Author Topic: Roscoe Umali - Live It Up (Remix) (ft. Pitbull, Sinful, E-40 & Bobby Valentino)  (Read 313 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnnc.com

Roscoe Umali has been doing it big with his single "Live It Up", which is the number 1 independent record on the radio in the country right now. Riding the buzz of the song, the Filipino MC linked up with Pitbull and Sinful to bring some latin flavor to the song.

The result is the "Live It Up (Remix)" featuring E-40, Pitbull, Sinful & Bobby Valentino, which is off the hook! I'ma let ya'll check out the track and see for yourselves, click below to get it:

Roscoe Umali - Live It Up (Remix) (ft. E-40, Pitbull, Sinful & Bobby Valentino)

Make sure to spread this around and don't forget to let them know where you heard it first! Be on the lookout for the video the official version with E-40 & Bobby V to hit the music channels and the internet soon, we'll bring it to you as soon as we get it! Hit up Roscoe at myspace.com/roscoe and show him some love.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 03:20:31 AM by Nima - R.I.P. Pimp C »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Oh and by the way, look for a new song by Roscoe Umali, Bishop Lamont, Stylistik Jones & Butch Cassidy to drop next week, produced by Dae One! Oh boy!!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
oh boy indeed! cant wait to check that!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lunatic

Oh and by the way, look for a new song by Roscoe Umali, Bishop Lamont, Stylistik Jones & Butch Cassidy to drop next week, produced by Dae One! Oh boy!!
DAMN!!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

str8hiphop831

• Lil Geezy
sounds good, when i get off of work i'm gonna dl that pitbull sinful rmx fo sho! but what'z up with the b ay rmx to live it up? san quinn's verse is hella sicc, somebody need to drop it already! peace

Ese Torsido

Pitbull and Sinful? Pocos Pero Locos! Looks like Khool-Aid's got ya number.

You know what'd be a cool addition, though (to make it exclusive)? Guzzle.

EDIT: This version is still the radio edit. Is there an uncensored version available?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 10:29:19 AM by Ese Torsido »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Apparently not, I don't know, this is what Roscoe keeps sending.. It's only like 2 cuss words in the song anyway so it aint too bad..

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Thanks Nima for the drop. Song is still dope but I think I like the original remix better than this one.

Ese Torsido

Do you mind asking him if there is an uncensored version? When I do lyrics for OHHLA, I cannot censor any profanity (one of the standard policies is to write EVERYTHING out). If only a censored version exist, I have to note that on the submitted lyrics.

Example
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 10:48:52 AM by Ese Torsido »

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's only like 2 cuss words in the song anyway so it aint too bad..

That might be so but I hate censorship of any kind so... but props for the track though.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I'll see if I can get an unedited version.

EFFeX

I can't wait to get the original version in CDQ, the one you guys posted up is hot and I been bumpin' it on repeat, but you can tell that the CD version is gonna bump so much harder!

Good lookin' out on this remix too!  8)

SGV

Sinful and Pitbull are more Latino 96.3 than Pocos Pero Locos...

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'll see if I can get an unedited version.

That would be great.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

SeanOne

• Lil Geezy
Roscoe Umali is the man right now....i just got a new track from him called "Gotta Get That Paper" feating Damani and Young Keno

Track is dope we are gonna play it on the show tomorrow...check it out!!!