Author Topic: 40 GLOCC WAS LIVE!!!IN STUDIO WIT DJ BABU FROM DIALATED PEOPLES!!MAKEN HIT!!  (Read 192 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

wow oh shit he was in the studio oh my god JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! 

:tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

Blood$

it's either 40 Glocc or a joke account that does this just to piss people off... I find it hilarious though  8)

bwstakeover

Fuck this shit homie, bet Ducc is 40 Cock and Bitch is now mad that nobody likes him like Spider loc...And he released that new track..

WEll guess what, newsflash hoe, nobody likes ur ass coz all u been doing is separating urself from the movement and dissing people who been trying to create it,besides he is from Mobb Deeps label, he a fuking joke, Chances are that he is gonna get punked 4-5 times like Mobb Deep by anybody in rap Game, but mostly by BWS, i heard dudes saying 40 cock is one of the dudes that needs his fuking head cracked in half, coz he is a cheesy faggot ass like that....

Unless Game cools it down with this faggot, God Have mercy on his Soul, my prayers truly go to him, coz IF BWS meet that nigga somewhere, his Bones are so fuking broken....

Blood$

Fuck this shit homie, bet Ducc is 40 Cock and Bitch is now mad that nobody likes him like Spider loc...And he released that new track..

WEll guess what, newsflash hoe, nobody likes ur ass coz all u been doing is separating urself from the movement and dissing people who been trying to create it,besides he is from Mobb Deeps label, he a fuking joke, Chances are that he is gonna get punked 4-5 times like Mobb Deep by anybody in rap Game, but mostly by BWS, i heard dudes saying 40 cock is one of the dudes that needs his fuking head cracked in half, coz he is a cheesy faggot ass like that....

Unless Game cools it down with this faggot, God Have mercy on his Soul, my prayers truly go to him, coz IF BWS meet that nigga somewhere, his Bones are so fuking broken....

WOW

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
40 g hottest dont be mad hater because you fav rapper not shit ;D 40 give fans free good music and make hits 8) fuck you holmes fuck 909
l.a holmes

lol u do kno that 40 glocc is 4rm the 909....right....

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
40 g hottest dont be mad hater because you fav rapper not shit ;D 40 give fans free good music and make hits 8) fuck you holmes fuck 909
l.a holmes

lol u do kno that 40 glocc is 4rm the 909....right....

he probly doesnt know lol