Author Topic: Big Tyme of MathMadix Goes "Hard N Da Paint" ARTICLE (New Audio)  (Read 627 times)

D~Nice

Re: Big Tyme of MathMadix Goes "Hard N Da Paint" ARTICLE (New Audio)
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2008, 10:31:39 AM »
This is the shit right here. Lovin that beat. Keep me posted Luna when that EP drops. Nice work brotha.
ofcourse. the beat is fantastic man. i will def do that. big tyme will be readin all this, he'll certainly be pleased. appreciate it man, im'a keep workin.

No doubt. This J Beam has got some CRAZY beats
yes indeed he does. will also be premiering a track of his off his debut album "200 proof". the track is called "paper boy" and i've heard it's fantastic.

When does his album drop?

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2008, 10:33:59 AM »
the beat is sick athe lyrics are nothing special delivery is average/good
the hook is decent
over all i'd say it's not a bad single

he could definately fill the verses out with some tighter shit though

peace

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2008, 10:35:59 AM »
everything is still a bit up in the air. they are certainly prepared, just waitin for the right opportunity. i believe the plan at this time is to drop the book of knoc 1st. that will be followed by either the mathmadix group LP or the knawledg solo. after those 3, hit em up with a j-beam solo + the big tyme solo. i don't have confirmation on this, but possibly a ripacut solo as well. big tyme did tell me all 5 members had solos ready, so it is what it is.

they are searching for a major label right now. i figure with the kind of pull knoc has, that shouldn't be much of a problem.

the EP will contain 4 tracks, and 20K copies will all be given away. if anyone is interested, i will ask him about how the fans can get their free copy.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D~Nice

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2008, 10:38:27 AM »
everything is still a bit up in the air. they are certainly prepared, just waitin for the right opportunity. i believe the plan at this time is to drop the book of knoc 1st. that will be followed by either the mathmadix group LP or the knawledg solo. after those 3, hit em up with a j-beam solo + the big tyme solo. i don't have confirmation on this, but possibly a ripacut solo as well. big tyme did tell me all 5 members had solos ready, so it is what it is.

they are searching for a major label right now. i figure with the kind of pull knoc has, that shouldn't be much of a problem.

the EP will contain 4 tracks, and 20K copies will all be given away. if anyone is interested, i will ask him about how the fans can get their free copy.

Yeah keep me posted on that. I would definitely check out the ep.

Ese Torsido

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2008, 10:40:31 AM »
Thanks for the invite, Luna. Honestly, this is not my kind of music. It sounds like a good club banger, and has some snap appeal. It's aight, just not my thang, ya know?

I will be watching Big Tyme. To see if he has tracks that can really put me on focus. Right now, I'm looking for something that is not regional or local; something more out there. Something that's universal.

But keep those hits comin'.

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2008, 10:43:41 AM »
D: i'll let em know some fans on the board are gonna be interested in gettin a copy and how y'all can go about that

Ese: no problem, thx for checkin it out. all good, it's not everyone's cup of tea. if u wanna hear him on somethin more universal go to www.myspace.com/knawledg and check out 'grain grippin'. it ain't a southern type of track at all.

smegma

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2008, 11:17:42 AM »
and for the ppl, i ain't done. we got plenty more on my plate. a j-beam article is coming soon with exclusive audio. I am currently working on a FANTASTIC article on Knawledg. really incredible. I called em up and i got some AMAZING quotes for the article. just wait to y'all see it, it's gonna be epic. that article will also include TWO exclusive songs.

You know how to overexaggerate :laugh:

not bad, its actually cool..his rap flow reminds me of Paul wall for some reason

Not just his flow. Their voices are also similar!

Anyway... I'm not feeling the track. To me it sounds like a bad attempt to sound like the average song that's coming from the south.

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2008, 11:21:17 AM »
and for the ppl, i ain't done. we got plenty more on my plate. a j-beam article is coming soon with exclusive audio. I am currently working on a FANTASTIC article on Knawledg. really incredible. I called em up and i got some AMAZING quotes for the article. just wait to y'all see it, it's gonna be epic. that article will also include TWO exclusive songs.

You know how to overexaggerate :laugh:

not bad, its actually cool..his rap flow reminds me of Paul wall for some reason

Not just his flow. Their voices are also similar!

Anyway... I'm not feeling the track. To me it sounds like a bad attempt to sound like the average song that's coming from the south.
you'll see the article tomorrow. it really is epic man. the quotes are fantastic. it ain't over-exaggerating. i don't know bout u, but i really enjoy a good read and if ya do, you'll love this article as much as me. heck, i know a few will.

props for the feedback on the track.

smegma

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2008, 11:24:35 AM »
you'll see the article tomorrow. it really is epic man. the quotes are fantastic. it ain't over-exaggerating. i don't know bout u, but i really enjoy a good read and if ya do, you'll love this article as much as me. heck, i know a few will.

haha ok

Of course I like a good read. I write myself too, you know.

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2008, 11:25:44 AM »

haha ok

Of course I like a good read. I write myself too, you know.
yee homie. well i wrote it, so maybe i'll enjoy it more than the rest. but i KNOW ppl will enjoy it. and i ain't tryna be cocky, its more bout the quality of the tracks and the knawledg quotes.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2008, 11:32:06 AM »
im feeling this my nigg

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2008, 12:10:16 PM »
im feeling this my nigg
many props 2 ya

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2008, 12:14:56 PM »
song is dope man

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2008, 12:38:50 PM »
This shit knocs even thers no Knoc on it! Propz mayne!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2008, 12:51:45 PM »
Props, i could see lots of people liking this at the mo.

You got any more info on big tyme, as in previous work .

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson