Author Topic: My nigga Lebron James!  (Read 1593 times)

blue crew

• 'G'
My nigga Lebron James!
« on: January 27, 2008, 03:38:16 PM »
hahaha, nice finish by Bron and the cavs. He keeps showin why he better in ever statistical category this year and lead the Cavs to the 12th win in the last 15.

3rd straight loss for the Lakers as they continue to freefall the standings.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: My nigga Lebron James!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 03:39:22 PM »
good game.. tough loss. Luke should've taken that shot.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 03:40:17 PM »
...and he made his free throws.

...and Kobe didn't come through in the clutch.

Maybe Bynum should be getting all this MVP talk instead of Kobe.  Dude goes down with an injury and a losing streak starts...
NIK - World's worst moderator.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 03:41:54 PM »
...and he made his free throws.

...and Kobe didn't come through in the clutch.

Maybe Bynum should be getting all this MVP talk instead of Kobe.  Dude goes down with an injury and a losing streak starts...

plus the lakers BARELY got two luccy wins against 2 of the nbas worst teams (grizzlies and sonics).

lebron hit the game sealin shot right in kobes face like nothing.

SGV

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 03:43:02 PM »
I suspect a few "Kobe got fouled on the botched in bound play at the end" are soon to come when a few certain excuse makes come on...

Lebron > Kobe

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 03:47:21 PM »
if u wanna talk about fucced up shiet in the game, they gave the lakers 2 extra unfair seconds after that inbounds when the clocc stopped. either way lebron showed the whole country how to hit a game winner in kobes face.

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 03:47:21 PM »
there is no doubt Drew is the most important player on this team .. anyways outside Ronny and Jordan, others players have no fire right now ..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 03:53:01 PM »
LeBron also did a good job on defending Kobe through some possessions in the 4th

I was VERY surprised he's willingly going to take those crunch time FTs when everybody knows that Gibson is the better FT shooter... that was on some major responsibility shit
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 03:54:56 PM »
NBA.com,most of you niccas favorite site  ;) knows what up.

LeBron Outduels Kobe in L.A.

LeBron James outshined Kobe Bryant as he scored 14 of his 41 in the fourth to help the Cavs rally from a late nine-point deficit for a 98-95 win over the Lakers

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 03:55:52 PM »
James played great. This is sort of like a Magic/Bird thing ... some games Magic had a better game and other times Bird did.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 03:57:20 PM »
good ass game, watched it myself. I love kobe, he is great and all. but LBJ is the man y'all. i think he is the MVP.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

wcsoldier

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2008, 03:58:40 PM »
I agree Lebron was better than Kobe in this game , he did it when it matters .. Kobe made some poor decisions down the stretch .. and by the way Phil too

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2008, 03:58:59 PM »
yeah and lebron is even havin the better season. 12 and 3 in the last 15 leading his team and his stats are a cut above everyone else in the nba. points, assists, rebounds, steals, bloccs, damn cuz is only gonna get better too. wait till he hits his prime.

wcsoldier

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2008, 03:59:21 PM »
good ass game, watched it myself. I love kobe, he is great and all. but LBJ is the man y'all. i think he is the MVP.
Chris Paul is MVP

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2008, 04:04:59 PM »

Lebron > Kobe

LMAO...Were you listening to the commentary on the game? "Kobe is _BY FAR_ the best player on the planet"...They wouldn't say that if the comment you just made wasn't absurd.

Kobe played with no confidence towards the end, like I've never seen...and Luke pretty much proved why Kobe's confidence was so low by passing up an open 3 as time expired...On some bullshit. Fact of the matter is, we have some primary players in our rotation missing, and our inside game, which is what we depended on earlier in the season, is not the same. Still, was a close game, and Lakers had a good chance to win....Either way, Kobe is the MVP again this season, and if he went down instead of Bynum, Lakers would be losing even worse. But we DEFINITELTY need Bynum down low and Ariza defending the wing, as that is a primary part of our game plan...PeACe