Author Topic: Exclusive Interview With Knoc-Turn'Al Up On Dubcnn Now!  (Read 610 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Exclusive Interview With Knoc-Turn'Al Up On Dubcnn Now!
« on: January 28, 2008, 10:03:37 AM »
www.dubcnn.com/interviews/knocturnal08

Dubcnn had the opportunity to hook back up with Knoc-Turn'Al after he took a four year hiatus from the game. Knoc, who went from being Dr. Dre's artist and the most anticipated West Coast rapper coming out to being massively bootlegged, pushed back, and with Elektra Records folding into Atlantic Records, it seemed like everything was going wrong.

In this interview, we go into detail on the past, Knoc's alcohol problem, what he's been up to, his new album "The Book Of Knoc" and what to expect from it, his crew MathMadix, his relationship with Dr. Dre, and much much more.

Read or listen to the interview below:

Exclusive Interview With Knoc-Turn'Al (January 2008)

Enjoy the interview, and be on the lookout for "The Book Of Knoc" dropping this summer. Leave your feedback on the forums or send it to nima@dubcnn.com.

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Exclusive Interview With Knoc-Turn'Al Up On Dubcnn Now!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 10:07:38 AM »
propz

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 10:18:26 AM »
You're welcome. It will be interesting to see how the new album sounds, I mean he said he got new music from Dre and Quik on there, and if he gets it out by the summer it could be a good record!

k1000

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 10:57:50 AM »
props for the interview. knoc released some really good music and he spoke his hearton this one.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 11:03:28 AM »
props for the interview. knoc released some really good music and he spoke his hearton this one.

Yeah he seemed to be really honest, whether it was about his alcohol problems or his music.. "I'm answering your questions as honestly as I can, I don't want to sugar-coat nothing or making anything seem like something it's not."

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 11:04:04 AM »
*Looks around for Lunatic*
Looks dope just skimmed through gotta read the whole thing when i get out of work 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 11:08:41 AM »
dope interview. props on that nima. like how he came honest with it. can't wait for the book of knoc, hope he does get it out by the summer. lets hope he hooks everyone up with a track soon off the album 8)

i'll also be catchin up with knoc today for an interview..great to see him active once again doing both of these!!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 11:19:34 AM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 11:12:09 AM »
awesome feature, props nima! its how we do it on the dub! :-)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 11:38:13 AM »
good job nima
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 11:41:26 AM »
Props! Nice read, liked knocs tracks, b interestin 2 hear how his new shit sounds. He touched on some gud subjects 2, rather than just the usual "Ive got a new album and such & such is on it" etc...
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 11:46:36 AM »
props, great read. glad to hear he has been back in the studio with Dr. Dre.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 11:47:35 AM »
dope interview. props on that nima. like how he came honest with it. can't wait for the book of knoc, hope he does get it out by the summer. lets hope he hooks everyone up with a track soon off the album 8)

i'll also be catchin up with knoc today for an interview..great to see him active once again doing both of these!!

Yeah Knoc said he's ready to get back out there, he went with dubcnn for the first outlet to connect with because of our past relationship with him, I'll be looking out for his new stuff.

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 11:54:05 AM »

Yeah Knoc said he's ready to get back out there, he went with dubcnn for the first outlet to connect with because of our past relationship with him, I'll be looking out for his new stuff.
good. can't wait for him to get back out there. it's all good, no hard feelings on my end. This is about promoting the artists right? he went with y'all first, that's cool. i got one today with him, all that is, is good news for both our sites and the west coast because it proves that knoc is 100% back in full motion.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 12:19:41 PM »
Props bro its nice to hear he fuckin wid dre again

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 12:23:26 PM »
knoc's fuckin with the dub as usual. Props Nima, i'm glad he was willing to answer pretty much everything i wanted to know!