaining them is difficult; media stereotypes certainly contribute to that, but that's another complicated fact. For example, what do you think of 50 Cent as a representative of "black culture"?

and second im not muslim, like you guys have it in your head muslim .
Ok. Before you had that little girl in your sig you had a quote referring to Allah. I know Allah just means God, but it's the common term used by muslims. And Job is a prophet in Islam. But please feel free to outline your religious beliefs and principles....

thats peace i seen in ya post that ya was tryin to have buildin session, so i was up for it. As for 50 cent i be tryin my hardest to extract something  niggas can learn from somebody. him i can see niggas learning something business wise how to play the game, cuz i must admit that nigga did his thing, especially with that stock in vitamin water. but as for his music and what he promoting-- nothing positive in that garbage.

the sig I had before the young girl, was a quote from Clarence 13x ( he started off with NOI (nation of islam) and broke off with them, because they werent feelin the shit he was dropping, he is the founder of The Nation of Gods and Earths). And what it was sayin was that ALLAH is within you Arm Leg Leg Arm Head. not as in ALLAH ( so called God). Job i be readin the bible every now n then because you never know when you going to bump into them jehovahs witnesses , or any of them walkin to door/ riding bike preachin type people ( now those people think they know it all), so I always like to be knowledgeable in that area so i can shunn them, when ever the opportunity is present. anyways, so job is in the bible and i like the story about him. How  the devil basically tried his best to knock him off his game but he kept righteous and performed as  usual not letting vices get to him, and thats i how be feelin.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 04:08:45 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2008, 04:01:26 PM »
^^^^you guys actually waste your time googlin shit like this tsk tsk tsk actually from the look of the properties of that picture it seems as if you uploaded that from your computer............ hmmmm why is that picture on your computer ?? hmm actually dont even answer, keep that in the closet

yeah okay  ::) . you tried to clown but in all actuality its you who got played by his own little immature games.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2008, 04:11:09 PM »

yeah okay  ::) . you tried to clown but in all actuality its you who got played by his own little immature games.

Yeah you're right I got played, silly me.  :firedevil:

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2008, 04:53:31 PM »
Job is cool!!

From this Post, on this Thread, You can tell my Brutha is humble,
And not naive!!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2008, 05:30:49 PM »
Job is cool!!

From this Post, on this Thread, You can tell my Brutha is humble,
And not naive!!!

real recognize rea.
i appreciate that on the real my nigga. as always hotep!!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2008, 05:58:28 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2008, 02:41:19 AM »
job is pathetic, this is his only way to get out his hate. he's too pussy to say anything in real life.  :'(

sorta reminds me of someone else on here. ;D