Author Topic: My nigga Lebron James!  (Read 1591 times)

wcsoldier

Re: My nigga Lebron James!
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2008, 11:46:07 PM »
Media Groupie? LMAO.

I'm laughing at WC Solider saying people are childish for saying Lebron > Kobe or Lebron owns the Lakers. You mad?

I agree Lebron was better than Kobe in this game , he did it when it matters .. Kobe made some poor decisions down the stretch

Learn to read again .. that childhish is about these comments ala David Stern did it and ect in an Ariza injury thread and all these Nik impersonation ect ... Unlike what you seem to think, I have nothing against non Lakers fans, Plant bring good comments, some Golden State fans too.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2008, 12:22:05 AM »
Cavs been moppin the floor with the lakers lately in each matchup.

Cleveland 98, L.A. Lakers 95

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 27 (AP) -- The final seconds ticked away, with the Los Angeles Lakers needing a 3-pointer to send the game into overtime.

That shot was never even attempted.

LeBron James won his personal matchup with Kobe Bryant in a duel of the NBA's leading scorers, tallying 14 of his 41 points in the fourth quarter, and the Cleveland Cavaliers beat Los Angeles 98-95 Sunday for their fifth straight win over the Lakers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2008, 12:32:18 AM »
Media Groupie? LMAO.

I'm laughing at WC Solider saying people are childish for saying Lebron > Kobe or Lebron owns the Lakers. You mad?

I agree Lebron was better than Kobe in this game , he did it when it matters .. Kobe made some poor decisions down the stretch

Learn to read again .. that childhish is about these comments ala David Stern did it and ect in an Ariza injury thread and all these Nik impersonation ect ... Unlike what you seem to think, I have nothing against non Lakers fans, Plant bring good comments, some Golden State fans too.

I wouldn't really say LeBron was better in this game- his supporting cast just stepped up more...Kobe was a +8 and LeBron was a -3...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2008, 04:37:28 AM »
^According to that bullshit stat, Varejao shitted all over LeBron and the rest of the Cavs AND Kobe in this game.

NIGGA PLEASE!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2008, 06:51:29 AM »
yep this stat is reliable a very few times .. actually Id prefer this +/- thing for different units on the floor , that would be more interesting imo

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2008, 08:57:30 AM »
he's just reaching guys

ofcourse Lebron was better last night.  both were great but Bron's team got the W which is what counts.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

SGV

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2008, 10:24:41 AM »
So what you're saying wc soldier is that its childish to joke in a Laker thread? Damn you're uptight.

wcsoldier

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2008, 10:49:50 AM »
So what you're saying wc soldier is that its childish to joke in a Laker thread? Damn you're uptight.
nah it can be funny at times but I dont see the point of ruining EVERY thread by coming with the Kobe is a rapist or these type of comments .. the G-Spot is for this .. anyways I was certainly in a bad mood when I make this thread lol .. nothing serious

SGV

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2008, 10:51:32 AM »
Yeah sure, it can get out of hand at times. But, for as many "hater" comments, there is just as many dickriding comments. They balance each other out, IMO.

wcsoldier

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2008, 10:57:14 AM »
yep I agree Lakers fans are obviously biased as any sport teams fans . my point is when you read a dickrider comment , it makes laugh , I may throw a little joke once but you arent gonna stop a dickrider so no need imo to joke in every thread ...

SGV

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2008, 10:58:50 AM »
I guess it depends on the person. Agree to disagree?

wcsoldier

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2008, 11:08:07 AM »
of course to each his own , Im not the type of cat who gonna beef for nothing .. at least props for arguing in a grown man way ..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2008, 02:36:52 PM »
^According to that bullshit stat, Varejao shitted all over LeBron and the rest of the Cavs AND Kobe in this game.

NIGGA PLEASE!

I'm just using this to show how much more LeBron's unit supported him than Kobe's did. I know that you know Kobe>>>LeBron, my dude.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2008, 02:53:14 PM »
aye peep how this nicca Lebron sealed the deal on his 5th straight ownage of Kobe. This nicca not only shows how weak Kobe guarded him one on one, but he shows how a superstar can actually lead a team to playoff series WINS without having a monster like Shaq. maybe kobe will figure out how to win series without shaq by watchin tape of how true leaders like lebron do it.  8) this nicca only 23 and took his team to the finals alone already while other older niccas is on they way to being known as sidekiccs.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2008, 02:58:53 PM »
^That was a good shot...still, anyone who mentions LeBron under the same breath as Kobe needs to check themselves.