Author Topic: Dialogue of the day  (Read 390 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Dialogue of the day
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 07:53:44 PM »
You know its sooo funny how the caucasians on this board who claim they dont give a shit about me, or that im stupid, or im a nigger, and who cares what i think blah blah they sure stay up in my threads

You know what else is funny? Nobody takes you seriously, so they just check out your posts to make themselves feel better because they see how pathetic you are. I know I feel better about the person I am every time I read one of your posts you chicken eating bitch. I love black people, it's just that if I see one with a turban (like you) I might have to point at him and laugh.

So in all honestly, leave the forum. I don't think I have seen one person on this forum who actually gave a shit about what you said. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, but the truth hurts.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 08:02:16 PM »
You know its sooo funny how the caucasians on this board who claim they dont give a shit about me, or that im stupid, or im a nigger, and who cares what i think blah blah they sure stay up in my threads

You know what else is funny? Nobody takes you seriously, so they just check out your posts to make themselves feel better because they see how pathetic you are. I know I feel better about the person I am every time I read one of your posts you chicken eating bitch. I love black people, it's just that if I see one with a turban (like you) I might have to point at him and laugh.

So in all honestly, leave the forum. I don't think I have seen one person on this forum who actually gave a shit about what you said. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, but the truth hurts.
you just proved my point once again
hmm u dont give a shit about what i said but you post in my threads  ::)   hop in a microwave burrito.

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2008, 08:08:07 PM »

hmm u dont give a shit about what i said but you post in my threads  ::)   hop in a microwave burrito.

Well let me teach you something you monkey-chaser. People read things that they find funny, entertaining, or just pathetic(for various kinds of reasons). Which of these categories do you think your posts fall in?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2008, 08:11:53 PM »

Well let me teach you something you monkey-chaser. People read things that they find funny, entertaining, or just pathetic(for various kinds of reasons). Which of these categories do you think your posts fall in?
my threads equal mind stimulant aka "mental jewels" I cant be put in no category. got it pee wee, now  i think its your bed time, climb up your stepladder to get on your bed shorty.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2008, 08:13:53 PM »
for the record, it's cool that you like x-men. check out some grant morrison or joss whedon written x-men. truly brilliant shit.

by the way, do you know who  Merle Haggard is?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Sparegeez

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 08:16:51 PM »

my threads equal mind stimulant aka "mental jewels" I cant be put in no category. got it pee wee, now  i think its your bed time, climb up your stepladder to get on your bed shorty.

Sure. I'll tell your grandma, aka my house maid, to get on her knees and use herself as a stepladder so I can get into my king size bed. Then she will wash my draws by hand and scrub the floor with her toothbrush(Im not that rich, I cant afford an extra toothbrush for the bitch!). Then I will wip her for carrying that bitch you call mom in her stomach. Got it? Good night.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2008, 08:18:04 PM »
for the record, it's cool that you like x-men. check out some grant morrison or joss whedon written x-men. truly brilliant shit.

-T
me nah i dont know who that is. but i like anything with x-men favorite character is gambet, thought he was supposed to be in the last one but nope

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2008, 08:19:17 PM »

-T
me nah i dont know who that is. but i like anything with x-men favorite character is gambet, thought he was supposed to be in the last one but nope

I it because he can create fire and your tribe needs it?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2008, 08:19:25 PM »

Sure. I'll tell your grandma, aka my house maid, to get on her knees and use herself as a stepladder so I can get into my king size bed. Then she will wash my draws by hand and scrub the floor with her toothbrush(Im not that rich, I cant afford an extra toothbrush for the bitch!). Then I will wip her for carrying that bitch you call mom in her stomach. Got it? Good night.
house maid.... you forgot one thing my grandma isnt mexican.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2008, 08:19:41 PM »
unfortunately there's not much Gambit in Morrison or Whedon's x-men but later chris claremont x-men (which is also hella cool) has alot of Gambit.

Merle Haggard is the leader of a blues rock outfit known as the strangers. I'm not into them especially but I only ask because the opening audio on this post mentions him.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2008, 08:20:46 PM »

-T

fire isnt that hard to create jose, you should know that living out in cali in all. next try

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2008, 08:21:58 PM »
unfortunately there's not much Gambit in Morrison or Whedon's x-men but later chris claremont x-men (which is also hella cool) has alot of Gambit.

Merle Haggard is the leader of a blues rock outfit known as the strangers. I'm not into them especially but I only ask because the opening audio on this post mentions him.

-T

wait are those different artist or creators? morrison whedon, and chris?

Sparegeez

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2008, 08:22:58 PM »

Correction, slave. At least my grandma get paid :D

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2008, 08:24:27 PM »

Correction, slave. At least my grandma get paid :D
another correction who is technically the modern day slave........... let me help you out mexicans. next try

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2008, 08:24:45 PM »

-T

fire isnt that hard to create jose, you should know that living out in cali in all. next try

Then you need Wolverine to give your children their tribal slashes they get when they become "Men"