Author Topic: WE GOT SPIDER LOC ON THE BASEMENT THIS WEEK  (Read 1470 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: WE GOT SPIDER LOC ON THE BASEMENT THIS WEEK
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2008, 06:06:54 PM »
LMFAO, I WAS RIGHT AGAIN, it made it to page 5 LOL!!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2008, 06:07:36 PM »
..lol...Looks like Some of the folks are still clowning on this Juicy Girl...
Spider Locc must really be wack, if folks on here have turned this thread into a discussion about the aforementioned member's body parts....

I seen the show..Dude didn't have much to say..

@Johnny looks like you got Owned Homie!!

It happens,Like how you handle it!!!

Oh, I don't take none of this personal, since you already know who I am , you should know how many fans I get on a daily. I'm not here lookin' for a love affair, or attention from anyone. I posted my pic because it's who I am, and I'm proud,without anyone's stamp of approval.
I advise people on here to do the same,be proud and bold, and to believe in ya'll selves ! Don't let other's dictate who and what you are !

..Well by the above post, it shows you got a lot of confidence
Which is good!

However this much heat from folks form this board regarding your picture, must signial something, that the pic is just not acceptable here.
As long as you are posting on,here it will cause conflict and friction, adn turn a thread like this here, into what it is right now...

besides being confident need not mean, flashing your body around..
I just don't think both work well..
Called me old fashioned, but what do i know, I'm just a kid like you keep pointing Out!

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2008, 06:08:31 PM »
bitch what do you mean by "fans"? creepy old guys jacking it to photos of your saggy, fat, tattooed tits?

Lol, You must be a female

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2008, 06:13:07 PM »
cover that shit up juicy girl I know you love all the male attention but noone wants to see that

exactly. bitch you can't even use a paper bag for your face you need a god damn trash bag over your gnome looking ass.
Aww now calm down sugar momma, just because you got your lil cheerleader on the sideline with ya'll pom poms, doesn't make you a heterosexual !!!! Why don't you two put ya'll dick in ya'll mouth's , where it belongs !!!! :laugh: Since you love pink so much I got a pretty good guess on who the bottom bitch is, but then again it's hard to tell, since both of ya'll are some emotional creatures !!!!!!  :laugh: :-* :D

Yo omg, what on earth r u babling on about, HAHAAHAHH, no one cares what u got to say, ur a flee to this forum, get lost u fat oger, hit the gym or someshit u gargole lookin monster, i guarente ull become a A cup after u drop all that weight!!!

LMAO @ YOU calling anyone a "flea on this forum".

@Juicy Girl, forget about these dudes.  Keep doing what you're doing, so many girls wish they had the confidence you just displayed in your last post.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2008, 06:19:39 PM »
cover that shit up juicy girl I know you love all the male attention but noone wants to see that

exactly. bitch you can't even use a paper bag for your face you need a god damn trash bag over your gnome looking ass.
Aww now calm down sugar momma, just because you got your lil cheerleader on the sideline with ya'll pom poms, doesn't make you a heterosexual !!!! Why don't you two put ya'll dick in ya'll mouth's , where it belongs !!!! :laugh: Since you love pink so much I got a pretty good guess on who the bottom bitch is, but then again it's hard to tell, since both of ya'll are some emotional creatures !!!!!!  :laugh: :-* :D

Yo omg, what on earth r u babling on about, HAHAAHAHH, no one cares what u got to say, ur a flee to this forum, get lost u fat oger, hit the gym or someshit u gargole lookin monster, i guarente ull become a A cup after u drop all that weight!!!

@Juicy Girl, forget about these dudes.  Keep doing what you're doing, so many girls wish they had the confidence you just displayed in your last post.

Good she has confidence, but it dont matter on this forum, she rides Spiders dick too much, its gettin outta hand!!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2008, 06:21:24 PM »
Spider Locc must really be wack, if folks on here have turned this thread into a discussion about the aforementioned member's body parts....

Oh, I don't take none of this personal, since you already know who I am , you should know how many fans I get on a daily. I'm not here lookin' for a love affair, or attention from anyone. I posted my pic because it's who I am, and I'm proud,without anyone's stamp of approval.
I advise people on here to do the same,be proud and bold, and to believe in ya'll selves ! Don't let other's dictate who and what you are !

Which is good!

However this much heat from folks form this board regarding your picture, must signial something, that the pic is just not acceptable here.
As long as you are posting on,here it will cause conflict and friction, adn turn a thread like this here, into what it is right now...

Called me old fashioned, but what do i know, I'm just a kid like you keep pointing Out!

Lol, it also means I don't give a fuck what anyone says or thinks. These forums are intended for hip hop/rap discussion, yet I'm in the wrong to come on here to support my favorite rapper ? Now you know that's bs,as a west coast forum , these members should show some respect towards these rapper's. As I stated before, similar to my posted pic, "If ya'll don't like an artist, why must ya'll attack them and their fans"? You would think Spider Loc or myself, have become some kind of threat to people on here, yet this is all entertainment for anyone to take it so personal

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2008, 06:21:53 PM »

Good she has confidence, but it dont matter on this forum, she rides Spiders dick too much, its gettin outta hand!!!
Yeah man, but what you're doing in here is bordering on harrassment.  let it go, who gives a fuck if someone's a "spider loc dickrider"?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2008, 06:26:07 PM »

Yeah man, but what you're doing in here is bordering on harrassment.  let it go, who gives a fuck if someone's a "spider loc dickrider"?

Hahaha, ight man i will, i dont really even care HONESTLY, i think Spiders koo, but its just 2 damn hard to resist saying something to her LOL, w.e its all fun n games, let this thread be now every1 LOL!!!

Blood$

« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2008, 06:32:40 PM »
gotta give it to Johnny, he was right about what this thread would become... somebody should sticky this  8)

(no hate towards anybody in the thread though)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2008, 06:35:24 PM »

Which is good!

yet I'm in the wrong to come on here to support my favorite rapper ? Now you know that's bs,as a west coast forum , these members should show some respect towards these rapper's. As I stated before, similar to my posted pic, "If ya'll don't like an artist, why must ya'll attack them and their fans"? You would think Spider Loc or myself, have become some kind of threat to people on here, yet this is all entertainment for anyone to take it so personal

In The same Breadth, you should not get all mad or try to convince others to like of become followers of your fave Artist.

You've gotten mad when folks say they don't like spi, or think dude is wack et al.
C'mon as a fan, you must anticipate this, what makes you a mature fan is if you can talk that and just keep on..doing what you do,without getting mad.
Others will have an opinion, you can't change that!
some will be awful adn down-right Mean, but that's their, just as you seem to love this dude, others will have contrary views of the said artist..

As for showing respect, what can f respect do you require these folks to have or show towards Spi??
it's quite clear,that the general consensus,that Spi is liked very much on this board.
However i do know, that once a new track or a supposed track of his is featured on the board, they give it a listen and give it a benefit of the doubt,however the jury is out on whether that will change the general perception of Spi on this forum, cuz 8/10 times, that song will be slashed and only a few,will admit that the song knocks..

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2008, 06:52:22 PM »

Which is good!

yet I'm in the wrong to come on here to support my favorite rapper ? Now you know that's bs,as a west coast forum , these members should show some respect towards these rapper's. As I stated before, similar to my posted pic, "If ya'll don't like an artist, why must ya'll attack them and their fans"? You would think Spider Loc or myself, have become some kind of threat to people on here, yet this is all entertainment for anyone to take it so personal

In The same Breadth, you should not get all mad or try to convince others to like of become followers of your fave Artist.

You've gotten mad when folks say they don't like spi, or think dude is wack et al.
C'mon as a fan, you must anticipate this, what makes you a mature fan is if you can talk that and just keep on..doing what you do,without getting mad.
Others will have an opinion, you can't change that!
some will be awful adn down-right Mean, but that's their, just as you seem to love this dude, others will have contrary views of the said artist..

As for showing respect, what can f respect do you require these folks to have or show towards Spi??
it's quite clear,that the general consensus,that Spi is liked very much on this board.
However i do know, that once a new track or a supposed track of his is featured on the board, they give it a listen and give it a benefit of the doubt,however the jury is out on whether that will change the general perception of Spi on this forum, cuz 8/10 times, that song will be slashed and only a few,will admit that the song knocks..

I don't ever get mad if someone isn't feelin' Spi's music, it's just irritating to see everyone go against him on these boards. I put alot of people up on game about Spi's music and they seem to be feelin' his shit, but everytime I come on one of these forums, I would think people are on some personal vendetta against dude, the way most automatically discredit him, before giving him the benefit of the doubt. It almost seems as if there is this special cult joined forces against him.
Imo, Spi has talent, I believe he has what it takes to blow up and become successful, and no one can change my point of view on that theory !
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 06:58:20 PM by JUICY GIRL »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2008, 06:58:50 PM »
66Trust me Folks having been listening & checking up on dude on the forum1
Unfortunately he is liked very much in this forum
It's not like it's impossible..
I'm a big Pac fan, but there are forums out there, where folks slash,and i mean slash Dude religiously!
It was a shock!!!

But then again, opinions differ, and some differ very dramatically!!
i think you should just take a break from trying to get folks to become more of a Spi fan,than just critics, after all if he is suppose to be appreciated on this board it will happen,if it's meant to happen..

if it' s meant to happen, he will make it..
if not, then he walls be remembered..
peaking of talent what makes he different why do you think he will make it???

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2008, 07:23:46 PM »
I'm a big Pac fan, but there are forums out there, where folks slash,and i mean slash Dude religiously!
It was a shock!!!

i think you should just take a break from trying to get folks to become more of a Spi fan,than just critics, after all if he is suppose to be appreciated on this board it will happen,if it's meant to happen..

I know Pac received alot of hate as well when he first stepped into the rap scene, although despite anyone's criticism or hate he made it to become one of the biggest rappers of all time, coming from our very own west coast. You can call my hunch a simple woman's intuition besides the fact of believing Spi has talent

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2008, 07:34:15 PM »
It was a shock!!!

I know Pac received alot of hate as well when he first stepped into the rap scene, although despite anyone's criticism or hate he made it to become one of the biggest rappers of all time, coming from our very own west coast.

it was not so much for what side he rep or anything remotely connected with that,although dude did et his share..I'm talking folks on other forums who don't see him the way others do, ie rap legend
Some thing Dude is over-rated and such..
While others swear on the air that the breathe that Dude was the best thing to happen,since mini-skirts ;D ;D ;D
You Know..So like Spi, some folks like his music, which I'm not doubting, i just have to speak on this side, i.e Dubcc, folks on here just give little if anything, that small space for just enough Spi tracks, anything more, becomes an issue
will it change perhaps..
You can call my hunch a simple woman's intuition besides the fact of believing Spi has talent
Any person these days, who stands behind a mic and raps, has 'so form of talent'
Look at Soulja Boy.. ::) ::) ::)..Dude is literary killing sales and hip hop...

I wish Spi the best!!
Still awaiting A  track from Dude that will get the 'awe struck stamp of approval'

DPGC23

« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2008, 11:08:13 PM »
GOOD SHIT  WITH THE LINK JUICY GIRL
PROPS ON THAT

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES