Author Topic: WE GOT SPIDER LOC ON THE BASEMENT THIS WEEK  (Read 1473 times)

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
Re: WE GOT SPIDER LOC ON THE BASEMENT THIS WEEK
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2008, 09:28:26 AM »
Spider Iz Aiight... I'mm Cop His G-Unot Debut, Along Witt My Nigg 40 Glocc's... 8)
From Wat I Can See/Hear, Spider Iz One Of Tha Only Real G'z Left IMO... But Who Am I... I Don't Know That Nigga... Just His Image... 8)

crash

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2008, 09:50:10 AM »
Messi and crew, if you can explain this too me... 1st your a fan of West Coast Rap?? So why when were pushing SPI in every forum yall come in and express your opinions of his music which are negative towards SPI??? If your with the West Coast movement whats wrong with SPI doing what he does??? Did he do something against your person? ///since you don't like his music and we all know that now, why do you make an effort to come to most if not all the Spider Loc threads and express your opinion, which is being negative against our forward progress?? I'm not upset actually I'm kinda grateful for you and your crew because you keep SPi's name ringing on the internet, so if your whole thing is your not feeling him and you don't want him around the music scene why even respon to threads that are about Spider?? It would seem that if your really not feeling him that you would just leave it alone and let the threads die off, but instead you keep going with the back and forth.... Do whatever you want to do, but if you can answer the questions....

And to Sean1 if you feel the way most of the other posters in hear feel then why do you invite Spider Loc to your show??? If you don't respond here I will most def ask you tonight when we are there at the station....
OUTRO

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2008, 10:36:42 AM »
1st your a fan of West Coast Rap?? So why when were pushing SPI in every forum yall come in and express your opinions of his music which are negative towards SPI???

So you're saying a west coast fan cannot critisize west coast artists? What the fuck are these forums for then? Discussion or dickriding?

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2008, 10:44:32 AM »
WHASUP , ANY PICS OF JUICY GIRL N HER PATNAS/???

DPGC23

i advise you to take that back.

since this thread is about whatever the fuck...
what the fuck is wrong wit knocturnals face?
nigga aint' been to sleep in a couple weeks or somthing?

:laugh:

Someone should lock that nigga in a basement.

this is correct.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2008, 11:02:19 AM »
who's spider loc?

GUNOT KILLA

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2008, 11:09:41 AM »
B1tchs WILL HATE,REAL niggaz WILL congratulAte ! I rep the west MOV'MNT SpI A ReAL oG in Da gme, I chECC 4 his SHIT ! NIGGaz need 2 stop hatin on CUZ and step THERE DOJA up !!! Ha Ha  8)

GUNOT KILLA

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2008, 11:12:01 AM »
Whenever i hear people telling me to Try listening to Spider, i force myself, listen to 5 tracks and end up hating him even more...Its like, u pick me 20 best spider songs and i will hate it...

I think its not much of his lyrics than Flow, and Vioce thats horrible fucked up...

Blue shoe, scooby doo, do do, i will do, u, and when i do, u are gonna die too..

I listen to alot of rap, i mean alot, 99% of it is Before 2003, apart from Game and BWS shit, i even listen to 50, Power Of Dollar which is fuking DOPE, but i cant Force myself to listen to Spider loc, he is the trashiest trash nigga to ever blast the mic

Well, with a name like BWStakeover, it's not a surprise you don't feel Spi's music. Shit, if I was a BWS employee I wouldn't like his music either, I would ride with the head hancho till  the end :D 
DIZAMMMMMMMMMM MA !!!! How BIG is them TATA'S fA REAL DOE !! Hit me UP wit'a pm 8)

bwstakeover

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2008, 03:41:36 PM »
Messi and crew, if you can explain this too me... 1st your a fan of West Coast Rap?? So why when were pushing SPI in every forum yall come in and express your opinions of his music which are negative towards SPI??? If your with the West Coast movement whats wrong with SPI doing what he does??? Did he do something against your person? ///since you don't like his music and we all know that now, why do you make an effort to come to most if not all the Spider Loc threads and express your opinion, which is being negative against our forward progress?? I'm not upset actually I'm kinda grateful for you and your crew because you keep SPi's name ringing on the internet, so if your whole thing is your not feeling him and you don't want him around the music scene why even respon to threads that are about Spider?? It would seem that if your really not feeling him that you would just leave it alone and let the threads die off, but instead you keep going with the back and forth.... Do whatever you want to do, but if you can answer the questions....

And to Sean1 if you feel the way most of the other posters in hear feel then why do you invite Spider Loc to your show??? If you don't respond here I will most def ask you tonight when we are there at the station....
OUTRO

Here is the answer for you question

B1tchs WILL HATE,REAL niggaz WILL congratulAte ! I rep the west MOV'MNT SpI A ReAL oG in Da gme, I chECC 4 his SHIT ! NIGGaz need 2 stop hatin on CUZ and step THERE DOJA up !!! Ha Ha 

the OG Nicca, Crip Nicca, POSTA, SPIDA LoCC Fa DEf D0e, YA DIg is Below u, and guess what his name is, GUNOT KILLA,

I feel bad For U and Spider loc, that u work with Somebody thats avarage to horribly wack and has 9 year olds as a fans....

Other reason, www.spiderloc.com/talk, thats another element of why we hate, and 9 times outta 10 its not the spider loc its the whole shit that goes on there..., Is the guy Named Bg Knock out is still in spiderloc.com forum asking about What Shoe Size Spider wears and What he eats for breakfast and when Spider loc will fuck Up Doja, and when Spider loc be on Forbes Top 10 Richest People in the world?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 03:43:58 PM by bwstakeover »

SeanOne

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2008, 06:13:03 PM »

OUTRO

Ok so here is the deal if i didnt like Spider Loc i would not have invited him to come through the show, or excepted his invite to do the show, that is true.  I called your cell phone to apologize for the misunderstanding, i should have quoted someone on the forum before i started typing.  What i was co signing was the fact that the dude is alright.  When i posted everyone on the board had stopped hating and were saying that dude is alright they just dont always check for him.  That is what i was saying.  As far as i am concerned no artist past present or future has only put out heat, everyone has songs that arent up to what they are capable of.  Also if i didnt like the dude i wouldnt play tracks in regular rotation during the show. I do understand how you could have taken what i said wrong, like i said that was my bad.  I left my number on your voice mail hit me up.  I am down for anyone who is a part of the West Movement, that is why i do the show.

jbel1021

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2008, 06:38:20 PM »
Someone should lock that nigga in a basement.

LMAO

DPGC23

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2008, 07:52:29 PM »
SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2008, 07:58:15 PM »
SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT

DPGC23

thats right, and for more on DPGC23 crazy antics and the latest goings on with the basement

stay tuned to

www.strictlyhiphop.tk

Sawoop!!!!!!

Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

Derika Deane

• Lil Geezy
  • "The I.E's Finest"
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2008, 07:59:10 PM »
The Basement is the shit!!! take note and take a listen....Sean One, Big D and Angel....Holla at ya peeps
"I carry that name and that title!!!" Don't hate get down with the team!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2008, 08:08:04 PM »
HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AND IT BEGINS!!!

I THINK IM FUCCKIN PHYSIC OR JUICY GURLS TO DAMN PREDICTABLE!!!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 08:18:49 PM by johnny1000 »

GUNOT KILLA

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2008, 08:39:28 PM »

OUTRO

Here is the answer for you question

B1tchs WILL HATE,REAL niggaz WILL congratulAte ! I rep the west MOV'MNT SpI A ReAL oG in Da gme, I chECC 4 his SHIT ! NIGGaz need 2 stop hatin on CUZ and step THERE DOJA up !!! Ha Ha 

the OG Nicca, Crip Nicca, POSTA, SPIDA LoCC Fa DEf D0e, YA DIg is Below u, and guess what his name is, GUNOT KILLA,

I feel bad For U and Spider loc, that u work with Somebody thats avarage to horribly wack and has 9 year olds as a fans....

Other reason, www.spiderloc.com/talk, thats another element of why we hate, and 9 times outta 10 its not the spider loc its the whole shit that goes on there..., Is the guy Named Bg Knock out is still in spiderloc.com forum asking about What Shoe Size Spider wears and What he eats for breakfast and when Spider loc will fuck Up Doja, and when Spider loc be on Forbes Top 10 Richest People in the world?

NIGGA whO dA FUCCU CALlliN A 9 yeAR OL FAn WaCC WAll StrEEt MuthafuCCa !!  YOU DoNt wAnT NonE Of Dis 190 Ecg HEaT iN DA stREeTS BiTcH BoY ~