Author Topic: WHO IS NEXT TO BLOW ON THE WEST COAST!!??ONLY HONEST OPPINIONS!!NO OLD ARTIST!!  (Read 784 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Here's my honest opinion

In terms of sales none of them will blow up besides maybe bishop (because he is backed by dr dre) and even then the sales wont be high..... sales are really down right now
Maybe Ya boy can blow up if he releases a good catchy single (he has a nice appeal but time is ticking)

otherwise i dont see anyone else blowing up on west in terms of sales

I dont understand people mentioning Omar Cruz... I got nothing against him but his voice/rhymes are too unappealing for mainstream and for sales.... even B real said thats not type of his music when talking about Omar Cruz in the interview

Now in terms of talent
Crooked I can have a classic album if he actually releases one (not saying it's going to be a great success in terms of sales but it can be an underground classic)
Clyde Carson can have a nice club banger album
Messy marv and yukmouth can release nice solid albums
Glasses malone can release a good album as well but he is probably going to try to make it big (in terms of sales) so the hardcore fans will criticize his album for being too mainstream while the album wont do good numbers (due to low sales right now and his popularity outside of west)
Juice = eh havent heard anything special from him

Honestly, No one else is worth mentioning untill they prove themselves
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 11:59:09 AM by D1G1T4L »

So Parallel

• 'G'
BOZAK TRYBE ... www.myspace.com/bozaktrybe .... they music can out beat most artist these days

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
next to blow-----

everyone already knows Crooked i 

bishop lamont

glasses malone

Omar Cruz ..  really has a chance to blow up hes got a real strong latino fan base on the west coast

Ya boy

clyde carson

im surprised nobodys mentioned HOT DOLLAR yet .. hes got the legendary J.D. (so so def records) backing him up developing him as an artist... he's hungry and raw his lyrical content is on some i dont give a fuck shit .. its dope

dubc4life

• Lil Geezy
Here's my honest opinion

In terms of sales none of them will blow up besides maybe bishop (because he is backed by dr dre) and even then the sales wont be high..... sales are really down right now
Maybe Ya boy can blow up if he releases a good catchy single (he has a nice appeal but time is ticking)

otherwise i dont see anyone else blowing up on west in terms of sales

I dont understand people mentioning Omar Cruz... I got nothing against him but his voice/rhymes are too unappealing for mainstream and for sales.... even B real said thats not type of his music when talking about Omar Cruz in the interview

Now in terms of talent
Crooked I can have a classic album if he actually releases one (not saying it's going to be a great success in terms of sales but it can be an underground classic)
Clyde Carson can have a nice club banger album
Messy marv and yukmouth can release nice solid albums
Glasses malone can release a good album as well but he is probably going to try to make it big (in terms of sales) so the hardcore fans will criticize his album for being too mainstream while the album wont do good numbers (due to low sales right now and his popularity outside of west)
Juice = eh havent heard anything special from him

Honestly, No one else is worth mentioning untill they prove themselves

Omar's fan base is 99% latino's. I think latino's are going to really support him. It's like 50miliion latino's in the u.s. If 1million of them buy omar record he dont need no fucken white rich kids. I think people will be surprised when Omar sales.  Support the west!!!

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
ya boy

clyde carson

LEFTSIDEMUSIC.com

• Lil Geezy

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Jay Rock

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

hopeye

MR. HOTBOX TAJE!  He a contender 8) 8) 8)

Ya Boy, G. Malone, Jay Rock, Eastwood, Mitchy Slick.

Si-Chiggedy

lol it's like 2006 and 2007, nobody will.

Those have the highest chances though:
Ya Boy
G. Malone
Mistah F.A.B. (probably on Snoops new record, good promo)
Mr. Capone-E (since he was on FOX news cause the mayor of a town in Colorado wants to cancel his concerts because he hates gangsta music, he has a lotta buzz)
Clyde Carson

but, really... I don't think there will be any west rapper recognized outside of cali except Snoop or Ice Cube. And maybe E-40
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

topshotta

Bishop Lamont of course wtf!

K-9

I think Glasses Malone will blow up with Birdman wayne and Cashmoney, fuck them but ay still good he will blow up though.

Lunatic

Knawledg has a good chance with the right label
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Si-Chiggedy

lol never
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net