Author Topic: Favorite Tag Teams  (Read 398 times)

SGV

Re: Favorite Tag Teams
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2008, 12:40:48 AM »
^Completely agree. I don't know why the Tag Teams in the WWE right now suck so bad.

The dudes in the kilts suck. The cowboy and other white guy suck. Jim Morrison and the Real World guy sucks. The Asian hick and his partner are wack. The little small guys that remind you of a smaller version of the Rockers... suck. I can keep going... but it's pointless.

everlast1986

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2008, 08:37:32 AM »
how the fuck is it even considerable to give The Miz a belt yet a decent push?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2008, 08:51:00 AM »
^Completely agree. I don't know why the Tag Teams in the WWE right now suck so bad.

The dudes in the kilts suck. The cowboy and other white guy suck. Jim Morrison and the Real World guy sucks. The Asian hick and his partner are wack. The little small guys that remind you of a smaller version of the Rockers... suck. I can keep going... but it's pointless.

Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore aren't bad wrestlers; gimmicks aren't the best though.
But their wrestling abilities are strong, they don't get much air time or much of a push.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2008, 10:22:29 AM »
how the fuck is it even considerable to give The Miz a belt yet a decent push?

Because he has a good athletic boyd ( no hmo ) , he`s a good looking guy ( no homo ) and vince  likes the metro sexual type motherfuckas these days to give pushes.

SGV

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2008, 11:16:09 AM »

Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore aren't bad wrestlers; gimmicks aren't the best though.
But their wrestling abilities are strong, they don't get much air time or much of a push.

Oh yeah. I should have clarified. Gimmickly, which really matters in Wrestling, all those dudes are wack.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2008, 11:30:36 AM »

Oh yeah. I should have clarified. Gimmickly, which really matters in Wrestling, all those dudes are wack.

yea

SGV

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2008, 12:57:36 AM »
They don't make em like this anymore.

Survivor Series 1988

The Powers of Pain (The Warlord and The Barbarian), The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty), The British Bulldogs (Davey Boy Smith and Dynamite Kid), The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart), and The Young Stallions (Jim Powers and Paul Roma) Vs. Demolition (Ax and Smash), The Brain Busters (Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard), The Bolsheviks (Nikolai Volkoff and Boris Zhukov), The Fabulous Rougeaus (Raymond and Jacques), and The Conquistadors (Uno and Dos) (w/Mr. Fuji, Bobby Heenan, Slick, and Jimmy Hart)

1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

The Infamous Double Turn. Mr. Fuji turns on Demolition to help the Powers of Pain win.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 01:08:26 AM by SGV: R.I.P. To Pimp C »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2008, 01:42:19 AM »
Thats when Mr. Fuji was wearing that silly make up... LOL.

Akeem was a funky dude. At first I didn't like his character because I was always used to him being the One Man Gang, but after a while I just laughed at his "soul brother" stuff. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

SGV

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2008, 04:08:57 AM »
^His manuerisms were hilarious to me. Word to the One Man Gang though.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2008, 07:10:17 AM »
^His manuerisms were hilarious to me. Word to the One Man Gang though.