Author Topic: WE GOT SPIDER LOC ON THE BASEMENT THIS WEEK  (Read 1483 times)

messi19

Re: WE GOT SPIDER LOC ON THE BASEMENT THIS WEEK
« Reply #165 on: January 29, 2008, 09:34:16 AM »
Big ups to The Basement for gettin the show crackin with Spider Loc. Fuck what the rest of ya'll talkin about!
Lets See what Spider Locc will do with this piece of Publicity

Spi will do the same thing he's beein doing with his publicity and jump into more stuff. Dude has been doin' a bit more than expected for someone who 50 doesn't mention and has a lot of haters.

So why doesnt he leave? He might aswell, he doesnt get mentioned, doesnt go on tours with 50 (from what ive seen, might be wrong) and they're basically not puttin in any work fo dude. N that right there makes me believe that the only reason he took Spider in is because he could go against Game, cuz he already knew they were familiar wit each other.
Why does it matter to you, if 50 promotes Spider or when he drops his album ?  Why do you care so much about a rapper you claim you can't stand ? Once Spi drops The WWB with G-unit is that gonna change your mind and make you start to like him ? You stated once that we would never find you on these boards going against Spi, if he appeared at the Bet awards,which clearly says that your focus is based on the level of succes and fame the unit may bring him. My question is,  "Why does it matter if he ever drops an album with the unit to you"  ???  If you're not feeling dude's music and style, let it go ! Your focus should be directed towards your favorite rappers, or at least the ones you claim to appreciate, ya dig ?? The only ones who should worry about Spi droppin' an album are his loyal fans, and even then it shouldn't really matter. As long as his fans dig his music, who the fuck cares about the rest of the bs !

bla bla bla bla STOP CRYIN. i asked a fuckin question that doesnt mean im gonna like him. I just said that i think he should leave and again all u do is cry cry cry cry and cry all the time. I said that i cant stand dudes music. And why does it matter TO U if i asked a question? It doesnt have anythin to do wit u right? Why do u feel u have to answer to everybody that got somethin 2 say bout the nigga u the biggest dickrider out there. U think just because im not a fan i cant ask a question or give my opinion? aint that what u do with Game? This bitch is really ridin this nigga heavy. Just because i said somethin bout the nigga does that mean i like him now?
Ha Ha ! Who's the one who's really crying ?  I think Crash is right , you're still distraught over that cd Spi didn't autograph for you ! You need to just let it go Messi, let it go !

wow, ure sooooooooo funny ::). That was a sorry ass attempt to make a joke, if it was funny i woulda laughed but.......u need to let go of his dick though (no joke), cuz u said "why does it matter to u", why does it matter to U what i say? I wasnt talkin wi u, i stated my opinion and of course u had to say somethin as usual. U tryna save dude on the internet cuz that was the first thing u did when u signed up here, on Ahh and on every other internet site out there. U the one that really should let go of Spider cuz real spit i havent seen a dickrider like u, and lol at bein SPIDER LOCs dickrider outta all rappers. And i know what youre goin to say now, but theres a difference between statin an opinion and actually DICKRIDE a nigga tryna save him on every forum out there.

If you call supporting an artist dickrydin', so be it ! I guess the support and anger you project when someone has something negative to say about your favorite rapper would make you a Game dickryder too, huh ?

hmm let see..

1. do i sign up on forums only to defend Game? NO
2. do i only respond to threads about Game? NO
3. do i try to convince ppl to like Game even if they dont? NO
4. do i try to come up with different bum ass reasons to why they dont like Game? NO
5. do i call everybody dat dont like Game a Spider Loc stan? NO
6. do i try to make up lies about Spider Locs life? NO

7. Do i support Game? Yes

::) ::) Mmmm..hmmmmmm. And,ummm... Why is it that we see "Messi19" on 99.9% of Spider Loc threads  again ??? ???

Why is it we see Juicygirl on 100% of Spider Locs threads? = Dickrider.

I check out every thread. I write on Snoop threads, Game threads, Dre, Jay Rock etc etc also LMAO what u tryna say? That im a fan of Spider because of that? Im a Spider Loc hater i already told u, but im a hater of his music. The reason why i write on his threads is like i said before, its fun to poke fun of dude, and wheneva i do it i always see your name right there respondin and cryin together wit Crash thats why i do it. And then u get so mad that u feel like u have to say somethin about one of my favorite rappers, as in Game haha or callin me a Game stan. U mad?

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #166 on: January 29, 2008, 09:44:38 AM »
Big ups to The Basement for gettin the show crackin with Spider Loc. Fuck what the rest of ya'll talkin about!

Spi will do the same thing he's beein doing with his publicity and jump into more stuff. Dude has been doin' a bit more than expected for someone who 50 doesn't mention and has a lot of haters.

So why doesnt he leave? He might aswell, he doesnt get mentioned, doesnt go on tours with 50 (from what ive seen, might be wrong) and they're basically not puttin in any work fo dude. N that right there makes me believe that the only reason he took Spider in is because he could go against Game, cuz he already knew they were familiar wit each other.
Why does it matter to you, if 50 promotes Spider or when he drops his album ?  Why do you care so much about a rapper you claim you can't stand ? Once Spi drops The WWB with G-unit is that gonna change your mind and make you start to like him ? You stated once that we would never find you on these boards going against Spi, if he appeared at the Bet awards,which clearly says that your focus is based on the level of succes and fame the unit may bring him. My question is,  "Why does it matter if he ever drops an album with the unit to you"  ???  If you're not feeling dude's music and style, let it go ! Your focus should be directed towards your favorite rappers, or at least the ones you claim to appreciate, ya dig ?? The only ones who should worry about Spi droppin' an album are his loyal fans, and even then it shouldn't really matter. As long as his fans dig his music, who the fuck cares about the rest of the bs !

bla bla bla bla STOP CRYIN. i asked a fuckin question that doesnt mean im gonna like him. I just said that i think he should leave and again all u do is cry cry cry cry and cry all the time. I said that i cant stand dudes music. And why does it matter TO U if i asked a question? It doesnt have anythin to do wit u right? Why do u feel u have to answer to everybody that got somethin 2 say bout the nigga u the biggest dickrider out there. U think just because im not a fan i cant ask a question or give my opinion? aint that what u do with Game? This bitch is really ridin this nigga heavy. Just because i said somethin bout the nigga does that mean i like him now?
Ha Ha ! Who's the one who's really crying ?  I think Crash is right , you're still distraught over that cd Spi didn't autograph for you ! You need to just let it go Messi, let it go !

wow, ure sooooooooo funny ::). That was a sorry ass attempt to make a joke, if it was funny i woulda laughed but.......u need to let go of his dick though (no joke), cuz u said "why does it matter to u", why does it matter to U what i say? I wasnt talkin wi u, i stated my opinion and of course u had to say somethin as usual. U tryna save dude on the internet cuz that was the first thing u did when u signed up here, on Ahh and on every other internet site out there. U the one that really should let go of Spider cuz real spit i havent seen a dickrider like u, and lol at bein SPIDER LOCs dickrider outta all rappers. And i know what youre goin to say now, but theres a difference between statin an opinion and actually DICKRIDE a nigga tryna save him on every forum out there.

If you call supporting an artist dickrydin', so be it ! I guess the support and anger you project when someone has something negative to say about your favorite rapper would make you a Game dickryder too, huh ?

hmm let see..

4. do i try to come up with different bum ass reasons to why they dont like Game? NO

::) ::) Mmmm..hmmmmmm. And,ummm... Why is it that we see "Messi19" on 99.9% of Spider Loc threads  again ??? ???

I check out every thread. I write on Snoop threads, Game threads, Dre, Jay Rock etc etc also LMAO what u tryna say? That im a fan of Spider because of that? Im a Spider Loc hater i already told u, but im a hater of his music. The reason why i write on his threads is like i said before, its fun to poke fun of dude, and wheneva i do it i always see your name right there respondin and cryin together wit Crash thats why i do it. And then u get so mad that u feel like u have to say somethin about one of my favorite rappers, as in Game haha or callin me a Game stan. U mad?
Enuff said !!!

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #167 on: January 29, 2008, 09:54:08 AM »
FREE POST?

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #168 on: January 29, 2008, 10:14:50 AM »
to be continued on spiderloc.com
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

messi19

« Reply #169 on: January 29, 2008, 10:15:17 AM »

hmm let see..

Enuff said !!!

Yeah of his MUSIC, cuz he's wack i dont know dude to have some personal shit against him. My hate is based on his music.

Now i can say whateva i wanna say without yo bitch ass cryin.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: January 29, 2008, 11:09:36 AM »
I'm gonna put this thread out of its misery.  Locked.