Author Topic: Lakers lose again  (Read 681 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Lakers lose again
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2008, 12:54:07 PM »
Thus far in the season, Duncan has been out for 4 games, Manu has been out for 5 games, Parker has been out for 6  >>>> Bynum & Ariza injured

This season Spurs 2 > Lakers 1

BTW, Mod, you shouldn't get off topic.

Bynum, Ariza, Mihm, VladRad, Kwame, Odom, Turiaf, and Luke have all been injured, and were barely halfway through the season...Don't compare any teams current injury situation to the Lakers...PeACe

Difference is we've had stars either out ot playing injured...youve had role players out or playing injured.

Call me crazy but...

Duncan/ Manu/ Parker > Entire Laker lineup other then Kobe
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 12:58:00 PM by Jookin247 »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2008, 12:55:44 PM »
surprised this hasnt been locked yet.

Why would this be locked?

For violating the the ultimate rule of the Sports forum...

Negativity towards the Lakers.

im gonna beat up your mom

Dont be mad cus I already beat yours up  :banana_dss:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2008, 01:00:12 PM »
Thus far in the season, Duncan has been out for 4 games, Manu has been out for 5 games, Parker has been out for 6  >>>> Bynum & Ariza injured

Bynum, Ariza, Mihm, VladRad, Kwame, Odom, Turiaf, and Luke have all been injured

who?

Doggystylin

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2008, 01:04:14 PM »

Bynum, Ariza, Mihm, VladRad, Kwame, Odom, Turiaf, and Luke have all been injured

who?

your mom

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2008, 01:12:27 PM »
u niccas must not know shiet.

detroit had 20 more fast break points, 14 + more points in the paint, the biggest lead (17 points) 5 less turnovers, more points off turnovers, more rebounds, more steals, more assists, more blocs a better FG % and controlled the game. only a laker fan wouldn't see that the pistons controlled the tempo and dictated the game.  the only reasons the lakers had a chance was cuz of a huge 3rd quarter made possible by bullshiet calls and technicals, I already posted the fact that they had double the free throws attempted and even phil knows that was the only reason they got bac in the game late.

anyways, like someone else said, all that matter is the fact that they LOST AGAIN hahaa.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2008, 01:14:10 PM »

Bynum, Ariza, Mihm, VladRad, Kwame, Odom, Turiaf, and Luke have all been injured, and were barely halfway through the season...Don't compare any teams current injury situation to the Lakers...PeACe

Difference is we've had stars either out ot playing injured...youve had role players out or playing injured.

Call me crazy but...

Your team is yet to suffer any major injuries. Bynum has not just been a role players this year...LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2008, 01:15:02 PM »

detroit had 20 more fast break points, 14 + more points in the paint, the biggest lead (17 points) 5 less turnovers, more points off turnovers, more rebounds, more steals, more assists, more blocs a better FG % and controlled the game. only a laker fan wouldn't see that the pistons controlled the tempo and dictated the game.  the only reasons the lakers had a chance was cuz of a huge 3rd quarter made possible by bullshiet calls and technicals, I already posted the fact that they had double the free throws attempted and even phil knows that was the only reason they got bac in the game late.

anyways, like someone else said, all that matter is the fact that they LOST AGAIN hahaa.

Do you get more happy when your team wins (which you're still too pussy to announce) or when the Lakers lose? Seriously, now? Shits getting ridiculous.

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2008, 01:18:42 PM »

Call me crazy but...

Your team is yet to suffer any major injuries. Bynum has not just been a role players this year...LOL

true, he's been a Hall Of Famer  ::)

Doggystylin

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2008, 01:19:14 PM »

Do you get more happy when your team wins (which you're still too pussy to announce) or when the Lakers lose? Seriously, now? Shits getting ridiculous.

pick on someone your own age, leave the poor dude alone, he's still in the 6th grade

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2008, 01:19:27 PM »

Call me crazy but...

Yes...because everyone knows you're either a role player or a hall of fame player. LMAO.

SGV

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2008, 01:46:02 PM »
Id rather have my 2nd or 3rd option out than my 1st, 2nd AND 3rd options out.

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2008, 01:53:33 PM »

Call me crazy but...

Yes...because everyone knows you're either a role player or a hall of fame player. LMAO.

you just described the Lakers current lineup. 1 Hall of Fame player...and a bunch of role players. Until Gasol gets there.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2008, 01:55:42 PM »
a nigga that gets injured is weak. they not eating the proper foods and not gettin the amount of rest they need. if a nigga got hurt i bet u he been hittin up the clubs and lounges lately...... true story

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2008, 01:58:17 PM »
a nigga that gets injured is weak. they not eating the proper foods and not gettin the amount of rest they need. if a nigga got hurt i bet u he been hittin up the clubs and lounges lately...... true story

wow

Doggystylin

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2008, 02:00:43 PM »

LMFAO