Author Topic: DUBCNN: Meech Wells: "The Hip-Hop Anniversary Tour" [HUGE New Concert Tour!!]  (Read 305 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

Meech Wells: "The Hip-Hop Anniversary Tour" - January 31, 2008 By : Eddie

While you may see Meech Wells regularly on our Dubcnn Forum Community, this summer he's going to be off on the road pushing a 36-city tour that he's become an integral part of! Look out for "Meech Wells Presents The Hip-Hop Anniversary Tour" to hit your town real soon! The production will be a real treat for old-school hip-hop heads, since many of the founding fathers of rap have signed up to jump on board already!

Derika Deane, long-known as "The Queen Of PR" in the music industry, has just announced the specifics for the tour today, exclusively to Dubcnn! As the executive producer and coordinator for the entire tour, Derika, along with her company Eternal Soul, will lead an unprecedented lineup of old-school legends on 36 city stops!

The tour will feature artists such as Kurtis Blow, Sugarhill Gang, Big Daddy Kane, Whodini, Grand Master Caz, and Grand Wizard Theodore, with many more big names to be announced. The project has already been officially endorsed by the NAACP as well.

Derika told Dubcnn, "It is evident millions of the youth who identify with Hip-Hop culture are now beginning to acknowledge the gifts of the originators and hold the highest appreciation of the funk and fun that gave life to the world of rap. The youth of today undoubtedly continue to support and pay homage by turning out in record numbers to experience the live performances of 'The Hip Hop Anniversary Tour'. Be a part of history in the making again!"

As most of our readers already know, Meech is always looking for new talent, so he'll be running a talent search in every city along the way! The best artists he finds will be featured on a new mixtape that will be released at the end of the tour.

Make sure to add Meech Wells & Derika Deane on Myspace. Don't forget that "The New West World Order 2" will be dropping very soon exclusively on Dubcnn for free download!

Drop feedback!

Derika Deane

• Lil Geezy
  • "The I.E's Finest"
Be a part of HISTORY in the making again! Old school meets new school! Yes, there will indeed be some new school artist on the bill as well. Be sure to check back at dubcnn for full details in the coming weeks! And yes its yet another Meech Wells Classic! Feel free to comment and leave us your ideas for the tour!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 07:42:23 PM by Derika Deane »
"I carry that name and that title!!!" Don't hate get down with the team!

AnybodyKilla

Damn, good to hear, hope they make it to Vancouver!!!

Derika Deane

• Lil Geezy
  • "The I.E's Finest"
We will look into that..We are currently thinking about adding a few more cities!
"I carry that name and that title!!!" Don't hate get down with the team!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Do you guys have the tour's city-lineup right now? I'm hopin ya'll can make it here to Portland!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Do you guys have the tour's city-lineup right now? I'm hopin ya'll can make it here to Portland!
the cities are still being kept under wraps for now, but we'll let you know as soon as we get anything else!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the cities are still being kept under wraps for now, but we'll let you know as soon as we get anything else!
I can dig it. Props for the update Eddie!

boss of the west

• 'G'
good shit!

smegma

Queen of PR? haha

Will you visit Tha A-L-K?