Author Topic: WE GOT SPIDER LOC ON THE BASEMENT THIS WEEK  (Read 1466 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: WE GOT SPIDER LOC ON THE BASEMENT THIS WEEK
« Reply #135 on: January 28, 2008, 04:17:28 PM »
^No Diss Johnny, but you seem to laugh a lot  in your Post
I hardly see a post of yours with the exception of a few, where you don't mention 'HAAA"..or 'LOL"..or Both
It's like you got laughing gas underneath your keyboard which must emit these gases as you are typing away...

Anybody else notice that??
Dude can't type without 'lol'..in his post..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2008, 04:23:01 PM »
I hardly see a post of yours with the exception of a few, where you don't mention 'HAAA"..or 'LOL"..or Both
It's like you got laughing gas underneath your keyboard which must emit these gases as you are typing away...

LMAO at laughing gas

yeah I do notice that about his posts but I find them hilarious most of the time dude is cool peoples

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2008, 04:29:11 PM »
Big ups to The Basement for gettin the show crackin with Spider Loc. Fuck what the rest of ya'll talkin about!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2008, 04:30:56 PM »

LMAO at laughing gas

yeah I do notice that about his posts but I find them hilarious most of the time dude is cool peoples
NO Doubt dude is Funny!
its just that I've noticed that a lot
it's like Dude must be sitting at his Pc just star8 laughing as he is typin you know..
Some other person in the other room pops their head around and ask..'Dude You OK,You've been laughing quite randomly,and your the only person in the room?"
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 04:32:32 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: January 28, 2008, 04:34:35 PM »
Big ups to The Basement for gettin the show crackin with Spider Loc. Fuck what the rest of ya'll talkin about!
Lets See what Spider Locc will do with this piece of Publicity

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2008, 04:41:50 PM »

LMAO at laughing gas

NO Doubt dude is Funny!
it's like Dude must be sitting at his Pc just star8 laughing as he is typin you know..
Some other person in the other room pops their head around and ask..'Dude You OK,You've been laughing quite randomly,and your the only person in the room?"

LOL now your making me laugh as I'm reading your post ;D

real talk though

Blood$

« Reply #141 on: January 28, 2008, 04:51:58 PM »
damn I didn't think this thread could get any better  8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #142 on: January 28, 2008, 04:55:12 PM »

LMAOOOOOOOO, its a habbit mayne, even though i dont laugh, i just add it in LOL, but im sorry boss ill try to cut down on it if it bothers u that much to write up a paragraph on it!!!

LMAO at laughing gas

Thanks, +1!!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2008, 05:21:43 PM »

LMAO at laughing gas

NO Doubt dude is Funny!

LOL now your making me laugh as I'm reading your post ;D

real talk though

Shhhhhhhhhh..You not Suppose to Laugh!!
 ;) ;)
No Doubt!
I'm being Honest!
I'll admit i get a lot of laughs outta this board!
If i didn't have my Own Lap top
and i had to go into an internet cafe or post from work

I'd been banned from the cafe, for randomly laughing
or Fired from work..

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2008, 05:24:59 PM »

LMAOOOOOOOO, its a habbit mayne, even though i dont laugh, i just add it in LOL, but im sorry boss ill try to cut down on it if it bothers u that much to write up a paragraph on it!!!

You sure You don't laugh??
Like when you type 'LOl'..don't you actually Laugh..there's no point putting it in there if you are not laughing..kinda feats the purposes,Homie!!
Like i said it was not to call you Out,God Knows,You've had your share especially in this thread..I just noticed that habit in your post,so i guess this thread was as good as any to speak on it!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2008, 05:43:42 PM »
smh @ most of these post hahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha,alot of lame shit. like saying spi been on guint for how long and never dropped a album yet so that make him a joke? well again if thats the case what does that crooked i in your book? come on now can't judge an artist on that,if you braille his music cool if not say it and roll,it's easy,but cats on here just want to have a lil bacc in forth with that juicy chicc, just admit it my equals, these cats really can care less about the music they want to stir up juicy haha, west coast fans keep me laughing yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2008, 06:08:41 PM »
smh @ most of these post hahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha,alot of lame shit. like saying spi been on guint for how long and never dropped a album yet so that make him a joke? well again if thats the case what does that crooked i in your book? come on now can't judge an artist on that,if you braille his music cool if not say it and roll,it's easy,but cats on here just want to have a lil bacc in forth with that juicy chicc, just admit it my equals, these cats really can care less about the music they want to stir up juicy haha, west coast fans keep me laughing yell

I agree with you 100% on that,and to be honest I shouldn't have entertained these folks on here but I felt the need to voice my opinion and be heard. The subject of matter here is The Basement show featuring Spider Loc, so without this thread going on any longer, I think we should all thank them each,for bringing us a good show and keepin' us informed !

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2008, 06:49:46 PM »
YEAH RIGHT, JUICY GOES AROUND HOPPIN' FROM WEBSITE TO WEBSITE SPREADING HER GROUPIE GOSPEL ON THA LOCSTA.  SHE HAS NEVER ONCE BEFORE NOR WILL EVER IN THE FUTURE POST IN ANY OTHER THREAD THAT DOES NOT PERTAIN TO SPI.  SHE THRIVES OFF OF DICKRIDIN AND DEFENDING HER WACK ASS IDOL. 

SHE WAS THE SAME WAY OVER AT WCRYDAZ.COM. EVERYONE CLOWNED ON THAT GROUPIE ON THE DAILY OVER THERE AND IT SEEMS SHIT HASNT CHANGED MUCH OVER HERE. SHE TRIES TO SAY SHES SOME KIND OF BULLSHIT JOURNALIST.  YEAH RIGHT, BEEITCH.  FOR WHAT, SPIDER MONTHLY?

SPIDER LOC IS EVERY ONE OF HER TOP 10 FRIENDS ON MYSPACE.  SHE'S HIGHLY ANTICIPATING DECEMBER 08.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2008, 06:53:07 PM »

You sure You don't laugh??
Like when you type 'LOl'..don't you actually Laugh..there's no point putting it in there if you are not laughing..kinda feats the purposes,Homie!!
Like i said it was not to call you Out,God Knows,You've had your share especially in this thread..I just noticed that habit in your post,so i guess this thread was as good as any to speak on it!

Actually im not gonna lie, sometimes i do laugh, especially in the G-Spot section, if u see a "HAHAHAHAHA" anywhere, thats a real laugh, but if u just see a plain old "haha" or a "lol" then thats just a habbit!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2008, 06:55:19 PM »
Lets See what Spider Locc will do with this piece of Publicity

Spi will do the same thing he's beein doing with his publicity and jump into more stuff. Dude has been doin' a bit more than expected for someone who 50 doesn't mention and has a lot of haters.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme