Author Topic: 40 GLOCC WAS LIVE!!!IN STUDIO WIT DJ BABU FROM DIALATED PEOPLES!!MAKEN HIT!!  (Read 201 times)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
I SEEN LIVE ON HIS MYSPACE.COM/40GLOCC THIS GUY TAKEN OVER WEST COAST QUIETLY!!NEVER SEE ANYONE WORK MUCH AS THIS HUY HE LET U WATCH HIM ALL NITE THE FEAR FACTOR GUY WAS ON THERE AND SAY 40 G INSPIRED HIM TO GO LIVE

blue crew

• 'G'
nicca you a groupie ass ho. get the fuc out here with that shiet, if u so in love with that nicca 40 send him a email cuz aint nobody on here wanna see you get all excited and shiet makin 10 threads everytime u see that niccas face

Lunatic

nicca you a groupie ass ho. get the fuc out here with that shiet, if u so in love with that nicca 40 send him a email cuz aint nobody on here wanna see you get all excited and shiet makin 10 threads everytime u see that niccas face
LMAO

ether
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What are you doing watching other males on their webcams?

Blood$

here comes another 10 page "Ether Duccc" thread  8)

jbel1021

lmao, so true.

SO PRUP

lol :sleep:

AnybodyKilla

This kid stays on 40's nuts!!!

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
You guys havent caught on yet?! It IS 40 GLOCC!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It would totally make sense to me if that was the case.

AnybodyKilla

It would totally make sense to me if that was the case.

Ya it would make sense!!!

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 g hottest dont be mad hater because you fav rapper not shit ;D 40 give fans free good music and make hits 8) fuck you holmes fuck 909
l.a holmes

bwstakeover

My Cousin Ar saying that 40 glock is hiding from Black wall street hardcore....40 cock is a joke for real, nigga if we every met u, u are so Fuked up, i heard this clown is scared of the Name GAme, everytime he hears Game around or Game is coming over, this dude runs away hard,

Its the menacy motheruka, coming straight outta compton, aint scared to kill a busta"

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
I SEEN LIVE ON HIS MYSPACE.COM/40GLOCC THIS GUY TAKEN OVER WEST COAST QUIETLY!!NEVER SEE ANYONE WORK MUCH AS THIS HUY HE LET U WATCH HIM ALL NITE THE FEAR FACTOR GUY WAS ON THERE AND SAY 40 G INSPIRED HIM TO GO LIVE

So he was in the studio with Dude.So???
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

lmao, so true.