Author Topic: My nigga Lebron James!  (Read 1592 times)

OchoCinco

Re: My nigga Lebron James!
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2008, 03:07:44 PM »
Media Groupie? LMAO.

Whenever announcers or news anchors say: So and so is better than Kobe.
NIK says: Don't listen to the media! You're a media groupie.

Whenever the media says: Kobe is the best player on the planet.
NIK says: You see! I'm right! You're wrong.

I'm laughing at WC Solider saying people are childish for saying Lebron > Kobe or Lebron owns the Lakers. You mad?

Laker groupies go around all day saying how the Lakers are the best team, making excuses when they lose. That's not childish? Get over yourself.

Lakers lost. Lebron owned Kobe. Lebron > Kobe. Nothing childish about it.

+1 my brother

a new torch being passed?

Hack i wouldnt doubt that until tonight you were a kobe fan, then ppl start sayin lebron did better so u jump ship...cause bro i remember a few weeks ago there was no sign of u bein a giants fan...now u added giants to everything ....it really takes any credibility away from you

nigga you on some fake snake shit

ive been a Giants and Jets fan my whole life.  those are my 2 teams.

and as for lebron and kobe.  their 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA (with duncan, nash and garnett).  kobe is better career wise but lebron is just a peice or two away from being able to win it al.

i dont root for the Cavs OR lakers my man.

go celtics.

8) have fun watching the bengals suck next year

ye atleast i aint jumpin ship on the bengals......fuck that u had nothin in ur shit that said nethin about bein a giants fan...dont front....now ur there biggest fan...get ur shit straight and duncan is wack and aint top 10 

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2008, 03:13:17 PM »
yeah i agree that them niccas shouldnt even be in the same breath no more, since one is a young, big scoring rising star coming off a finals appearance and the other is a big scorer who cant win any playoff series no more. i guess he can ride the hype of that three peat and scoring forever.

he won rings as shaq's sidekicc 6 years ago and hasnt been able to lead a team on his own to even one series win. (Shaq meanwhile won another ring in Miami) And this nicca Lebron single handedly took his team all the way to the finals at age 22. Lebron is the new and improved version of what kobe was. at least you kobe fans can always remember those rings from the shaq years.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2008, 09:52:52 AM »
yeah i agree that them niccas shouldnt even be in the same breath no more, since one is a young, big scoring rising star coming off a finals appearance and the other is a big scorer who cant win any playoff series no more. i guess he can ride the hype of that three peat and scoring forever.

he won rings as shaq's sidekicc 6 years ago and hasnt been able to lead a team on his own to even one series win. (Shaq meanwhile won another ring in Miami) And this nicca Lebron single handedly took his team all the way to the finals at age 22. Lebron is the new and improved version of what kobe was. at least you kobe fans can always remember those rings from the shaq years.

Even you must be a little smarter than this...Kobe taking the Lakers to the playoffs these past couple years is an accomplishment on its own. Nobody else in the league could have done that. How is LeBron a "new and improved version of what Kobe was"? Do you realize how you make yourself sound? What exactly is LeBron better at than Kobe? Kobe is a better scorer, defender, has a better shot, more range, can shoot free throws, proven clutch, etc...the only thing LeBron has on Kobe is strength. He's more powerful, but Kobe has never been a power player, he's been a skill player...Let me ask you something, and be 100% honest. As of now, who would you say is a better player? Kobe Bryant or LeBron James? Be real with it...PeACe

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2008, 09:25:06 PM »
Against the Lakers, Lebron scored six of his 14 fourth-quarter points in the final 76 seconds, driving for a layup, sticking a 22-footer over Bryant then coolly making both his free throws after Bryant intentionally fouled him with nine seconds left. Bryant, meanwhile, missed six of his seven shots in the final quarter. During the Lakers' loss in Cleveland last month, Bryant also missed two crucial shots in the final minutes with James chasing him.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2008, 12:22:29 AM »
Against the Lakers, Lebron scored six of his 14 fourth-quarter points in the final 76 seconds, driving for a layup, sticking a 22-footer over Bryant then coolly making both his free throws after Bryant intentionally fouled him with nine seconds left. Bryant, meanwhile, missed six of his seven shots in the final quarter. During the Lakers' loss in Cleveland last month, Bryant also missed two crucial shots in the final minutes with James chasing him.

Lebrons a great player no doubt but he's still got a lot to prove before you can say that he's better than Kobe

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2008, 01:18:57 AM »
if you look at what they both done as solo leaders its not as clear cut as yall think. since shaq left the lakers kobe hasn't done shiet as a leader but lose every single 1st round playoff series he's in. in the same amount of years, at a younger age, with a equally mediocre(or worse) team, lebron was able to upset the defending east champs/former nba champs full of all stars and win 2 other series, all while putting up numbers close to or better than kobes. if you look at full careers, of course kobe gonna benefit from having 3 titles courtesy of shaq's dominating presence, but if you look at just what them 2 niccas done on they own, lebron is right there and has actually PROVEN beyond just talk on the internet that he can WIN carrying a majority of the load. kobe by himself cant win anything in every year he's had to prove he can do it alone, all he's proven is that he can be like allen iverson, meanin score a shietload of points, pad his stats and then lose in the playoffs. and even then, at least iverson took his team to the finals as the focus of the team too, something kobe has never done. the nicca will always be robin to shaq's batman and the fact that shaq won a title with another robin (d wade) proves it. until kobe takes a laker team to the finals, he'll be a step behind lebron in the last 4 or 5 seasons.

oh yeah, that shiet you quoted wasnt me talkin either, it was some shiet a nba analyst pointed out.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2008, 03:55:02 AM »
Just wow@last game. LeBron is so good.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2008, 11:57:55 AM »
if you look at what they both done as solo leaders its not as clear cut as yall think. since shaq left the lakers kobe hasn't done shiet as a leader but lose every single 1st round playoff series he's in. in the same amount of years, at a younger age, with a equally mediocre(or worse) team, lebron was able to upset the defending east champs/former nba champs full of all stars and win 2 other series, all while putting up numbers close to or better than kobes. if you look at full careers, of course kobe gonna benefit from having 3 titles courtesy of shaq's dominating presence, but if you look at just what them 2 niccas done on they own, lebron is right there and has actually PROVEN beyond just talk on the internet that he can WIN carrying a majority of the load. kobe by himself cant win anything in every year he's had to prove he can do it alone, all he's proven is that he can be like allen iverson, meanin score a shietload of points, pad his stats and then lose in the playoffs. and even then, at least iverson took his team to the finals as the focus of the team too, something kobe has never done. the nicca will always be robin to shaq's batman and the fact that shaq won a title with another robin (d wade) proves it. until kobe takes a laker team to the finals, he'll be a step behind lebron in the last 4 or 5 seasons.

oh yeah, that shiet you quoted wasnt me talkin either, it was some shiet a nba analyst pointed out.

You don't get it, do you? Kobe is leading a different team than LeBron, in a tougher conference. Like I said many times, LeBron wouldn't have even made the playoffs these previous 2 seasons in Kobe's shoes. Watch what happens this year, when Kobe has a team built around him that actually stands a chance. BTW, you saying Wade was Shaq's Robin in Miami's title season is hilarious. Shaq never did shit without a superstar guard paving the way...PeACe

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2008, 02:06:02 PM »
Just wow@last game. LeBron is so good.

As a Blazer fan, I have to give him a ton of credit for that game. Amazing performance. He scored damn near half of the Cavs points and something like 19 in the 4th alone. There was no excuse to not have Przybilla (who blocked james at the rim twice) in the game or to have Roy guarding the bigger, stronger, more athletic James on an iso for the game deciding possession. Mental error on McMillan's part, but give James all the credit in the world for puttin the team on his back and willing them to the W.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2008, 02:30:38 PM »
Media Groupie? LMAO.

Whenever announcers or news anchors say: So and so is better than Kobe.
NIK says: Don't listen to the media! You're a media groupie.

Whenever the media says: Kobe is the best player on the planet.
NIK says: You see! I'm right! You're wrong.

I'm laughing at WC Solider saying people are childish for saying Lebron > Kobe or Lebron owns the Lakers. You mad?

Laker groupies go around all day saying how the Lakers are the best team, making excuses when they lose. That's not childish? Get over yourself.

Lakers lost. Lebron owned Kobe. Lebron > Kobe. Nothing childish about it.

+1 my brother

a new torch being passed?

Hack i wouldnt doubt that until tonight you were a kobe fan, then ppl start sayin lebron did better so u jump ship...cause bro i remember a few weeks ago there was no sign of u bein a giants fan...now u added giants to everything ....it really takes any credibility away from you

nigga you on some fake snake shit

ive been a Giants and Jets fan my whole life.  those are my 2 teams.

and as for lebron and kobe.  their 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA (with duncan, nash and garnett).  kobe is better career wise but lebron is just a peice or two away from being able to win it al.

i dont root for the Cavs OR lakers my man.

go celtics.

8) have fun watching the bengals suck next year

ye atleast i aint jumpin ship on the bengals......fuck that u had nothin in ur shit that said nethin about bein a giants fan...dont front....now ur there biggest fan...get ur shit straight and duncan is wack and aint top 10 

nigga i been going to Giants training camps my whole life

i met Eli, Toomer, Hilliard Strahan etc.

meanwhile the only time you see a Bengal player is next to you in jail.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2008, 07:21:58 PM »
LeBron Did it again, He Got's a Couple Numbers this year (Including My Laker's)
Celtics W/O KG are just an Average team in The Eastern Conference.

Cav's Turing Some heads in the East Again.
(I can hear Aretha Franklin Singing right Now R.E.S.P.E.C.T.)

They looking real good in a best of series vs. Anyone in The East right now.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2008, 08:07:36 PM »
lebron is really turnin the corner as to what he can be and he's only 22. this nigga is gonna be the best player since Jordan at the sg/sf positions.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2008, 08:23:35 PM »
^ LeBron is 23

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2008, 11:25:03 PM »
lebron's amazing
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

SGV

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2008, 08:57:26 AM »
Now with Gasol, Kobe obviously has a MUCH better cast than Lebron.

The supposed "best bench" in the league, the best coach in the league, one of the best big men in the league and the supposed "best young talent (yes, I know he's hurt)," so now that excuse as to why Kobe doesn't lead as well as Lebron is out the window.