Author Topic: Jay Rock ft. Lil Wayne - "All My Life" (Prod. by Cool & Dre) (DJ QUIK MIX!)  (Read 1906 times)

Lunatic

WOW what a world of difference between this joint and the unmixed one. Quik is that good man. Track is a banger, and they BETTER push this. shoot a high budget video, etc. the whole story. lets get it done, this can be a huge hit.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
PROPS make sure you all go out and support jay rock that niggas putting down for the west..... dope ass track too........ watch out for the video

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
quik makes the world of difference on this

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

~Lucien~

thanks for this

I already heard the version before Quik touched it and that was dope. This should be even doper!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i didn't notice the hate it or love it similarity at fist, but now that you say it i know what yall mean.

that Christina Milian song "Say I" also sounds kinda alike; same drums/pattern/melody. It's a typical Cool&Dre sound, especially with the characteristic hihats.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Everything Jay Rock has done recently, the mixtapes, Lift me up song + video, and now this has been pure fire.

He is deff one of my favorites coming out the west, and I could deff see him blowing up simular to Game

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
props

smegma

I don't wanna see a so called "remix" of this song with a bunch of wack rappers on it.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
^^^ ha ha co-sign  ;D

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This track is really dope, Weezy came correct. But Cool N Dre are some lazy fucks, that's like the 4th time they've done a re-make the Hate It Or Love it sound.

Since Quik mixed this you can tell how much better Dre is at mixing. Listen to Hate It Or Love It and this, especially the bassline.

smegma

This track is really dope, Weezy came correct. But Cool N Dre are some lazy fucks, that's like the 4th time they've done a re-make the Hate It Or Love it sound.

Since Quik mixed this you can tell how much better Dre is at mixing. Listen to Hate It Or Love It and this, especially the bassline.

It's quite an accomplishment to make Lil Wayne sound good on a record these days.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS

It's quite an accomplishment to make Lil Wayne sound good on a record these days.

im not a big fan of weezy but this tracc made him shine in a whole different light...... not as annoyin as his other features....

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I'll check this, props

kemizt

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I like Weezy, but I thought he came especially nice on this, nicer than he's been coming most of the time lately.