Author Topic: Lakers lose again  (Read 682 times)

blue crew

• 'G'
Lakers lose again
« on: January 31, 2008, 07:16:01 PM »
Damn, Detroit came through in the clutch to show why they among the best in the NBA. It's gonna be between them and Boston out east.

lakers are now 1 and 4 in last 5 and still gotta look at those 2 luccy wins against seattle and memphis as a sign that they are on a big skid to the bottom of the west playoff seeds. i feel bad for yall cuz yall got injuries but sadly the nba dont give out free passes, especially when all teams gotta worry about it. we'll see how yall handle the rest of the trip, but yall look bad right now cuz close losses still = losses.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lakers lose again
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 07:38:35 PM »
Damn, Detroit came through in the clutch to show why they among the best in the NBA. It's gonna be between them and Boston out east.

lakers are now 1 and 4 in last 5 and still gotta look at those 2 luccy wins against seattle and memphis as a sign that they are on a big skid to the bottom of the west playoff seeds. i feel bad for yall cuz yall got injuries but sadly the nba dont give out free passes, especially when all teams gotta worry about it. we'll see how yall handle the rest of the trip, but yall look bad right now cuz close losses still = losses.

I'm definitely not a Laker fan by any stretch of the imagination, but to be fair, they are going through a tough time right now without Bynum or Ariza. A major piece and a key contributor out of any team's rotation is going to make it hard to win, especialy on the road.

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 08:14:26 PM »
Lamar Odom is such a piece of shit, I swear if i every see Kwame Brown, Vladmir Radmonovic and of course Lamar Odom, I will not hesitate to let them know what pieces of shit they are and they do not deserve the money they are getting.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 08:27:41 PM »
Lamar Odom is such a piece of shit, I swear if i every see Kwame Brown, Vladmir Radmonovic and of course Lamar Odom, I will not hesitate to let them know what pieces of shit they are and they do not deserve the money they are getting.

Then they'll shove a wad of $100 bills in your mouth to shut you up.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 08:57:40 PM »

I'm definitely not a Laker fan by any stretch of the imagination, but to be fair, they are going through a tough time right now without Bynum or Ariza. A major piece and a key contributor out of any team's rotation is going to make it hard to win, especialy on the road.

yeah cuzz, i agree they goin thru tough times just like a gang of other teams in the nba. but i aint bein unfair by pointin out that they are lookin horrible in the last 10 or so games. (they can barely beat the horrible knics) but games still count and so do the wins or losses and right now they raccin up the losses. thats all a nicca is sayin. when the time comes around for the playoffs all that injury talk shiet wont mean nothin either. they are slumpin and losin like they been known to do in the last few years every jan/february. just callin it like i see it right now. who knows if they can break that image.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 09:03:13 PM »
What a horrible shot, Odom seems to have all the tools to be a great player but dude just can't seem to get it done these days
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 09:04:44 PM by 360 »

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 09:11:35 PM »
when lamar first came to LA bacc with the clippers, i thought that nicca was gonna be a beast in the league. he so big and drives to the basket well, but cuzz don't seem to know how to use his talent.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 09:14:57 PM »
oh yeah i thought yall would wanna see how tayshaun buried the 3 to seal the win again.  8)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 09:17:03 PM »
this is good.   ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 09:39:06 PM »

yea real spit. fuck them muthafuckas. they play good 1-2 games and then
play 10 fucked up games. we the lakers. we better then that god damn it!

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008, 09:43:16 PM »
kobe had 11 turnovers too. not exactly a great stat. maybe he cant hang with the pressure of teammates injuries and having to make the available players better? i dont see how givin the ball away 11 times will help your team win. what you lakers fans think?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2008, 09:55:53 PM »
when lamar first came to LA bacc with the clippers, i thought that nicca was gonna be a beast in the league. he so big and drives to the basket well, but cuzz don't seem to know how to use his talent.

Yeah Clippers were the shit back in the day I loved watching Odom & Miles play together

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »
they a stupid organization cuz they had q richardson and keyon dooling too, and they fucced it all away. they did lucc out gettin elton brand tho. that nicca does it all without all the hype.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2008, 10:02:13 PM »
Too many turn-overs.... Kobe's 39 points was a plus. Also holding Detroit to only 15 points in the 3rd. In the end, they couldn't seal the deal. Lamar needs to do some game-winning buzzer drill shots next practice...lol.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2008, 10:18:30 PM »
detroit controlled the whole game, controlled the fast break points by a crazy amount and had more points in the paint. only reason the shiet was even close was cuz of all the free throws the lakers got to shoot from bullshiet calls and gay technicals.

from nba.com

Detroit has won four straight, while Los Angeles has dropped four of its last five games.

Los Angeles took advantage of a disparity at the line, making 16 of 22 free throws while Detroit connected on both attempts in the first half.

The Lakers finished with 35 free throws to Detroit's 16, leading to constant bickering from the Pistons' players and coaches that drew three technicals.

"We were able to kind of get back into the game because of that,'' coach Phil Jackson said.

Hamilton and Billups were both called for technicals, arguing calls against them in the first half, and Antonio McDyess added another in the third quarter. ... Hamilton hurt his hip in the first half, but was able to return to the game. "Lamar kneed me on my hip and the ref called a foul on me,'' he said. "That's why I got a technical. It was killing me in the second half.''